World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 17, 2008

anyone who defends torturing and killing animals as a form of therapy is a reprehensible human being

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 17, 2008

http://youparklikeanasshole.com/

sweet

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Roan - Dec. 17, 2008

hahahaha awesome

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Rocky - Dec. 17, 2008

(Dec. 17, 2008  10:59 PM)Artie Wrote: http://youparklikeanasshole.com/

sweet

Wow. I'm gonna have to start taking pictures. I see so many bad parking jobs everyday.

Anyways, randomness that is annoying me - for some reason my school/the school computer people haven't blocked WBO yet. Instead they are randomly blocking the threads I visit. So everytime I go on there will be a few new threads blocked and I won't know which ones. It's good that they haven't blocked everything but still, it's like they're toying with me. And I don't like it. D:

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Dec. 17, 2008

My College would provide a field trip for that website

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - G - Dec. 17, 2008

I passed my driver's test!

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Blitz - Dec. 17, 2008

(Dec. 17, 2008  11:35 PM)G Wrote: I passed my driver's test!

WOOOO Well done!

(Dec. 17, 2008  11:35 PM)G Wrote: I passed my driver's test!

Yay! Congratulations! Grin *partys poppers, dancing, etc.*

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Roan - Dec. 17, 2008

Congrats G. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - G - Dec. 17, 2008

Thanks guys!
Now I'm getting ready for a date haha

Wow. Life sounds awesome for you at the moment. Smile

EDIT: Wow, I have three stars! Grin I've only been on here for like two weeks. XD

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Dec. 18, 2008

I carp hate people and how selfish they are, you tell a friend about one of your best friends practically balancing on the scales of dead and alive and they go:
"It could be worse, you could be me, I have no money, I hate the house I live in and I'm ill."

I swear I carp feel like punching something.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Rocky - Dec. 18, 2008

Im not even sure what to say to this. That is pretty mean and I dont think anything I could say could make you feel better about this as its too bigger an issue.....but I hope you can ignore posts like that and have some fun with your friend while you can. :hug:

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - McMongol - Dec. 18, 2008

(Dec. 18, 2008  12:25 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: I carp hate people and how selfish they are, you tell a friend about one of your best friends practically balancing on the scales of dead and alive and they go:
"It could be worse, you could be me, I have no money, I hate the house I live in and I'm ill."

Incase no one told you already, this isn't a blog.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Tototototototo - Dec. 18, 2008

So Keanu Reeves is playing Spike Spiegel in the live-action Cowboy Bebop movie.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Krys - Dec. 18, 2008

SCHOOL SHOULD DIE AND

WOOT MY FRIEND IS COMING DOWN TO VISIT TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Dec. 18, 2008

(Dec. 18, 2008  5:17 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: So Keanu Reeves is playing Spike Spiegel in the live-action Cowboy Bebop movie.

[Image: 2jdma9i.gif]

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - DRAGOSTRIKE - Dec. 18, 2008

FINALS TOMMOROW!!!

LAST DAY FOR THE SEMESTER!! AHH IM SOO EXCITEDDD XD

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Dec. 18, 2008

(Dec. 18, 2008  3:00 AM)Baronrana Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  12:25 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: I carp hate people and how selfish they are, you tell a friend about one of your best friends practically balancing on the scales of dead and alive and they go:

get out
(Dec. 18, 2008  5:33 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  5:17 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: So Keanu Reeves is playing Spike Spiegel in the live-action Cowboy Bebop movie.

[Image: 2jdma9i.gif]

Please for the love of god, No.

(Dec. 18, 2008  8:39 AM)May The Pirate Wrote:

get out

you really don't have the clout to use this

(Dec. 18, 2008  8:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2008  8:39 AM)May The Pirate Wrote:

get out

you really don't have the clout to use this

I see it as better than what I was originally going to say.
In case you're wondering, those words were "carp you" Which probably wouldve gotten me a warning, am I right?

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - AnnieDuck - Dec. 18, 2008

Spoink Wrote:considering how baron predates me in this community in terms of seniority and is pretty widely respected and well thought of by most of the longest-term members, that emote was a dumb idea and it really did a fabulous job showcasing how oblivious you are regarding the social dynamics of this, and any online community (that isn't your little pet hegemony, of course)

hth
____/
[Image: anime325.jpg]

(Dec. 18, 2008  8:57 AM)May The Pirate Wrote: I see it as better than what I was originally going to say.
In case you're wondering, those words were "carp you" Which probably wouldve gotten me a warning, am I right?

what he said was valid

this isn't your personal blog and you can't carp people out when they call you out on your ambiguous and/or ridiculous comments

maybe your time would be better spent at livejournal than here if you want to talk in detail about your personal life

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Aikemi - Dec. 18, 2008

Im in the airport and im going to bahrain to visit my dad!!!

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - SK - Dec. 18, 2008

(Dec. 17, 2008  4:59 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  4:52 AM)Evan Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2008  4:41 AM)Artie Wrote: http://kensingtonvictoria.com/?p=121

this is hardcore

edit: it's a decapitated deer. take that into consideration, folks

That was one of the worst things I've ever seen

Oh I can think of something much worse. Much worse.

are you thinking about the same thing i am? 1guy1bo..
carp i cant even type it out without getting disgusted