World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) (/Thread-Product-BB-57-Hybrid-Wheel-Reshuffle-Set-Stamina-Defense)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - SaMaster14 - Dec. 19, 2009

Anybody have a video of Thermal Pisces in action, in an official MFB stadium??

thanks!

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - Serotonin - Dec. 19, 2009

(Nov. 23, 2009  12:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Thermal Pisces 100BS VS. Rock Aries D125WD.

She told you to look in the topics, not to ask more questions ...

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - SaMaster14 - Dec. 19, 2009

(Dec. 19, 2009  1:06 AM)♥ Wrote: She told you to look in the topics, not to ask more questions ...

Where was that video? I looked at every single post in this topic....

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - Serotonin - Dec. 19, 2009

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-57-Hybrid-Wheel-Reshuffle-Set-Stamina-Defense?pid=215361#pid215361

Apparently not. Uncertain

(Dec. 19, 2009  1:12 AM)♥ Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-57-Hybrid-Wheel-Reshuffle-Set-Stamina-Defense?pid=215361#pid215361

Apparently not. Uncertain

wow haha, i guess i did miss it... must have been scrolling down to fast, and looked right over the small post...

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - flame libra - Dec. 19, 2009

I wish that person used Tornado 125 and Defense for the test. Even Tornado 125 is useful (even though I don't own it).

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - firelord767 - Dec. 19, 2009

I wished they used the leading Stamina track wahtever it may e (i want to say DF145, but not sure) and SD.

Or or or

used the same combo for both blades except for the wheel, so that it would be a test of the wheel and the wheel alone.

IMO, after using this set, I have to say that I think the best blade in the set is Rock Aries, it has a good defensive wheel, and somehow, it outspins both Flame Libra and Thermal Pisces when it comes to stamina......

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - Aqua - Dec. 19, 2009

(Dec. 19, 2009  7:35 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: IMO, after using this set, I have to say that I think the best blade in the set is Rock Aries, it has a good defensive wheel, and somehow, it outspins both Flame Libra and Thermal Pisces when it comes to stamina......

...because maybe you're not using a good track and bottom for F. Libra.

(Dec. 19, 2009  7:45 PM)Aqua Wrote: ...because maybe you're not using a good track and bottom for F. Libra.

I'm using the track and bottom it came with in the set....

(Dec. 19, 2009  7:48 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I'm using the track and bottom it came with in the set....

BS isn't very good. It has pretty bad balance.

Try: Flame Libra DF145D. That's a top-tier stamina combo btw

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - Khel - Dec. 19, 2009

Flame Libra came with ES.

And ES is probably my least favorite bottom of all MFB.

Rock Aries came with a D bottom, maybe thats why it outperforms F. Libra with the ES bottom.

Oh yeah, D is probably the second best stamina bottom available atm. That plays a big factor XD

(Dec. 19, 2009  8:00 PM)Khel Wrote: Flame Libra came with ES.

And ES is probably my least favorite bottom of all MFB.

(Jul. 25, 2009  2:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Content :
- Thermal Pisces T125ES
- Rock Aries 145D
- Flame Libra DF145BS
- Black Beylauncher

ES was a disappointment though.

oops my mistake I mixed up the set parts with the booster parts.

Either way the D bottom probably made a very large difference. BS doesn't have great balance and ES has the worst balance.

Oh... so thermal pisces has the ES.. yah, its kinda annoying, and it rattles and makes the blade less balanced.

Since pisces is my sign, I may give him the D bottom, give Rock Aries the BS bottom, and give Flame Libra ES.

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - flame libra - Dec. 19, 2009

Yes give the main beyblade in that set a good stamina bottom.

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - bey tempest - Dec. 20, 2009

just saw t picses vs k gemios though it was in the extreme beystadium but k gemios won.

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - SaMaster14 - Dec. 20, 2009

(Dec. 20, 2009  7:42 PM)bey tempest Wrote: just saw t picses vs k gemios though it was in the extreme beystadium but k gemios won.

do you have a link to a vid? or was it a personal battle that you actually saw irl?

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - bey tempest - Dec. 20, 2009

it was on beyblade Colosseum heres the link http://www.beyblade-colosseum.com/back_no.html its the very bottom video k.

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - Medz - Dec. 23, 2009

Thermal Pisces is pretty leet, others are pretty cool aswel. Im pretty happy that I found this thread, im going to aim for buying a t pisces instead of the normal one now. Its too expensizz. xD

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - Giga - Dec. 23, 2009

You did not just use the word 'leet' to describe something, did you? lol

Anyway, this actually looks quite good overall. Might pick it up.

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - Beyblade MFM - Dec. 27, 2009

flame libra and thermal pisces pretty much have the same parts but flame libra get a bunch of negative comments but pisces doesn't thats a little odd to me

RE: BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Reshuffle Set (Stamina & Defense) - Bey Brad - Dec. 27, 2009

(Dec. 27, 2009  4:51 AM)Beyblade MFM Wrote: flame libra and thermal pisces pretty much have the same parts but flame libra get a bunch of negative comments but pisces doesn't thats a little odd to me

because flame is a re-used metal wheel and thermal isn't