World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - firekid115 - Apr. 21, 2008

can someone plz send me the link to the insect beyblades, i didnt see the post on the first page

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - G - Apr. 21, 2008

firekid115 Wrote:can someone plz send me the link to the insect beyblades, i didnt see the post on the first page

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=811&page=1

That on the first page?

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Draganzer - Apr. 22, 2008

Haha, this is awesome. It is probably the most expensive hobby I have ever had that I could freely use, I have spent about £300 on gundam models, and about £200 on beyblades, but you can't use gundam models at all, and they all just sit ina box anyway.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 22, 2008

That's why I like Beyblades, it isn't like a card game ... they are built to be functional items.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - TheBlackBlade22 - Apr. 22, 2008

This looks so intresting im still a kinda finding it hard to believe knowing beyblade is comming back but the question is with all the yugioh fiends out there will people actually buy theese new beyblades?

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 22, 2008

I don't see what Yu-Gi-Oh! has to do with this ...

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Draganzer - Apr. 22, 2008

I have the urge to buy one or two as soon as I get some money in. Just because they were awesome.

It's also a shame as a kid I never bought more than one of each and because as they are functional items, I have a broken bearing stinger, a busted wolborg, a wvyborg that refuses to mode switch, and countless other broken ones, including my dranzer s that the spring-loaded base broke off, and the AR snapped... what build quality!

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Roan - Apr. 22, 2008

Draganzer Wrote:I have the urge to buy one or two as soon as I get some money in. Just because they were awesome.

It's also a shame as a kid I never bought more than one of each and because as they are functional items, I have a broken bearing stinger, a busted wolborg, a wvyborg that refuses to mode switch, and countless other broken ones, including my dranzer s that the spring-loaded base broke off, and the AR snapped... what build quality!

There's this awesome thing called HMS.

You should try it sometime.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - EverlastingBlader - Apr. 23, 2008

Gah! I've been gone for awhile. My Bey Soul was dim! then I got an email stating new Bey's are to be released! Now the flame is ON!

Good news!

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 24, 2008

Glad that e-mail had some effect! Haha.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - DormantSpirit - Apr. 24, 2008

I got so pissed when they stopped production last year(?)

Now, forgive me if I'm wrong, but Beyblade was orginially manufactured by Hasbro over here in USA and Europe, and Takara made them in Japan and China. Now, I'm wondering, are these Japan only? cuz I don't have a paypal account Confused

They look sweet all the same. The launchers look more grown up, and we won't get laughed at for using them. I wonder how these new Beys will stand up to the old ones?

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Bey Brad - Apr. 24, 2008

No, you're wrong. Takara invented Beyblade, and Hasbro bought the rights to manufacture them. Both companies manufactured in China (Takara sometimes used Japan). If you don't have a credit card or Paypal, I wouldn't count on being able to get these until someone licenses them.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Roan - Apr. 24, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:If you don't have a credit card or Paypal, I wouldn't count on being able to get these until someone licenses them.

I'm pretty sure Ideal accepts money orders, so when they start stocking the new blades that's always an option.

Well, they used to back when I ordered from them. They might not anymore, I'm really not sure.

who the heck uses money orders

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Roan - Apr. 24, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:who the heck uses money orders

People who don't have credit cards. Wink

I don't have that problem anymore, but back then I was like 15 and there was no way my parents were going to let me use their credit card to buy toys. So I had to do it the only way I could. lol

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - DormantSpirit - Apr. 24, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:No, you're wrong. Takara invented Beyblade, and Hasbro bought the rights to manufacture them. Both companies manufactured in China (Takara sometimes used Japan). If you don't have a credit card or Paypal, I wouldn't count on being able to get these until someone licenses them.

I meant it was orginially made by Hasbro over here. I said Takara made them in Japan, not Takara made them in Japan later.
Anyways, It seems like I'm going for money orders Unhappy
Im in a similiar postion to Roan up there.

You said "originally manufactured", which implies "first" to me ...

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Tyson12 - Apr. 24, 2008

I wonder actually how many players out there know about the new beyblade...
Must be a dim few.

Ever since the news, we've been getting more members ... so a few people must know about it.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Apr. 24, 2008

Yeah, beywiki geting alot of new members now because of the beyblade news

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Tyson12 - Apr. 24, 2008

Which is a great thing.
Hey Brad anymore news on the affiliation with Ideal?

Tyson12 Wrote:Which is a great thing.
Hey Brad anymore news on the affiliation with Ideal?

No, but he told me he'd be away for a while. I will post as soon as there is news.

RE: New Beyblades come out August 9, Ideal will be stocking! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Apr. 24, 2008

Brad,is ideal really stocking up with the new beyblades or was it a joke?

Why would I joke about that? Yes they will be stocking them.

Do u think BBA Tournament will start up again?