World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-3-interesting-posts-only-please--15140)

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Khel - Aug. 22, 2009

Welcome to the wonderful world of internet shopping. Smile

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Limeguy64 - Aug. 22, 2009

so im on an island... and theres a hurricane coming... hurricane bill... im not too worried haha but the waves should be amazing! (they were today and its supposed to hit tomorrow XD)

there was a tropical storm last year and my friends went out anyway and it was great... even tho the beaches were closed... ¬.¬

Oh my god this brought back so many memories.

I loved this show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE3d2GHBuvQ&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fhome.php%3Fref%3Dhome&feature=player_embedded#t=30

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Tempestas007 - Aug. 22, 2009

I actually watched the 1st episode of Johnny Bravo about two days ago. So funny.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Aug. 22, 2009

I really miss old classics like Johnny Bravo...

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - Aug. 22, 2009

I used to watch Johnny Bravo all the time. I miss it. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Hyuuga Neji - Aug. 22, 2009

Bankotsu1191 (8:18:58 PM): i g2g to clubsport to swim right now
Bankotsu1191 (8:19:01 PM): ttyl
Bankotsu1191 (8:19:02 PM): bye
Johnmon222 (8:19:02 PM): okay then
Johnmon222 (8:19:03 PM): goodbye
Johnmon222 (8:19:09 PM): i would love to swim with you....
Johnmon222 (8:19:11 PM): [censored]
Johnmon222 (8:19:15 PM): ;-)
Johnmon222 (8:19:17 PM): alone.
Johnmon222 (8:19:19 PM): now.

...creepy.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Aug. 22, 2009

(Aug. 21, 2009  9:45 PM)Jsc Wrote: I just won my first game of minesweeper!!!! 125 seconds
^^ Awesome... I've finished it in 80 seconds. Wink Tongue_out
Haha.. seriously. i did.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - SK - Aug. 22, 2009

im back from magaluf..what a insane week, 2 wrecked hotel rooms, banned for life from 3 clubs and over 800 euro in total for fines

best week of all time

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Aug. 22, 2009

Your naughty SK

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Aug. 22, 2009

(Aug. 21, 2009  4:19 AM)asterisk93 Wrote: So i managed to find my toshiba recovery cds and now my laptop is working [for the time being] with vista.

@ jsc,

how so?

We think the same on alot of things...

RRTJ, is this on Beginner or intermediate or expert? I just finished beginner in 17 seconds.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pepe le Penguin - Aug. 22, 2009

I caught a Silver Ursaring on my Pokemon Gold Version yesterday...Stupid

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Pich - Aug. 22, 2009

Lol, my bro caught a gold rattata on his gold once.... Was pretty kool. BTW, it's a shiny. They are extremely rare.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - cutewolfsam - Aug. 22, 2009

Not if you know the glitches to the game some people do glithches by accident or not even knowing and it shows up with the pokemon as a shiny like i did a glitch on a normal pokemon diamond game and caught a black rayquaza.

One time I caught a Golden Poochyena on my Sapphire, but that was in 2005 or so; I don't have that game cartridge anymore =/

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Jsc - Aug. 22, 2009

My mom just got back from the hospital because her stomach had hut or 3 days and They said she migth have crohns disease... thats not great news

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Aug. 22, 2009

Well, hello everyone. :3 I've only been away for around a fortnight overall but it feels like forever. I haven't really been away for that long before. ^^;

Doubt many of you are too interested in how've I've been but I feel like telling people anyways so I'll compact everything into a few small points. >_>

1. Everything is busy, I'm super tired. =_= I have to get my exam results on Thursday and then the day after that I'm going away for four days. Pinching_eyes_2 And then somewhere in the middle I need to catch up with mates and make up for all my missed naps....
2. I totally want a Laser Pico, and I think the main factor for that is that they come in yellow. I've seen so many lately, they're so happy looking. >w<
3. Cannot relay enough how awesome mozerella sticks are. They make me way happier than they should.
4. Berry Yoghurt flavour Chupa Chups too.
5. Following food related posts, I definitely need more excercise.
6. My hair is curly, I sort of only just realised. Well, not like massively curly curly, wavy I guess. Just, a lot less straighter than I originally thought.
7. I found a jellyfish on holiday. Grin

