World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How old are you? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: How old are you? (/Thread-How-old-are-you--1140)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: How old are you? - jamil coleman - May. 13, 2009

yeah that was kinda rude. but i dont need someone 16 years of age to tell me how to act. that is 20 and older peoples job to tell me how to act.

[warn]

RE: How old are you? - BeyUK-Espio - May. 13, 2009

(May. 13, 2009  5:10 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: yeah that was kinda rude. but i dont need someone 16 years of age to tell me how to act. that is 20 and older peoples job to tell me how to act.

That's pretty immature of you to act like you have for a 19 year old. Honestly, some younger teens have a better attitude. Your just asking to get a response from somebody with an edited post like that.

RE: How old are you? - Blitz - May. 13, 2009

(May. 13, 2009  5:10 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: yeah that was kinda rude. but i dont need someone 16 years of age to tell me how to act. that is 20 and older peoples job to tell me how to act.

Honestly you don't act like your 20... I know younger people on here that act older than you do. Just because your older than quite a few members on here it doesn't make you superior to them all.

RE: How old are you? - Rocky - May. 13, 2009

Mm, I didn't see this before. I'm not sure if I can be bothered to be offended or not. I could give you a big lecture but you probably wouldn't like that seeing as how I'm only sixteen and all. Tongue_out

RE: How old are you? - KidTala - May. 13, 2009

I think I'm the oldest of my age on the Forum
(11, Male Wink )

RE: How old are you? - Commie - May. 13, 2009

(May. 13, 2009  6:13 PM)KidTala - KT Wrote: I think I'm the oldest of my age on the Forum
(11, Male Wink )

What do you mean the oldest of your age? I think you're the oldest and youngest you.

I'm 14, Male.

RE: How old are you? - Rocky - May. 13, 2009

I think he means he's the oldest out of the other eleven year olds on the forums? Which is a wrong anyways seeing as he only turned eleven a few months ago. =_=

(May. 13, 2009  6:43 PM)Rocky Wrote: I think he means he's the oldest out of the other eleven year olds on the forums? Which is a wrong anyways seeing as he only turned eleven a few months ago. =_=
That's why I said "I think" Chief - Sigh ...

RE: How old are you? - G - May. 13, 2009

(May. 13, 2009  7:27 PM)KidTala - KT Wrote: That's why I said I think Chief - Sigh ...

You don't make any sense Speechless

RE: How old are you? - McMongol - May. 13, 2009

<------ This guy is not longer a teenager.

wooooooo.

He also still can't buy alcohol.. SKSKLGFWEJKJFWoifajwoidofwae,maewnmnmMN,SNKJFDWNKK

RE: How old are you? - Nuno - May. 13, 2009

(May. 13, 2009  7:56 PM)Baronrana Wrote: <------ This guy is not longer a teenager.

wooooooo.

He also still can't buy alcohol.. SKSKLGFWEJKJFWoifajwoidofwae,maewnmnmMN,SNKJFDWNKK

What? Here in Portugal you can buy alcohol when you are 16. Speechless

RE: How old are you? - Khel - May. 13, 2009

(May. 13, 2009  7:56 PM)Baronrana Wrote: He also still can't buy alcohol.. SKSKLGFWEJKJFWoifajwoidofwae,maewnmnmMN,SNKJFDWNKK

Congrats!

Also sucks to be you lmao (in regards to the arbitrary 21 age limit).

I think in the UK you can't smoke when you 18, and can't drink when your 16. I'm not sure...

(May. 13, 2009  5:27 PM)Blitz Wrote: Honestly you don't act like your 20... I know younger people on here that act older than you do. Just because your older than quite a few members on here it doesn't make you superior to them all.

you dont know me and you dont hang around me. so dont tell me i dont act my age. liking anime does not have anything to do with my age.

RE: How old are you? - Khel - May. 13, 2009

Shut up or I'll give you bigger warning than G did. You are in no position to speak condescendingly to other members. Hold your tongue.

(May. 13, 2009  8:28 PM)Khel Wrote: Shut up or I'll give you bigger warning than G did. You are in no position to speak condescendingly to other members. Hold your tongue.
sir(sorry its a habbit saying sir) y did you give me a warning. i did not use profanity,racism, or anything that was mention in the community rules.

RE: How old are you? - Aqua - May. 13, 2009

(May. 13, 2009  8:36 PM)jamil coleman Wrote: sir(sorry its a habbit saying sir) y did you give me a warning. i did not use profanity,racism, or anything that was mention in the community rules.

Community Rules Wrote:Be polite to other members; treat members here how you would like to be treated.

Plus this is just common knowledge and courtesy.

RE: How old are you? - Bey Brad - May. 13, 2009

Jamil, you're about to be banned. Drop it.

RE: How old are you? - Azuki-san - May. 13, 2009

lol drama.

18 (turning 19 in a couple of weeks) of the female species : P

RE: How old are you? - Black_Rose - May. 13, 2009

(May. 13, 2009  8:20 PM)KidTala - KT Wrote: I think in the UK you can't smoke when you 18, and can't drink when your 16. I'm not sure...

UK law you can't smoke till you are 18 *brought in just recently* and you can't drink till you are 18. Funny thing is if a kid is 5 or older they can drink alchol in their own home you've gotta love Britain.

21 male

RE: How old are you? - Deikailo - May. 13, 2009

This thread = asl? xD

19/F/NY

RE: How old are you? - flamerx1231 - May. 13, 2009

12 gonna be 13 in a month and a boy

RE: How old are you? - revolution LITE - May. 15, 2009

im am 59

joke

RE: How old are you? - Kai-V - May. 15, 2009

(May. 15, 2009  6:41 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: im am 59 [Irrelevantly long space.]
joke
Who cares about jokes. Especially when it is not even possible to discover your real age on your profile. To me, this was a very useless post.

RE: How old are you? - Giga - May. 15, 2009

He's ten, I think.