World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
“[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” (/Thread-%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%C5%93-Hawaii-USA-Anyone-into-beyblading-%C3%A2%E2%82%AC%C2%9D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - JJ - Oct. 17, 2010

So kind of like a beyblade party?

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - JJ - Oct. 23, 2010

Cmon guys we only have 2 months left to plan

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - countdudoo - Oct. 23, 2010

We have most of it down... I think we need the time and prize.

My brother got a Hasbro Flame Libra T125ES and Storm Aquario 100HF/S for his birthday. He already has both. How many of us have either/both Beyblade(s)? Could they be prizes?

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - JJ - Oct. 23, 2010

sure but i plan to bring a poison serpent or a thermal pisces and about the paypal im not old enough to have one, anyone here over 18?

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - ikaika110 - Oct. 25, 2010

hi my name is ikaika110 can i come too!

I have a 3 blades and 1 stadium

hi can i come

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - Kai-V - Oct. 25, 2010

Stop SPAMming. No serious tournament is being planned in Hawaii for the moment, and some of your posts are unnecessary.

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - countdudoo - Oct. 25, 2010

Ikaika, we would be glad to have you join us.

About, the paypal, I think thundr18 said something useful earlier about that. His parent's account could be used?

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - JJ - Oct. 25, 2010

Ok now the stadiums we can use for free play is thundr18's super vortex and whoever has a PTW now the one for the tournament I can bring my Standard Balance and Supper Attack, if any of you have a Japanese stadium post it so we have more to use.

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - countdudoo - Oct. 25, 2010

I have a new Lightning Force.

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - thundr18 - Oct. 26, 2010

Yes! now we have 5 people to come to the tournament.

I also found my driger den 2002 stadium and my v-force portable stadium, I can bring both of them.

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - JJ - Oct. 26, 2010

so there will be two stadiums for the tournament thats sad... but we have so much for free play, i heard that the lightning force stadium is actually good. Would it kill to just use that stadium for the tournament not free play?

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - Kai-V - Oct. 26, 2010

(Oct. 26, 2010  4:18 AM)JJ Wrote: so there will be two stadiums for the tournament thats sad... but we have so much for free play, i heard that the lightning force stadium is actually good. Would it kill to just use that stadium for the tournament not free play?
Lightning Force ? It is illegal.

Ok so if anyone has a attack stadium it would be nice because I think I'm the only one with a jap stadium and who's going to check the bey if it's a fake one I could inspect

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - countdudoo - Oct. 26, 2010

Aren't we just going to have to check them with the sign ins?

Also, this is my stadium. It's broken now that my brother sat on it.

What about the idea of getting non-members involved in this tournament? I know there are alot of bladers on this island but alot of them don't know about the WBO.

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - countdudoo - Oct. 26, 2010

(Oct. 26, 2010  9:04 AM)JJ Wrote: What about the idea of getting non-members involved in this tournament? I know there are alot of bladers on this island but alot of them don't know about the WBO.

I'd like to have trustworthy people join mostly, if possible. So it's best if you know the people who you invite. Still, it is great publicity for the WBO. Vileblader was making a poster, I think.

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - VileBlader - Oct. 28, 2010

I'm back guys! I'm done with the poster and I'll post it up here soon. There's only one problem, I can't make it at noon. I'm busy until 1 and I'll be busy again at 3.

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - thundr18 - Nov. 03, 2010

I just ordered the same stadium that JJ has so it should come by this friday, we could use it in the tournament.

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - thundr18 - Nov. 05, 2010

Is anyone still posting?

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - Kai-V - Nov. 05, 2010

(Nov. 05, 2010  4:59 AM)thundr18 Wrote: Is anyone still posting?
If anyone was they obviously would ...

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - JJ - Nov. 06, 2010

i know this thread is dying and we only have a month left but we still have the 4 of us and whoever where bringing. do you think other people will here of this and join? if so it would make it more fun. b(>3<)d

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - thundr18 - Nov. 06, 2010

Other people probably will join, that is if there is anyone else who lives in hawaii.

I also got an area reserved on magic island for battle island. the reservation goes from 8:00am to 4:00pm. If there is anyone who can't make the original time we can try to make the tournament earlier.

RE: “[Hawaii,USA] Anyone into beyblading?” - countdudoo - Nov. 06, 2010

Hmm... With Winter in Hawaii, there is a chance for heavy rain. Are we prepared? Do we need a backup date?