World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-Anime-Manga-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Grey - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 30, 2008  1:25 AM)RockinOnBlades Wrote: what do u mean bull character and Sagittario character? I thought there only 1 picture

Um

(Aug. 29, 2008  5:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: http://beybladeforums.com/showpost.php?p=37137&postcount=128 uh

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Aug. 30, 2008

the characters look cool, the last guy look evil

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - To - Aug. 30, 2008

I wanna say the guy with the blue hair is cool, but he just isn't. Even with the hat and goggles.

Oh and the last guy, for some reason I'm getting a Sayian vibe from him, and that he's missing a scouter or something.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Taru - Aug. 30, 2008

in the corner of one of those pics u can see duel master guys hair Gasp

(Aug. 30, 2008  3:24 AM)taru678 Wrote: in the corner of one of those pics u can see duel master guys hair Gasp

Yes, because the dude who made Dual Masters/Shobu is the one who is in charge of the MFB anime/manga.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bey Brad - Aug. 30, 2008

i anxiously await the inevitable beyblade x duel masters crossover issue

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Doompenguin - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 30, 2008  9:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i anxiously await the inevitable beyblade x duel masters crossover issue

BOLSHACK DRAGON! ATTACK DRANZER!!!!!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - B - Aug. 30, 2008

i dono if im seeing this wrong, but it looks like ginga is defencer and the so called "evil" guy is also defence?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Aug. 30, 2008

(Aug. 30, 2008  10:26 PM)B Wrote: i dono if im seeing this wrong, but it looks like ginga is defencer and the so called "evil" guy is also defence?
No, that is just the Defense symbol they put to advertise the Booster Pegasis. Ginga owns Pegasis 105F, most likely.

kk, thats what i originally thought, *sighs* the main character always gets the crazy fast attack beyblade

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Tototototototo - Aug. 30, 2008

I'm surprised that Leone's blader looks so aggressive. He looks like an attacker instead of a defender.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Train - Aug. 30, 2008

I'm surprised to see bull's beyblader looking so much like a thug. Chiron's blader looks totally bad carp, but yeah wow Leone's looks like a total psychopath...

(Aug. 30, 2008  11:06 PM)Train Wrote: I'm surprised to see bull's beyblader looking so much like a thug. Chiron's blader looks totally bad carp, but yeah wow Leone's looks like a total psychopath...

I can't stand Bull's Blader's nose. What the hell would've been wrong with giving him a normal nose? He looks like a freaking evil clown.

(Aug. 30, 2008  11:06 PM)Train Wrote: I'm surprised to see bull's beyblader looking so much like a thug. Chiron's blader looks totally bad carp, but yeah wow Leone's looks like a total psychopath...

are u sure this new beyblade series be for little kids because that green/white hair guy look like he going to kill someone with a beyblade

(Aug. 30, 2008  11:14 PM)RockinOnBlades Wrote:

are u sure this new beyblade series be for little kids because that green/white hair guy look like he going to kill someone with a beyblade

Chief - Uh.

(Aug. 30, 2008  11:14 PM)RockinOnBlades Wrote:

An evil thug clown with a giant red nose would not be in a teenage-oriented show, IMO

He'd have a regular nose

rockinonblades are you serious? anway back to topic: lol we dont even know who this guy is (the leone one) i mean kai has a tatoos on his cheeks and crazy hair and was evil in the beginning. i wouldnt say hes the bad guy. plus, i dont think they would release the bad guys beyblade just yet

(Aug. 30, 2008  11:19 PM)B Wrote: rockinonblades are you serious? anway back to topic: lol we dont even know who this guy is (the leone one) i mean kai has a tatoos on his cheeks and crazy hair and was evil in the beginning. i wouldnt say hes the bad guy. plus, i dont think they would release the bad guys beyblade just yet

I still say that the leone guy is evil because look at the way he look and tell me that guy not evil

kid's shows can have evil characters

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Blue - Aug. 31, 2008

Don't thank me.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Sega - Aug. 31, 2008

(Aug. 31, 2008  4:58 AM)Blue Wrote: Don't thank me.

Thanks but NO Thanks! Tongue_out

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kei - Aug. 31, 2008

Posted this on BBF, but whatever

Even though the character designs are abysmal, the illustrations look good so far.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bluezee - Aug. 31, 2008

i cant even download it or see it

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Grey - Aug. 31, 2008

(Aug. 31, 2008  5:46 PM)Bluezee Wrote: i cant even download it or see it

Why not? Just click 'Direct Download'. I had to do it twice, since the first one was corrupt, but it still works.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bluezee - Aug. 31, 2008

i did it over 3 times and it wont seem to show up at all..i guess i have to wait till someone puts it on their site =(