Okay so not exactly the most amazing points in the world but then, I'm not exactly the deepest person on the surface. I've been rather cheery-over-nothing lately, I've been grateful for the break from life in general. ^^;

Oh and to the minesweeper people above, I love that game. <3 A sort of guilty pleaseure lol. XD

EDIT: Jsc, that really sucks, I hope everything goes okay for you guys. Unhappy

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Aug. 22, 2009

(Aug. 22, 2009  10:21 PM)Rocky Wrote: 7. I found a jellyfish on holiday. Grin
This one made me laugh because in Cannes which is in France (I've been everywhere Grin) we were on a boat (I hate boats) and their were THOUSANDS of Jellyfish. It had one of those glass things and i could see underwater. It was epic. Eee and what - your going to another boring english landmark! D:

And JSC, I hope shes better soon. Smile Thinking positive should help you get through it.

I just got my last paycheck back in the mail from the bank. Apparently it went through then the bank took it back.

What the hell. I'm not a happy camper right now.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - PRODDER-JAY - Aug. 22, 2009

anyone want to hire a student???

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Rocky - Aug. 22, 2009

(Aug. 22, 2009  10:54 PM)Driger Wrote: This one made me laugh because in Cannes which is in France (I've been everywhere Grin) we were on a boat (I hate boats) and their were THOUSANDS of Jellyfish. It had one of those glass things and i could see underwater. It was epic. Eee and what - your going to another boring english landmark! D:

Ahaha, well I have seen other jellyfish before but this one was all blue and therefore awesome. It was a Portugese Man O' War (technically not actually a jellyfish but it basically is >_>), it was washed up on the beach. I put it in a net and put it back in the sea. Then ran away clumsily as I realised I'd unleashed a jellyfish on myself. :\

@ Khel, that sucks. You'll get it back though right? :X

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - cutewolfsam - Aug. 22, 2009

That's so awesome you rock Rocky lol rock rocky rr, anyways i'm glad you had a nice time along with your family harry etc hope they all had a nice time too, Rocky if i were you i would kept the jellyfish and bring a bucket of sea water take it home and give it to me lol i wish.
When do you think i can come round harry or yours place ? It's been boring with out you guys just been cooped up in my room with nothing to do apart from trying to sell josh some yougioh cards lol i'm mean.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - ReallyRandomTJ - Aug. 23, 2009

(Aug. 22, 2009  8:07 PM)Jsc Wrote: RRTJ, is this on Beginner or intermediate or expert? I just finished beginner in 17 seconds.
I've finished Beginner in 18 seconds - so you bet me in that part. Pinching_eyes_2 I've finished intermediate in like 35 seconds (and thats when i was tired XD) and i haven't finished expert yet. but custom is really fun. Speechless upset it doesn't get recorded in high scores lol

I havent played it in a while so i might be wrong about the intermediate score. Eee I've been getting into Computer Solitaire & Freecell (Tired I dunno how many times i've beaten them. but its lots. XD)

EDIT: OMG, That Portugese Man O' War looks like a little baby jellyfish. Cute its pretty, dont they get pretty big or is that there full size, Rocky.? :\ do you know.

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Ash - Aug. 23, 2009

Wow, that jellyfish is creepy...but awesome xD

Tara, I dont think she knows Tongue_out

RE: Random Thoughts 3 - interesting posts only please - Neeek - Aug. 23, 2009

I hate jellyfish, they scare me the most our of all animals. I used to be fine with them untill I got stung by a massive purple one. :\ Not good.

Glad to see you back Rocky. Smile