World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
3D Printing Maiden testing/discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: 3D Printing Maiden testing/discussion (/Thread-3D-Printing-Maiden-testing-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - NobodyBlader - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:26 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Everyone, lets calm down. I'd rather not start a name calling fight.
I already feel as though tensions are getting high...

But when the tension is high it gets more interesting

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - Golden Freddy - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:30 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:26 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Everyone, lets calm down. I'd rather not start a name calling fight.
I already feel as though tensions are getting high...

But when the tension is high it gets more interesting
Yeah you want some popcorn lol

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - LeonidasKerbeus - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:18 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to teach you about something called, Hypocrisy.

This right here is hypocrisy.
When someone says something then does the complete opposite.
Its also a form of irony.
A good example is "the pot calling the kettle black", because pots are typically black.
Kai Edits is the pot, calling us, the kettle, black.
In this case, black being not talking about maidens combos that we cant make because you are being a stalling hypocrite.
One more hypocritical, brainless, or douchebag comment and i will get the mods involved.

Have a nice day.

Not saying anything against or criticizing you in anyway, but I just want to clear up a common misconception. You say hypocrisy is irony when it’s not as irony is a twist that is unexpected such as a cat chasing a dog. Hypocrisy is doing something that goes against what you say such as Donald Trump saying he’s going to build a wall, but not doing so. I could see arguments for hypocrisy being verbal irony (saying something but meaning something else), but that’s more for sarcasm. Thanks for listening to my tedtalk on irony.

Good sir, is this a...

Challenge?

hoHO
I am merely making a joke, i do seem to have made a mistake. Thank you for clearing that up.

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:18 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: Ladies and gentlemen, i would like to teach you about something called, Hypocrisy.

A good example is "the pot calling the kettle black", because pots are typically black.
In this case, black being not talking about maidens combos that we cant make because you are being a stalling hypocrite.
One more hypocritical, brainless, or douchebag comment and i will get the mods involved.

Have a nice day.

Not saying anything against or criticizing you in anyway, but I just want to clear up a common misconception. You say hypocrisy is irony when it’s not as irony is a twist that is unexpected such as a cat chasing a dog. Hypocrisy is doing something that goes against what you say such as Donald Trump saying he’s going to build a wall, but not doing so. I could see arguments for hypocrisy being verbal irony (saying something but meaning something else), but that’s more for sarcasm. Thanks for listening to my tedtalk on irony.

Your tedtalk was amazing 10/10

How is there like no mods around today....?
A bit strange, but alright.
Now we wait for the judgement to be brought...

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - TakaraTheLord - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:20 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

Have a nice day.

“#1 teacher award” goes to this person

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:20 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Is this a fight or something

You got the popcorn?

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:20 PM)kai edits Wrote: Get out of my thread then if you dont like it. I was being nice

Is that a threat. Do I have to call the fbi?

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:37 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:20 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: “#1 teacher award” goes to this person

You got the popcorn?

Is that a threat. Do I have to call the fbi?
Nope I don't any popcorn

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:36 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: How is there like no mods around today....?
A bit strange, but alright.
Now we wait for the judgement to be brought...

Because, mods don’t want to deal with carp today

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - Ali Baba - Oct. 20, 2020

This is Kai Edits' thread made to test Maiden, so please let this conversation out of this thread

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: This is Kai Edits' thread made to test Maiden, so please let this conversation out of this thread

Bruh, did you not read the comments on this thread

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: This is Kai Edits' thread made to test Maiden, so please let this conversation out of this thread

I would be inclined to, if he

1) Gave us the file so we could test it ourselves
2) told us the stadium he was using
3) told us the parts he has
4) wasn't calling out people and being a bit of a minimod
5) didn't make junk posts consisting of "oh boy i can't wait till friday"
6) would tell us the parts he has
7) wasn't being rude
8) would tell us the parts he has
9) Didn't tout it as the "messiah of beyblade that can beat everything and can break any bey)
10) would tell us the parts he has

im bloody serious unless he tells us what parts he has im going to keep on having issues with this

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:45 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  7:39 PM)Ali Baba Wrote: This is Kai Edits' thread made to test Maiden, so please let this conversation out of this thread

I would be inclined to, if he

1) Gave us the file so we could test it ourselves
2) told us the stadium he was using
3) told us the parts he has
4) wasn't calling out people and being a bit of a minimod
5) didn't make junk posts consisting of "oh boy i can't wait till friday"
6) would tell us the parts he has
7) wasn't being rude
8) would tell us the parts he has
9) Didn't tout it as the "messiah of beyblade that can beat everything and can break any bey)
10) would tell us the parts he has

im bloody serious unless he tells us what parts he has im going to keep on having issues with this

He supposedly has a bey that can destroy any bey. But my bey named Kobe Bryant

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - BladerGem - Oct. 20, 2020

Place your bets people, will he make his miraculous and totally not expected return...

A: in an hour
B: in 6 hours
C: in 12 hours
D: in one day

Who ever guesses correctly gets a full list of what parts Kai Edits owns!

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - 6Jupiter5 - Oct. 20, 2020

This thread is most definitely getting closed

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:50 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Place your bets people, will he make his miraculous and totally not expected return...

A: in an hour
B: in 6 hours
C: in 12 hours
D: in one day

Who ever guesses correctly gets a full list of what parts Kai Edits owns!

A

RE: Maiden testing/discussion - BladerGem - Oct. 20, 2020

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This thread is most definitely getting closed

Tbh, I'm surprised it wasn't closed back when he was using it to advertise his fanfic, even after staff told him not to...

Edit: Also, to whatever staff may read this, there's still a spambot post at the bottom of the 1st page of this thread.

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This thread is most definitely getting closed

No this thread must be renamed to. “Beyblade fan boy says he can destroy your bey”

oh BOY im betting A and D, my kidneys are on the table still, might add my spleen as well

This thread is so done and im partly responsible XDDDDDD
god trying not to make too many jokes is HARD XD

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:53 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: oh BOY im betting A and D, my kidneys are on the table still, might add my spleen as well

This thread is so done and im partly responsible XDDDDDD
god trying not to make too many jokes is HARD XD
Bro the thread is lucky theres a policy about cursing lol I would end Kai edits career lol

I think we should stop being so mean to Kai edits and leave this thread alone.

Also mods please remove the spam bot on page 1/2 (if you have 15 posts per page then it’s at page 2)

Everyone gangster till me and my friend come in with this music playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdi_s4OAPZs

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think we should stop being so mean to Kai edits and leave this thread alone.

Also mods please remove the spam bot on page 1/2 (if you have 15 posts per page then it’s at page 2)

It’s called constructive criticism

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:00 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Everyone gangster till me and my friend come in with this music playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdi_s4OAPZs

(Oct. 20, 2020  7:57 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I think we should stop being so mean to Kai edits and leave this thread alone.

Kai edits was right about you spamming tho

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:00 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: Everyone gangster till me and my friend come in with this music playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zdi_s4OAPZs

Kai edits was right about you spamming tho

*partly
Its also a discussion thread so some of it wasn't spamming

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:02 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:01 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Kai edits was right about you spamming tho

*partly

I was talking about Golden Freddy.

(Oct. 20, 2020  8:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2020  8:02 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: *partly

I was talking about Golden Freddy.

That’s debatable

Ok so he posted on his other thread and looks like he's actually going away for a while
now no one is allowed to make any jokes about this
we must respect that choice