World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade-Fav characters - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade-Fav characters (/Thread-Beyblade-Fav-characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - LizHiwatari - Apr. 01, 2009

aww, disappointing.. my friend told me he wud be in it T_T
i'll miss him :c

hahah, he kinda does, awesome Grin

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - NAP - Apr. 01, 2009

Aqua, I like Kyouya much more than Kai. Kyouya's much more extroverted compared to Kai, and he has way more "boke" moments.

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Aqua - Apr. 02, 2009

(Apr. 01, 2009  11:15 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Aqua, I like Kyouya much more than Kai. Kyouya's much more extroverted compared to Kai, and he has way more "boke" moments.

Yeah same here. Though Kai was awesome, he was a bit too reserved and introverted sometimes.

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Psykick B - Apr. 05, 2009

(Mar. 31, 2009  5:30 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: all bleach fans have serious problems making value judgements

proof: they watch bleach

ur meen :<

I like Max the most. I don't know why, as we're not alike at all. I guess he has the coolest design to me.

There isn't a lot to these characters besides the basics, we never really see them hang out or anything.

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Jsc - Apr. 05, 2009

i once painted my face like kai and i looked really cool.
Also, Hilary is hot... xD

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Bey Brad - Apr. 05, 2009

(Apr. 05, 2009  6:20 AM)jsc Wrote: i once painted my face like kai and i looked really cool.

Smithicide

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Giga - Apr. 05, 2009

jsc profile wrote... Wrote:jsc
(Yo. xD)

Registration Date: Mar 29 2009
Date of Birth: Mar 27 1996 (13 years old)
Local Time: Apr 05 2009 at 12:47 PM
Username Changes: 0
You'll grow out of it soon enough.

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Whiskey Sierra - Apr. 06, 2009

I can't believe Brooklyn's not on there.
Anyway my faves characters are:
1. Kai and Brooklyn
2. Zeo
3. Julia and Raul
4. King and Queen
5. Tala
6. Kane
7. Ray

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - FOOF! - Apr. 06, 2009

daidoji

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Crimson - Apr. 06, 2009

From the original series: Max
From MFB: Daidouji

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Lance Perfora - Apr. 06, 2009

(Apr. 05, 2009  6:20 AM)jsc Wrote: i once painted my face like kai and i looked really cool.

That is fail ._.

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Ray_ - May. 14, 2009

A close one between Ray & Kai, their style, strength and determination is impressive. I like Mariah and also Brooklyn a bit because he makes battles seem so easy.
In the end it's Ray's kindness and friendship that I vote for, he was also my favourite when I used to watch the show. But Kai has a fascinating mystery around him and the spirit that counts, that makes him the best skilled blader of all to me.

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - bbgoldflame - May. 14, 2009

I agree with Ray here. The mystery and unpredictability which are part of Kai's nature make him a very intruguing character. His will and nerves of steel and his honour are impressive too and are the traits I like most about him. Hilary is my favourite female character simply because she's a spitfire of a girl who takes no nonsense (not even from Kai - that's something to admire!) and is different from all of the others, not being a Beyblader. She reminds me a little of myself!

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - katja - Jun. 05, 2009

-My favorite Anime characters are: Hitoshi, Brooklyn and Yuriy n.n.
Yuriy was the first character I really liked from beyblade, since 1st. season, but then I just loved G rev and most of their characters n.n

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Bey Brad - Jun. 05, 2009

(May. 14, 2009  5:15 PM)bbgoldflame Wrote: I agree with Ray here. The mystery and unpredictability which are part of Kai's nature make him a very intruguing character. His will and nerves of steel and his honour are impressive too and are the traits I like most about him.

There is nothing mysterious or unpredictable about Kai. He is the archetypal moody depressed prettyboy of anime.

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - josh-jf - Jun. 05, 2009

^ you really dont like Kai much do you? If a person like that did exist in real life they would be considered a "social reject" in my community.

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Raykon - Jun. 05, 2009

Didn't you cosplay as him Chocked_2 anyway, the only characters I like atm are, Ming-Ming, Ray, Tyson.

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Bey Brad - Jun. 05, 2009

hindsight is 20/20

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Mifu - Jun. 09, 2009

Kenny is the best XD
He is very friendly and clever.
The true hero behind the scenes Tongue_out_wink

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Stone - Sep. 06, 2009

mariah,tyson,and kai

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Omega - Sep. 06, 2009

Daichi, Kai, Kyouya, and Ryuuga. Grin

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Zanzetsuken - Sep. 25, 2009

Ray, Lee, Hilary, Kai and Max

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Corey - Sep. 27, 2009

Max, followed by Ray and Kenny.

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Akatsuki - Mar. 14, 2010

Max, Ray, Kai, Lee and Raul are my fav characters

RE: Beyblade-Fav characters - Dirge - Mar. 14, 2010

Kai haha just cause half the stuff he says i find realy funny.Other wise i like Mystel quite abit he was intresting