World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: What are you getting for christmas? (now what did you get) (/Thread-What-are-you-getting-for-christmas-now-what-did-you-get)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Rocky - Dec. 25, 2008

Yeah I know. I'm just not a massive breakfast fan......if I was gonna love a restaurant it'd be for a really nice dinner or desserts......still, each to his own. Uncertain

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Beowulf - Dec. 25, 2008

Yeah, it's pretty much awesome. Their steaks rock.. and their omelets. And then there's always pancakes.

We did thanksgiving there a year back to save the hassle of cooking all that mess. Officially the best tg ever.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - mdhvdukshsj - Dec. 25, 2008

(Dec. 25, 2008  8:50 PM)Roan Wrote: I took some pics of the stuff I got:

My New Bedspread

My Spongebob Pajamas lol

Hardcore bedspread ... not so much on the PJs

anyway:

Fallout 3
LBP
iTrip (FM Transmitter)
Seeing Things Seamus Heaney
The Best of the Best American Poetry
Some long-sleeve shirts
Wintergreen mints
Toilet Paper (lmaooooooooo)

Pretty happy. I enjoyed watching my nephew much more.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Bey Brad - Dec. 25, 2008

(Dec. 25, 2008  9:49 PM)yruahippo Wrote: Yeah I know. I'm just not a massive breakfast fan......if I was gonna love a restaurant it'd be for a really nice dinner or desserts......still, each to his own. Uncertain

well it's not an awesome restaurant by any means, but for quick breakfast food it's pretty yum

i don't think anyone's claiming it as a five-star place or anything

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - SaMaster14 - Dec. 25, 2008

I can't agree about their steaks being good, or any of their lunch or dinner items, but there breakfast stuff rocks, especially when you are having "breakfast for dinner" lol.

But, for steaks and stuff, I'll only have a meal like that at a fancy type restaurant. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse rocks, especially the one in Maui!

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Beowulf - Dec. 25, 2008

I've ate a few actual steaks from there, but I usually just get the big steak omelet and some pancakes. And yeah, i'd never call it a five star place, but the foods great compared to places it actually competes with, such as Waffle House and the like. The fact that it never closes is a plus on days like today too.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Bey Brad - Dec. 25, 2008

i miss denny's

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - May The Pirate - Dec. 25, 2008

I got lots of clothes, some dvds, some make-up and the most awesome glass ever, it has a cow (like, the blotches on a cow) print on it and everything!!

Oh and because my great uncle likes his practical jokes, a "Paint your own gnome" kit. XD last year it was "Paint your own Bill and Ben the flower pot men" kit. It never gets old.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Pikachao - Dec. 26, 2008

Where to start? I got Runescape merchandise, I hit 98 magic on runescape (saving 99 for a party in game sometime with some friends), pocky, .hack manga, t-shirts, cake, a sugar mouse, a sonic the hedgehog plushie and a cool UFO flying thingy. Me and my bro got guitar hero together too.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Beowulf - Dec. 26, 2008

(Dec. 25, 2008  10:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i miss denny's

Sadly, the closest one of those to me is like 75 miles away in Memphis, Tennessee. Only ever ate there like twice. Enjoyed it though.

Also, since if it's not gonna snow i'd rather it not be cold, best present of the day was 65â—‹ weather here lol

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Rocky - Dec. 26, 2008

(Dec. 26, 2008  12:45 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Where to start? I got Runescape merchandise, I hit 98 magic on runescape (saving 99 for a party in game sometime with some friends), pocky, .hack manga, t-shirts, cake, a sugar mouse, a sonic the hedgehog plushie and a cool UFO flying thingy. Me and my bro got guitar hero together too.

What UFO flying thingy was it? Because me and Harry both got something like that too. XD
And what hack manga did you get?

I SO want a sugar mouse. D:

(Dec. 26, 2008  12:52 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:45 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Where to start? I got Runescape merchandise, I hit 98 magic on runescape (saving 99 for a party in game sometime with some friends), pocky, .hack manga, t-shirts, cake, a sugar mouse, a sonic the hedgehog plushie and a cool UFO flying thingy. Me and my bro got guitar hero together too.

What UFO flying thingy was it? Because me and Harry both got something like that too. XD

I just got ".hack" one two and three.

Sugar mouse ftw. It's erm... I forget. It's like a weird ball thingy with lights and a propellor on top. Comes with a little charging station and everything. ftw.

