World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Video Games (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Video-Games)
+--- Thread: Super Smash Bros. 4 General Discussion (/Thread-Super-Smash-Bros-4-General-Discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Kei - Jun. 11, 2013

That is absolutely hilarious. I love it.

Also, Mega Man? Awesome.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Chuck the Duck - Jun. 11, 2013

I can't wait for ssb4 It is gonna be boss

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Dude - Jun. 11, 2013

Well, you guys got Megaman! Congrats XD

Not a fan myself, but I know the fans were literally shrieking for him to be in the game XD I think I'm gonna main random Fitness Poser Lady 8D

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Dracomageat - Jun. 11, 2013

Fitness Trainer is going to be lolworthy but I'm legitimately hyped for megaman. His base moveset looks just perfect and he has the leaf shield. Plus they got Dr. Willy's castle theme!

I'm also rather liking that 3DS saturation.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Anchor - Jun. 11, 2013

Fitness Trainer is going to be the best character in the game, I'm calling it XD Cool news, megaman's pretty cool, but not as cool as fitness trainer.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - UGottaCetus - Jun. 11, 2013

Yea Im real excited for this game! It's funny cuz I was coming to post this news but you guys beat me to it, haha. I wonder how good Megaman will be, but I'm still hoping Game and Watch is still in there.

And I still want Shadow.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - DefStamina88 - Jun. 19, 2013

This oughta be good if they're throwing Megaman in there. Pretty cool!!

Still wish Tails was there though. Unhappy

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Flambo. - Apr. 22, 2014

Okay, I'm reviving this thread. I can't wait for this summer! Even though it does bother me that the 3ds version is coming out first. I can't believe that they added Greninja. I though it would be something like the Pokemon trainer from brawl. Also, Charizard is alone and I'm pretty sure you can use his mega evolution. *hundreds of Charizard fans faint* They still haven't added another Sonic character. Even though Sakurai said that they aren't going to have as many third-party characters this time around, I still think they should add at least one more Sonic character. Knuckles, Silver, or Shadow would be awesome.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Pokemo - May. 05, 2014

Nooooooooo the deleted ike my best character!!!!!! I guess i'll have to stick with Little Mac and Pit

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - OwnageDerp - May. 05, 2014

I hope they keep Mr. Game and Watch, otherwise in the competitive scene I'm screwed... Release date is unknown... I know that the 3DS edition will be released earlier. (I think someone posted that here...)

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Pokemo - May. 05, 2014

I think they deleted him too, guess we'll have to wait and see

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Pokemo - Jun. 05, 2014

Sorry for double post, but there's been news... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xUWnQu2Grs

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Flambo. - Jun. 06, 2014

I'm really sad that they haven't put in Lucas or Ness. Lucas was my second best character in Brawl and Ness has been in Super Smash Bros since the beginning.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - OwnageDerp - Jun. 06, 2014

No Licas or Ness!? It looks like I'm gonna have a new array of competitive characters. If Namco is developing the game, where's Pac-Man?

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Neo - Jun. 06, 2014

With Earthbound FINALLY on Virtual Console, I'm pretty sure we'll get at least Ness back.
Who knows, maybe Mother 3 will come to VC and Lucas will be back, too!

I sure hope so. I don't know if any of you guys have seen the smash bros tier list but lucas and ness are near the bottom. I totally disagree with that because if you know how to use them they can be very powerful. Some of my friends are amazing playing as them.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Pokemo - Jun. 06, 2014

(Jun. 06, 2014  5:41 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I sure hope so. I don't know if any of you guys have seen the smash bros tier list but lucas and ness are near the bottom. I totally disagree with that because if you know how to use them they can be very powerful. Some of my friends are amazing playing as them.
but the pk thunder move is hard to control and their ice move can be easily dodged too...

Not with me... Anyone wanna experience firsthand? I'll PM my FC, as soon as I get an HDMI cable for the Wii, AV output is dead.

(Jun. 06, 2014  8:49 PM)Pokemo Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2014  5:41 PM)Flambo. Wrote: I sure hope so. I don't know if any of you guys have seen the smash bros tier list but lucas and ness are near the bottom. I totally disagree with that because if you know how to use them they can be very powerful. Some of my friends are amazing playing as them.
but the pk thunder move is hard to control and their ice move can be easily dodged too...

Once you get used to it you will get the hang of it. It's kind of like Sonic's final smash. At first it is hard to control, but after using it more and more you will get used to it and devastate your opponents.

I just hope they changed Pikachus Final Smash, it seems underpowered and uncontrollable to me.

They probably did because in the anime, Pikachu does not know Volt Tackle anymore. Instead he knows Electro Ball (really Ash...REALLY?!) But I doubt its final smash will be Electro Ball. Maybe it'll learn a new move as the anime goes on and that will be its final smash.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Ga' - Jun. 07, 2014

Tier lists in Smash aren't based on casual play (also PK Thunder hard to control? what), and if you're talking about Brawl you haven't seen a good Meta Knight have you...

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - OwnageDerp - Jun. 07, 2014

Wasn't Meta-Knight so overpowered that he was banned from competitive play? He was. I'm being honest here, I think Mr. Game and Watch should be banned. At least with the people who know how to use him. (Like me) That's my opinion though, don't shoot me down.

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Pokemo - Jun. 07, 2014

(Jun. 07, 2014  12:59 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: Wasn't Meta-Knight so overpowered that he was banned from competitive play? He was. I'm being honest here, I think Mr. Game and Watch should be banned. At least with the people who know how to use him. (Like me) That's my opinion though, don't shoot me down.
well counter meta knight with ike's over powered moves and his counter move and I agree that Mr. Game and Watch should be banned b/c of his bucket and his hammer (both one-hit KO moves)

RE: The Next Installment of Super Smash Bros. - Ga' - Jun. 08, 2014

He hasn't been banned from tournaments in an incredibly long time so idk what you're saying...

My point is that that tier list was actually made by tournament results and such. I'm a ZSS and Lucas main in Brawl and I know that Lucas is pretty bad.

No countering Meta Knight's moves with Ike's 'over-powered' moves wouldn't work because Ike is incredibly slow by comparison and has almost no movement options so MK can combo the hell out of him.