World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Destabiliser Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Metal Fight Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Metal-Fight-Customizations)
+---- Thread: Destabiliser Thread (/Thread-Destabiliser-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ultra - Jan. 08, 2011

Was hoping it would to better. I'll add these soon.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 08, 2011

i think that if i banked and could find my dragoon ripcord it would have done better, i will test again when i can find the ripcord

Beylaunchers are better. Should've just used that.

(Jan. 08, 2011  10:55 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Beylaunchers are better. Should've just used that.

i dont have a beylauncher yet, but i have a dragoon ripcord

Okay then. Doesn't matter that much.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Evan - Jan. 08, 2011

I just did some testing with FS and SF.

Flame Cancer 100SF vs Earth Bull 145WD (Click to View)
Flame Cancer 100FS vs Earth Bull145 WD (Click to View)
Flame Cancer 100SF vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Flame Cancer 100FS vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Both FS and SF are VERY useful for destabilizing, and I cannot see any notable difference between the two.

(Jan. 08, 2011  11:38 PM)Evan Wrote: I just did some testing with FS and SF.

Flame Cancer 100SF vs Earth Bull 145WD (Click to View)
Flame Cancer 100FS vs Earth Bull145 WD (Click to View)
Flame Cancer 100SF vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Flame Cancer 100FS vs MF Earth Bull GB145RSF (Click to View)
Both FS and SF are VERY useful for destabilizing, and I cannot see any notable difference between the two.

thank you i knew my tests were off, most likely to the hasbos ripcord... unless you are using a hasbo ripcord (yeah right)

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Ga' - Jan. 08, 2011

(Jan. 08, 2011  5:10 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Has anyone ever used the Pegasis II or Pegasis clear wheel for this? it looks good, but i cant test. And were still waiting on you bluezee for a vid.

Just bumping my post. Can someone test this?

That's awesome Evan. Thanks a lot.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 08, 2011

IMO, those flame_____ 100 sf/fs are just low track stamina combos. And they're worse versions of them too.
I think that to figure out if I'm right, someone needs to test the flame___ 100sf/fs then the same person needs to do the same tests, except switch the flame combo to a low height stamina beyblade. If the low height stamina beyblade wins by a larger margin than the "destabilizer", then we have been making a big mistake.

(Jan. 08, 2011  11:51 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: IMO, those flame_____ 100 sf/fs are just low track stamina combos. And they're worse versions of them too.
I think that to figure out if I'm right, someone needs to test the flame___ 100sf/fs then the same person needs to do the same tests, except switch the flame combo to a low height stamina beyblade. If the low height stamina beyblade wins by a larger margin than the "destabilizer", then we have been making a big mistake.

hmm it moves like a semi-attack type not a stamina type also it wins through knocking the opponent over (making them floor scrape) not through full outspins, so it isnt really a stamina type

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Shabalabadoo - Jan. 09, 2011

I've seen the way sf moves, and it ain't too much. And evan made the tests, so Evan- did it win by flame ____100 sf/fs forcing the other beyblade to the floor, or did the other beyblade just hit the floor near the end of the battle?

If you compare it to l drago 100 wf, then the difference is huge, l drago does a much better job of destabilizing, and in a way, is much like a balance type. It outspins all three types

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Dan - Jan. 09, 2011

SF does move a lot. Speechless

But does it even reach the tornado ridge? The reason for saying this is because if the other beyblade isn't scraping the floor thoroughly, then this isn't really destabilizing well. IMO you need speed to do what a destabilizer is supposed to do, and it needs speed to force the opposing beyblade to get destabilized well.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Evan - Jan. 09, 2011

Both FS and SF move a lot, SF just a bit more. They won by destabilizing and knocking the opponent's wheel into the stadium floor.

I would test against some low tracks, but my friend with both of those tips just left :\

By the way, the tests were done in TT Attack and with String Shooters.

I can do tests with 85 through 145 if you want? Just tell me what against.

Well Evan, my main question was if it was scraping the floor throughout the battle, or just at the end?

(Jan. 09, 2011  12:17 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Well Evan, my main question was if it was scraping the floor throughout the battle, or just at the end?

Most of the time the first 3-4 hits caused major destabilization of the 145 combo, then it would even out a bit until it ran out of stamina. These absolutely were destabilizing.

EDIT:

(Jan. 09, 2011  12:16 AM)Dan Wrote: I can do tests with 85 through 145 if you want? Just tell me what against.

Can you try and repeat my tests above with a low track stamina combo to show that the combos were destabilizing.

Do you have the parts to make l drago 100 wf so that you can make comparisons?

(Jan. 09, 2011  12:20 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: Do you have the parts to make l drago 100 wf so that you can make comparisons?

No I do not. I will be able to probably the end of this month or beginning of the next.

Alright, that's cool, when you do, test, and write your observations on the differences

I can post results tomorrow. :V

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Wraith - Jan. 09, 2011

I'm currently testing Quetzalcoatl 100/90/85SF/HF, does anybody want to see results?

I have tried it, but honestly it scrapes too much. :[ But I would anyway.

RE: Destabiliser Thread - Wraith - Jan. 09, 2011

So yes?