World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Why did you get into Beyblade? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Why did you get into Beyblade? (/Thread-Why-did-you-get-into-Beyblade)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - Mr. Memes - Apr. 09, 2022

Slowly through watching Beytubers such as BBGs and Zankye, unforeseen circumstances had raised the possibility of me having to quarantine for two weeks back in January 2021 which I thought buying some beys would alleviate my boredom. That would slowly push me back into the hobby of collecting Beyblade, watching the anime a bit just to see how different it was from MFB, and learning more about the competitive community.

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - Beyl0v3r - Apr. 09, 2022

I watched every anime and loved it

Also BBGs sparked my interest.

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - Super A - Apr. 10, 2022

My nephew told me about the show I watched and bought roctavor now me and my ultimate team don't lose!!!

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - balance253 - Aug. 05, 2024

(Aug. 09, 2021  3:59 PM)toastdkiwi Wrote: When I was you her I wasn’t allowed to buy beyblades as a kid.  But recently I got a tiktok shop expert service about different types of beyblades, watching them battle sparked something inside me. So now I have sunk a large portion of my adult money into these awesome spinning battle tops

I found out about the burst mechanic a few months ago and then bought a few beys. The burst mechanic was what really got me into the game. And the designs of the new beys are awesome as well. I got my small friend group into it and now we play together. We are going to our second tournament soon. The anime is also a big reason i like the game.

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - Firerax - Aug. 05, 2024

I got into beyblade cause I was looking for something new to play with. Me, my brother, and my sister all bought beyblades from beyblade burst turbo. We played for a while and then I found the show, that's when I got into beyblade!

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - Goobtheblader - Aug. 10, 2024

I got into beyblade when my dad gave me my first beyblade Kerbeus (the dual layer one) and shortly after I was super interested in beyblades.
It was an unforgettable moment in my life

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - KingofBeybladeX - Aug. 11, 2024

Got in because Cardfight Vanguard is starting to get boring and too money hungry to upkeep.
Beyblade seems like it was like an interesting hobby to pivot into. However there is like no tournament scene in my area and I would have to drive 2-3 hours just to play...

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - jollypanda3221 - Sep. 01, 2024

Back when plastic gen came out I got into with my buddies. We played for a long time and stopped. Toward the end of burst I saw some at Walmart and picked them up with the same buddies and now here we are. Deep into it now

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - FirePhoenix6 - Sep. 01, 2024

I started with just like watching the show and it found it and then like I just grew from there and then I met somebody and he was like really into it. He knew how to like do everything and I was just like a noob, but then I got my first Beyblade. I learned to put them together and then I heard about my tournaments and like I’m so happy.

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - sleepystarbey - Sep. 01, 2024

(Jan. 22, 2021  8:35 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Well, as the title states, why did you get into Beyblade? Why are you on this website talking about it? I got into it because one day, on my little brothers birthday, my dad got him a beyblade set... then, I really got into it and got a ton of beys and then bada boom bada bang, I got into beyblade!

i had hades kerbecs when i was super little but i didn’t really get into blading until later because my friends all had beyblades and my best friend would always go on and on about drain fafnir and how cool it was. i’m the competitive type so obviously i just HAD to get whatever could beat it. next thing i know i’m 6 longinus (longinuses? longini?) and a plethora of other beys deep…

so yeah here i am

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - lightningdude - Sep. 02, 2024

(Jan. 22, 2021  8:35 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: Well, as the title states, why did you get into Beyblade? Why are you on this website talking about it? I got into it because one day, on my little brothers birthday, my dad got him a beyblade set... then, I really got into it and got a ton of beys and then bada boom bada bang, I got into beyblade!

It started when the first day of school i was so worried and then i saw a group of kids in a corner and i went to see what they were doing from far and after that i took a closer look and i was like uuuummmmmm what is this and someone told me it was beyblade. So after that iiiiiii went to toys r us with my steaming hot car and bought a bey when i went there iiii traded it

And then every buddy said my beys are weak

But look at me now i have my TikTok channel my db Tt beys my goat my dignity and my guilty luinor 
And the best in the 
By the you can buy cool beys from malloftoy kkkk

Seeeee you later bro

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - Ash-Tray - Sep. 27, 2024

Pretty simple case for me.
The anime came out, and I got into it. If I remember right, Draciel S was a very first Bey I ever bought ( was a Max fan)
What kind of bummed me out was I never got to enter official tournaments because the time they came out I was 16 and 2 years past the age limit.
Regardless I still enjoyed the anime and buying bey along with battling with friends.
By the time metal fight came out, I had moved to a completely different state and didn't really have anybody to battle with. But even though I stopped buying beyblades I still enjoyed the metal fight series.
Then when metal fight ended, I kind of forgotten about beyblades until eventually burst came out. Again I didn't really have any friends to battle so I just enjoyed the anime.

But now lucky for me I have a lot of friends that are feeling nostalgic and buying beyblades from every era including X.

I do hope to go to a few tournaments with fellow older beyblade fans someday. But for now I'm really enjoying having battles with friends

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - KIO - Sep. 27, 2024

It was cool in 2010.

RE: Why did you get into Beyblade? - Minion - Sep. 28, 2024

The original anime was on after school TV and the wicked metal soundtrack grabbed my little 11 year old heart and told it where to go lmao LETS BEYBLADEEEE -GUITAR SOLO-
I was lucky and got to go to the only real big 200 blader tournament Hasbro ever hosted at the Docks in Toronto 2002. It was a huge deal for me and I wish that Hasbro had continued to do tournaments like that but they never did, so the WBO took it up as a community to host events, and I think thats probably even cooler than anything corporate ever did.

I feel fortunate to have known such passionate bladers from all over and I can't wait to see what the future holds! Ganbatte!!