World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) (/Thread-Beyblade-Burst-Sparking-Episode-48-February-19-2021)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - NobodyBlader - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  8:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Rantaro really is one of the worst bladers in this tournament, I legitimately thought he would be a bit better but he’s probably like the 3rd or 4th lowest contender by standard. Nonetheless I don’t know how this episode will unfold, Lane and Rantaro are basically nonexistent in the preview. One thing to note is that Silas was able to 1v1 Lane and put up a good fight all on his own while all the other bladers had to 2v1 him. This tells us that bladers who step up their game can most definitely do crazy things and it also shows us that you can actually go 1 on 1 with Lane if you’re really serious about things. All they need to do is give Rantaro some emotional boost and it’ll all be fine.

To be fair all of his losses made sense, now correct me if I'm wrong as I'm going off memory but L&D vs V&R he was able to hold back Longinus for a while and was knocked away and was finished by Tempest Break, He loses to a powerful Attack type move and was off guard kinda. With A&R vs V&R, he was taken out from Aiga and It was an attack from above and if you remember he took out Free with an attack from above, so no matter what type you're using it will always hit hard when you attack from above.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - g2_ - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:00 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  8:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Rantaro really is one of the worst bladers in this tournament, I legitimately thought he would be a bit better but he’s probably like the 3rd or 4th lowest contender by standard. Nonetheless I don’t know how this episode will unfold, Lane and Rantaro are basically nonexistent in the preview. One thing to note is that Silas was able to 1v1 Lane and put up a good fight all on his own while all the other bladers had to 2v1 him. This tells us that bladers who step up their game can most definitely do crazy things and it also shows us that you can actually go 1 on 1 with Lane if you’re really serious about things. All they need to do is give Rantaro some emotional boost and it’ll all be fine.

To be fair all of his losses made sense, now correct me if I'm wrong as I'm going off memory but L&D vs V&R he was able to hold back Longinus for a while and was knocked away and was finished by Tempest Break, He loses to a powerful Attack type move and was off guard kinda. With A&R vs V&R, he was taken out from Aiga and It was an attack from above and if you remember he took out Free with an attack from above, so no matter what type you're using it will always hit hard when you attack from above.
Dude, Rantaro took out Sisco, not Free. Valt is the one who beat Free.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - Zeutron - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:00 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:

I mean, you can say something like that for any character if it was that simple. The inability to act first is a weakness in itself.

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  9:00 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: To be fair all of his losses made sense, now correct me if I'm wrong as I'm going off memory but L&D vs V&R he was able to hold back Longinus for a while and was knocked away and was finished by Tempest Break, He loses to a powerful Attack type move and was off guard kinda. With A&R vs V&R, he was taken out from Aiga and It was an attack from above and if you remember he took out Free with an attack from above, so no matter what type you're using it will always hit hard when you attack from above.
Dude, Rantaro took out Sisco, not Free. Valt is the one who beat Free.

I mean, does it really matter which one beat which apart from being correct?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - g2_ - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  9:00 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: To be fair all of his losses made sense, now correct me if I'm wrong as I'm going off memory but L&D vs V&R he was able to hold back Longinus for a while and was knocked away and was finished by Tempest Break, He loses to a powerful Attack type move and was off guard kinda. With A&R vs V&R, he was taken out from Aiga and It was an attack from above and if you remember he took out Free with an attack from above, so no matter what type you're using it will always hit hard when you attack from above.

I mean, you can say something like that for any character if it was that simple. The inability to act first is a weakness in itself.

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: Dude, Rantaro took out Sisco, not Free. Valt is the one who beat Free.

I mean beating Sisco is not as impressive as beating Free.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - Zeutron - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:23 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  9:17 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I mean, you can say something like that for any character if it was that simple. The inability to act first is a weakness in itself.

I mean beating Sisco is not as impressive as beating Free.

