World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+---- Forum: News (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-News)
+---- Thread: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums (/Thread-Beyblade-Save-our-Stadiums)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Wizard - Oct. 03, 2010

(Oct. 03, 2010  8:30 PM)Moss Wrote: Oh doy I knew that but couldn't you just rub off the paint with your fingers, thats what I do.
I usually just launch my Beyblade's onto my carpet in my bedroom to clean the performance tips off. It works great Joyful_3

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - ShredderN64 - Oct. 04, 2010

(Oct. 03, 2010  11:49 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2010  8:30 PM)Moss Wrote: Oh doy I knew that but couldn't you just rub off the paint with your fingers, thats what I do.
I usually just launch my Beyblade's onto my carpet in my bedroom to clean the performance tips off. It works great ^_^

Ha, same here. Except sometimes I have to reach under my bed to retrieve them! >.<

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Coulter - Oct. 04, 2010

If you did buy one of the horrible new stadiums and are ruining your beyblades. You can get rid of the design with Nail Polish Remover! Just tried it this morning and it worked great!

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - JoeyTheKid - Oct. 05, 2010

ill send mine Grin but me need new color cartdridge..

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Aikemi - Oct. 05, 2010

(Oct. 03, 2010  8:24 PM)Moss Wrote: No it just makes them dirty.

Sarcasm?

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 06, 2010

I usually just launch my Beyblade's onto my carpet in my bedroom to clean the performance tips off. It works great Joyful_3

I never tried that... And does putting nail polish on a bey make it illegal? Like if u can rub it off is it.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Hov - Oct. 06, 2010

Haha I do the same thing!
Also I got the lf stadium. I was thinking about putting alchohol to remove the paint, will that work?

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Blad3r X - Oct. 06, 2010

Independace.....that sounds nice! I hate Hasbro for doing this to us! F**K Thunder Whip, ITS A FAILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oct. 06, 2010  10:19 PM)Blad3r X Wrote: Independace.....that sounds nice! I hate Hasbro for doing this to us! F**K Thunder Whip, ITS A FAILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!!! i totally agree with u, like they should stick to card games and uno and stuff like that Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Blad3r X - Oct. 06, 2010

Lol, rite. Uno and thats it! lol..........But for now i'm just gonna like cut my thunder whip walls out lol and battle like that.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kai-V - Oct. 06, 2010

For your information, at least Hasbro is bringing Beyblade, and their molds and materials are slightly better than TAKARA-TOMY's. While their Beystadiums are horrible, you can at least acknowledge what they do.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - lightninglibraX - Oct. 06, 2010

u hav got to remember that they probly dont know any better so we should inform them. this is the purpose of this effort.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - milkincereal - Oct. 06, 2010

This is a will do!

(Oct. 06, 2010  11:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote: For your information, at least Hasbro is bringing Beyblade, and their molds and materials are slightly better than TAKARA-TOMY's. While their Beystadiums are horrible, you can at least acknowledge what they do.

Yah your right about the molds. I just hate there stadiums really.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Blad3r X - Oct. 07, 2010

Well thats true about the parts......but we are missing orignal MFB stuff like Bull and Pegisus 105F(I think). and I'm just talking about their stadiums. I love the beys, just wish they'd stop change names.......ad got random boosters, beypointers....*Rant,Rant*

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 07, 2010

Yah i always wondered why they changed like burn phoenix to burn fireblaze. And also i sent in the form today. Hopefully they change them!!!

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - beybladeheart - Oct. 07, 2010

Well there is not a high chance they'll completely make them like takaratomy's, but if we send enough they may do things like lower the walls, make gaps, or even make the stadiums out of different materials that, Idk, don't suck

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - mchlbant - Oct. 07, 2010

good idea, never see why they can't make a tt stadium just replace exits with pockets

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Blaze Wheeler - Oct. 07, 2010

(Oct. 07, 2010  11:43 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: Well there is not a high chance they'll completely make them like takaratomy's, but if we send enough they may do things like lower the walls, make gaps, or even make the stadiums out of different materials that, Idk, don't suck

I can see Hasbro making an Attack Stadium with Huge Pockets, and More Useless Crappy Paint.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - PRINCEcharming - Oct. 08, 2010

(Oct. 07, 2010  11:47 PM)Blaze Wheeler Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2010  11:43 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: Well there is not a high chance they'll completely make them like takaratomy's, but if we send enough they may do things like lower the walls, make gaps, or even make the stadiums out of different materials that, Idk, don't suck

I can see Hasbro making an Attack Stadium with Huge Pockets, and More Useless Crappy Paint.
They should make the stadiums transparent, then paint the detail/stencil layer on the bottom, and then put a layer of colour over the whole bottom. This would provide a similar appearance to the current stadiums, while avoiding paint chipping from usage.

Otherwise they could just produce transparent stadiums with cardboard inserts to provide the details.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - beybladeheart - Oct. 08, 2010

Actually I was hoping that they would just make a Large stadium......for tourneys i mean. Like the ones in the beyblade show made of concrete. I understand that wouldnt work but it would be cool, more beys could fit into one stadium, more suspense.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Kai-V - Oct. 08, 2010

(Oct. 08, 2010  12:06 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Actually I was hoping that they would just make a Large stadium......for tourneys i mean. Like the ones in the beyblade show made of concrete. I understand that wouldnt work but it would be cool, more beys could fit into one stadium, more suspense.
Suspense because the Beyblades would never touch each other ...

Anyway, this topic is for a project, not necessarily discussing Hasbro's Beystadiums or ideas of what they could do ...

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - beybladeheart - Oct. 08, 2010

(Oct. 08, 2010  12:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 08, 2010  12:06 AM)beybladeheart Wrote: Actually I was hoping that they would just make a Large stadium......for tourneys i mean. Like the ones in the beyblade show made of concrete. I understand that wouldnt work but it would be cool, more beys could fit into one stadium, more suspense.
Ikr, but maybe they should make them for r.c beyblades or something. Assuming theyre gonna make metal fusion R.C

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - UnLeAsHeD - Oct. 08, 2010

(Oct. 08, 2010  1:20 AM)beybladeheart Wrote:
Ikr, but maybe they should make them for r.c beyblades or something. Assuming theyre gonna make metal fusion R.C

Can we please get back one topic like Kai-V said. This isnt a forum to discuss wat they should do/ will be releasing.

RE: Beyblade: Save our Stadiums - Corey - Oct. 08, 2010

(Oct. 08, 2010  1:20 AM)beybladeheart Wrote:

No.

Not only is this speculation, it's terrible speculation. Big, concrete stadiums? Come on man.