(Dec. 26, 2008  12:55 AM)Pikachao Wrote:

Sugar mouse ftw. It's erm... I forget. It's like a weird ball thingy with lights and a propellor on top. Comes with a little charging station and everything. ftw.

Hmm. I have .hack//Legend Of The Twilight but I didn't think it was very good. Your one is probably better.

And yeah, our UFO's weren't that awesome. I haven't opened it yet but I know it's not as cool as that. Pinching_eyes_2

(Dec. 26, 2008  1:04 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:55 AM)Pikachao Wrote:

Hmm. I have .hack//Legend Of The Twilight but I didn't think it was very good. Your one is probably better.

And yeah, our UFO's weren't that awesome. I haven't opened it yet but I know it's not as cool as that. Pinching_eyes_2

Legend of the Twilight is a different part of the series. Some are books some are manga, and some are better than others iirc.

(Dec. 26, 2008  1:14 AM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:04 AM)yruahippo Wrote: Hmm. I have .hack//Legend Of The Twilight but I didn't think it was very good. Your one is probably better.

Legend of the Twilight is a different part of the series. Some are books some are manga, and some are better than others iirc.

Something like that.....either way, I should really read/watch/play a different part of the whole hack franchise.....

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - AnnieDuck - Dec. 26, 2008

[Image: IMG_5502.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5512.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5538.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5543.jpg]

[Image: IMG_5544.jpg]

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Guitar_Legend - Dec. 26, 2008

(Dec. 25, 2008  9:02 PM)KoD Wrote: I got:

- clothes
- a bunch of chocolates
- 200 euros so far
- a brand new TV (Wide LCD 22 inch)
- Fallout 3 Collectors Edition

Too bad my 360's busted right now, otherwise I'd have got one or 2 more games myself.

what comes with the collectors edition, other then the lunchbox?

my mom couldn't find Fallout 3 (sold out at the 4 stores she went to), so I'm going to buy it as soon as I can

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - KoD PT - Dec. 26, 2008

(Dec. 26, 2008  8:03 AM)Guitar_Legend Wrote: what comes with the collectors edition, other then the lunchbox?

my mom couldn't find Fallout 3 (sold out at the 4 stores she went to), so I'm going to buy it as soon as I can

- Fallout 3
- Making of Fallout 3
- The Art of Fallout 3 - Conceptual Imagery (small book)
- Vault-Tec Bobblehead (5 inches with stand)

It was sold out here in most places as well, but the Collector's Edition was available, so my mom got it for me (helps that I didn't have to pay). The normal game is around 75 euros, while this was like 84, not that big of a difference, but it's not like you need it to enjoy the game either.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Sam - Dec. 26, 2008

call of duty: world at war
mirror's edge
shamwow (FING LOLLLL)
candy
viva pinata faceplate
red 360 controller

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Tototototototo - Dec. 26, 2008

nice clothes
FM radio/headphone earmuffs

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Pikachao - Dec. 27, 2008

(Dec. 26, 2008  11:40 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: nice clothes

Earmuffs that work as headphones and radio or did you mean those to be separate? Earmuffs that work for music would be EPIC. =O

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Beowulf - Dec. 27, 2008

So I broke in that ph checker kit today.. apparently our hot tub water sucked. Guess mom was right lol

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Giga - Dec. 27, 2008

I got Tales of Beedle the Bard Special Edition http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230315837342&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching#ebayphotohosting

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - Tototototototo - Dec. 27, 2008

(Dec. 27, 2008  1:45 AM)Pikachao Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  11:40 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: nice clothes

Earmuffs that work as headphones and radio or did you mean those to be separate? Earmuffs that work for music would be EPIC. =O

The former! Pretty cool stuff.

RE: What are you getting for christmas? - To - Dec. 29, 2008

Got Jarome Iginla Calgary Flame jersey, really happy, as I wanted it very much.
I also get WiiFit, I think my parents try to say something by getting that, but I dont need it, it not cool.
I also get WiiMusic, but it really stupid.
I got Pokeball with $200 from godfather,I laughed because I was "Wah, Pokeball?"
I got CHrono Tirger for DS, I like this game, remind me of DragonBall looking character.
I get BoomBlox, and De Blob for Wii, both kind of cool. BoomBlox came in box with Wii points card, I going to buy World of Goo, and something else with it.
Got Gundam kit with set of markers too, I never built gundam so this is new to me.