If we go by their performance throughout this tournament, it’s probably more impressive which I guess would be a bit more merit to Rantaros name. Silas has been the better blader for the most part.

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  9:23 PM)g2_ Wrote: I mean beating Sisco is not as impressive as beating Free.

If we go by their performance throughout this tournament, it’s probably more impressive which I guess would be a bit more merit to Rantaros name. Silas has been the better blader for the most part.
Sisco better than Free, Mmmmmm wat?

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  9:24 PM)Zeutron Wrote: If we go by their performance throughout this tournament, it’s probably more impressive which I guess would be a bit more merit to Rantaros name. Silas has been the better blader for the most part.
Sisco better than Free, Mmmmmm wat?

Not in a general sense (regarding the history of Free throughout burst) but in terms of this tournament, absolutely.

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  9:26 PM)g2_ Wrote: Sisco better than Free, Mmmmmm wat?

Not in a general sense (regarding the history of Free throughout burst) but in terms of this tournament, absolutely.
I most definitely not agree, Free was fighting equally with Longinus, and defeated Dragon. He tied with Aiga, lost to Valt and Shu. I honestly think Free wasn't that weak and unimpressive when you think about it. I still think they did him dirty though, only God did Free justice.

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:45 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2021  9:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Not in a general sense (regarding the history of Free throughout burst) but in terms of this tournament, absolutely.
I most definitely not agree, Free was fighting equally with Longinus, and defeated Dragon. He tied with Aiga, lost to Valt and Shu. I honestly think Free wasn't that weak and unimpressive when you think about it. I still think they did him dirty though, only God did Free justice.

g2_
So in the battle with Lui and Drum, Free eliminated Drum thanks to Silas, Silas was fighting equally with Drum and lured him onto the storm plate to send him up and make him vulnerable to Free, it was a team effort. Also while he was able to fight equally with Lui, Silas pretty much knocked both of them out so I’ll give him more points for that.

In the battle with Shu and Lane Silas had to fight Lane who is a much stronger opponent than Shu and he was eliminated by Lane after Shu had already eliminated Free.

In the battle with Hyuga and Hikaru, Silas was eliminated by Hikaru who was using a limit break and special move combination and was already distracted by fighting Hyuga and even then, he still managed to draw with Hikaru while Hyuga eliminated Free who wasn’t distracted or in a 2v1 with a single knockout.

In the battle with Rantaro and Valt they pretty much did equal work but if you want to narrow it down Silas had to fight against Valt throughout most of that battle and Valt is a stronger opponent than Rantaro.

The only battle where Free really did better was the one against Aiga and Ranjiro.

Going by performance and feats, Silas is the better blader.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - NobodyBlader - Feb. 16, 2021

(Feb. 16, 2021  9:27 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Not in a general sense (regarding the history of Free throughout burst) but in terms of this tournament, absolutely.

Defeating Dragon wasn't much as Sisco was the one who made Dragon get flung up in the air, So Dragon couldn't do anything beside get it's world rock by Fafnir

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - God Dragruler - Feb. 16, 2021

I mean if we're going by this tag tournament sisco did perform better he was the better one when it comes to team play it's the same with ranjiro both did their job which cause their other half to do what they do both knew what to do to elevate their tag partner either by stalling or maybe get one of the other enemy player out to it really comes down to them being a good tag partners. now yes free did kind get done dirty . free was good in cho z this is they only season he got done dirty he only lost one serious battle he was still a monsters phi was just that good during that time

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - MasterChef - Feb. 16, 2021

SIlas did better than Free but Free is stronger, same with Aiga and Rangiro, Rangiro has done better than Aiga in this tournement but AIga is still stronger like if we are talking about 1v1 battles between the partners Free and Aiga would win. But overall Sisco and Rangiro have done better than their partners in this tournement.

