World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[CLOSED] TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now w - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED] TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now w (/Thread-CLOSED-TheBeydude5-s-Avatar-and-Signature-shop-Awesome-Avatars-and-Sigs-is-a-guarantee-Now-w)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 22, 2011

i know. im very busy in school right now so give me a break. ill try to work on it now

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 23, 2011

(Mar. 21, 2011  9:18 AM)beyblader28 Wrote: Can I get an avatar with big bang pegasis and gingka on it and Beyblader28 on the top
here it is
[Image: beyblader28av.gif]
here it is toxik
[Image: toxiksig.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Blood - Mar. 23, 2011

Hey since you said you got cool new fonts can you change mine to white and with a nice font please?

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 23, 2011

the color? sure i meant the letter style though

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Blood - Mar. 23, 2011

no look at the post again i edited it

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 23, 2011

ok. on it!!!
(Mar. 23, 2011  8:43 PM)Chaotic_Blader Wrote: Hey since you said you got cool new fonts can you change mine to white and with a nice font please?
here is your new and improved sig!!!!!
[Image: chaoticbladersig.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Mr. N - Mar. 24, 2011

Can you change mine with the new font?

Sorry if it's bothering you editing the same signature twice...

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - dariel360 - Mar. 24, 2011

wow its really cool

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Blood - Mar. 24, 2011

thanks for the sig thebeydude5
Im sorry to be a bother, but can you do the same to my avatar? I really like it

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - ROCK GIRAFFE713 - Mar. 24, 2011

coul I have a sig and matching avatar with wang da xiang and rock giraffe please and also could youmake my username down the right corner with your new front

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Wolverine Mode - Mar. 24, 2011

Can I have a sig of the team StarBreakers , and in a cool font saying ''Starbreakers Lead''! my username below.
And a avatar that'll match it.Take as much time you need. Thanks!

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - RustyXD - Mar. 25, 2011

Can i please have an avatar with meteo l drago with fire in the backround and my name on it please Tongue_out
in graffiti writing if thats possible if not do watever

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - MasterMike - Mar. 25, 2011

Can i have a avatar with Ray unicorno and hasbo galaxy pegasus and a rustyxd fire background with light green writing. plz . thx

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 25, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  1:01 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Can you change mine with the new font?

no prob- here it is
[Image: mrnsig.gif]
(Mar. 24, 2011  8:40 AM)ROCK GIRAFFE713 Wrote: coul I have a sig and matching avatar with wang da xiang and rock giraffe please and also could youmake my username down the right corner with your new front
here they are
[Image: rockgiraffesig.gif]

[Image: rockgiraffe713av.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Mr. N - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 25, 2011  9:59 PM)TheBeydude5 Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2011  1:01 AM)Mr. N Wrote: Can you change mine with the new font?

no prob- here it is
[Image: mrnsig.gif]

Whoa, that's sick! Thank you!

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 26, 2011

(Mar. 24, 2011  7:58 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: Can I have a sig of the team StarBreakers , and in a cool font saying ''Starbreakers Lead''! my username below.
And a avatar that'll match it.Take as much time you need. Thanks!
heres the sig, workin on the avatar
[Image: legendary4sig.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Wolverine Mode - Mar. 26, 2011

That sig is pretty cool! So how long would the avvy take?

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 26, 2011

ill have it 4 u by the end of the day- last night i crashed on the couch in the middle of it so thts y i didnt finish

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Wild Wind Fang - Mar. 26, 2011

could i have sig and avtar both with team wild wind fang members on the left and there beys on right with "wild wind fang"in a cool font take as much time as u need thanks

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Guitar Blader - Mar. 26, 2011

Sig with an evil looking comic Ginga on the left and an evil looking bigbang pegisis on the right side would be ausom!

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Kai-V - Mar. 26, 2011

An "evil-looking" spinning top ...

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Guitar Blader - Mar. 27, 2011

Darker, mixed up color patterns. like the manga L-drago.

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - Futomos - Mar. 27, 2011

Can you make my signature so that it shows Ryuga facing left on the left side of the signature with Meteo L Drago, and Kyoya facing right on the right side of the signature with Fang Leone. Also in cursive red letters can you write MrMystery04? Thanks.

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - TheBeydude5 - Mar. 27, 2011

(Mar. 26, 2011  1:07 PM)Legendary 4 Wrote: That sig is pretty cool! So how long would the avvy take?
[Image: legendary4av.gif]
(Mar. 25, 2011  8:07 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Can i please have an avatar with meteo l drago with fire in the backround and my name on it please Tongue_out
in graffiti writing if thats possible if not do watever
here it is- u sure u dont want anything else on it?
[Image: rustyxdav.gif]
(Mar. 25, 2011  9:29 AM)MasterMike Wrote: Can i have a avatar with Ray unicorno and hasbo galaxy pegasus and a rustyxd fire background with light green writing. plz . thx
here it is-
[Image: mastermikeav.gif]

RE: TheBeydude5's Avatar and Signature shop- Awesome Avatars and Sigs is a guarantee!! Now with cool new fonts!! - SkySky53 - Mar. 27, 2011

can i have a signature
Text SkySky53 make it cooler i want bigbang pegasis with ginga on the left and cyber pegasis with sora in the middle and ldrago destroy with ryuuga in the right