World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL (/Thread-DAYTON-OHIO-USA-WORLD-accepting-applicants-from-anywhere-TEAM-IN-FOR-THE-KILL)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - wtater888 - Aug. 20, 2012

I did I edited my post.

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - Voltage - Aug. 20, 2012

cool you have been accepted

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - dragonFang101 - Aug. 20, 2012

hey i also wanna join the team
beys - twisted tempo 90wd , gravity destroyer 90f , hades herculeo bd145wb , ultimate meteo l drago assault ed145xf , lightning l drago 100hf
launcher setup - a custom grip with orange string launcher(hasbro) , a rip chord launcher
haryana , india
rank whatever u wld want to give will b fine

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - One Direction - Aug. 20, 2012

Could I join?
Main bey:MF vulcan giraffe 85r2f, MF Meteo L-dragoCH120XF
Launcher setup: Beylauncher l/r and grip

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - Syco - Aug. 20, 2012

(Aug. 20, 2012  8:25 AM)dragonPhang101 Wrote: hey i also wanna join the team
beys - twisted tempo 90wd , gravity destroyer 90f , hades herculeo bd145wb , ultimate meteo l drago assault ed145xf , lightning l drago 100hf
launcher setup - a custom grip with orange string launcher(hasbro) , a rip chord launcher
haryana , india
rank whatever u wld want to give will b fine

hey ur from india so am i maybe u could be in i am the indian branch captain, but let sonny moore decide , if it were up to me ur in

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - zer0g - Aug. 20, 2012

can i join
my name is Veeru
my beys are hell kerbecs, rock zurafa
i aim to be in the top 100 ranks
i am n0.oNe's neighbor by the way

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - *Ginga* - Aug. 20, 2012

Okay guys. looks like this needs to be stated. This thread is for discussion about the team, not a chat room, and not an application center. That means that you should not be applieing to this team in this thread. You PM Soony Moore, and he will reply.

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - zer0g - Aug. 20, 2012

it was stated by him that u either post or pm him

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - *Ginga* - Aug. 20, 2012

He may have said that, but he is not an Admin. So it not his decision. READ THIS.<click

It states that you should apply in PM ONLY.

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - Voltage - Aug. 20, 2012

(Aug. 20, 2012  12:08 PM)Ginga Blader Wrote: He may have said that, but he is not an Admin. So it not his decision. READ THIS.<click

It states that you should apply in PM ONLY.

UMMM Ginga bladder that link doesn't work

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - TakasuMouce - Aug. 20, 2012

Heres the link:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-RULES-Teams

His had a typo.

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - Syco - Aug. 24, 2012

can a mod please delete this post

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - Syco - Aug. 29, 2012

Sorry for the double post but what happend to all the requests there are some people waiting for your descicion Sonny

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - Voltage - Aug. 29, 2012

Who has requested to join I haven't seen any requests

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - sawkman - Aug. 29, 2012

any cleveland

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - Bobmcdoogal - Aug. 29, 2012

(Aug. 29, 2012  10:56 PM)sawkman Wrote: any cleveland

Do you want to join?

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - Syco - Aug. 30, 2012

I quit the team i find no use of international teams

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - beymaster15963 - Aug. 31, 2012

my fave bey is phantom Orion

my Launcher has a habro grip and ruber a l/r lancher and beypointer

us.md

rank 8 if it was sideways lol

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - wtater888 - Sep. 01, 2012

Anyone seen mau5 because whO is in the southeast leader(s)

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - Bobmcdoogal - Sep. 01, 2012

I quit the team Beyblade mau5

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - Voltage - Sep. 01, 2012

Ummm why do you quit???

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - beybladefoever - Sep. 01, 2012

what you quit ????!!!!

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - wtater888 - Sep. 01, 2012

(Sep. 01, 2012  1:25 PM)wtater888 Wrote: Anyone seen mau5 because whO is in the southeast leader(s)

RE: [DAYTON,OHIO,USA,WORLD] accepting applicants from anywhere!!! TEAM IN FOR THE KILL - beybladefoever - Sep. 01, 2012

umm ill ask him im the south west leader what state are you in

Alabama. ROLL TIDE