(Feb. 16, 2021  10:25 PM)MasterChef Wrote: SIlas did better than Free but Free is stronger, same with Aiga and Rangiro, Rangiro has done better than Aiga in this tournement but AIga is still stronger like if we are talking about 1v1 battles between the partners Free and Aiga would win. But overall Sisco and Rangiro have done better than their partners in this tournement.

Honestly even in terms of a 1v1 I believe it could go either way, in terms of individual feats they are about on par for the tournament and during their last battle Free and Silas were pretty much neck to neck and free only won by a single rotation so who knows. If Silas was able to fight equally against Drum and fight 1 on 1 with Lane I’m sure he could give an equal fight to Free.

I guess your points are valid.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - TheGolden Blade - Feb. 18, 2021

(Feb. 09, 2021  5:03 PM)Pixi Wrote: so if this episode is valt and rantaro vs shu and lane well lets just press f in the chat for them.

f

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - BeybladeManiac0 - Feb. 18, 2021

(Feb. 18, 2021  2:49 AM)TheGolden Blade Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2021  5:03 PM)Pixi Wrote: so if this episode is valt and rantaro vs shu and lane well lets just press f in the chat for them.

f

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - Pixi - Feb. 18, 2021

thank you guys for paying respects for v&r

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 18, 2021

Well, I can see the Valt/Rantaro pair getting crushed by the weight of Lean's plot armour.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - 6Jupiter5 - Feb. 18, 2021

Let’s go we’re going to see some Valkyrie loosing (Lucifer the spinning top is the best).

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - Valtryek Aoi - Feb. 18, 2021

Aight, if we see some bs from Lean imma head out, but if Lean acts like a good little blader and Shu does his Shu thing, I won't mind if Shu and Lean win. Just scared that Lean's gonna act up again.

And ofc, the legendary Valt VS Shu match up and maybe a bit of Shu VS Rantaro?

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - SpeedySuomi - Feb. 18, 2021

(Feb. 18, 2021  4:03 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Let’s go we’re going to see some Valkyrie loosing (Lucifer the spinning top is the best).

But in real life LTE is just slightly better than feces.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - g2_ - Feb. 18, 2021

Valt and Rantaro need at least one more win, because they've only took down Sisco and Free so far. And no, not gonna count the battle with Hikaru and Hyuga because, they kept fighting each other.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - MasterChef - Feb. 18, 2021

Pridiction: The battle starts and Lane goes for Valt and Rantaro goes for Shu(Because rememebr, in episode 39 Rantaro did say we was going to beat Shu), a couple of clashes and Valt and Rantaro go on the strom plate and use Synchor Lighting and they go for Lane, Lane is worried and this is the part where Shu holds Lane arm and pushes him aside, Shu uses world slash and the strom plate and attacks Valt and Rantaro and Ragnaruk get bursts by Spriggan. Then its a fight between Shu and Valt, Lucifer reaces around the stadium and then Spriggan sends Valkrayie flying, Valkrayie hits the stadium floor and Lane uses his Limit Break Ability bursting Valkaryie

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - BeybladeFanOff - Feb. 18, 2021

Why still prediction about this episode ? Wait and see. The episode will comes tomorrow so wait.

RE: Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #48 (February 19, 2021) - g2_ - Feb. 18, 2021

(Feb. 18, 2021  2:21 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Pridiction: The battle starts and Lane goes for Valt and Rantaro goes for Shu(Because rememebr, in episode 39 Rantaro did say we was going to beat Shu), a couple of clashes and Valt and Rantaro go on the strom plate and use Synchor Lighting and they go for Lane, Lane is worried and this is the part where Shu holds Lane arm and pushes him aside, Shu uses world slash and the strom plate and attacks Valt and Rantaro and Ragnaruk get bursts by Spriggan. Then its a fight between Shu and Valt, Lucifer reaces around the stadium and then Spriggan sends Valkrayie flying, Valkrayie hits the stadium floor and Lane uses his Limit Break Ability bursting Valkaryie
I hate this, but it's probably gonna happen.