World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Anime and Manga (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Anime-and-Manga)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-New-Beyblade-Series-Anime)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Kai-V - Mar. 14, 2012

That Zero-G logo for the anime is truly horrible, a lot more childish.

The characters, however, seem relatively fine. Zero is unfortunately the better looking one ...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - beybladetiggy - Mar. 14, 2012

(Mar. 14, 2012  1:44 AM)Brood Wrote: Heres the art board ( or whate ever you call it) of the TV series.

where did you get this btw awsome photo but all the characters look very bad and the zero g name could have been done better and differently

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Brood - Mar. 14, 2012

But I personally think the guy wearing glasses is cool lol.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Raigeko13 - Mar. 14, 2012

Everyone (aside from Zero) look quite.. Odd.
The logo isn't anything special either.. Definitely could've improved.
Still kind of excited to watch it whenever I can, but they're surely different LOL

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - beybladetiggy - Mar. 14, 2012

For me Zero is the mostly the best looking character there.They certainly made the characters resemble like in beyblade original.
Cant wait to watch the first episode

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - miztechwizard - Mar. 14, 2012

The kid with blue hair seens... intense somehow.
Not in the big picture perhaps, but in the smaller one he stares like illyasviel from fate stay night.
At the very least i can tell he is introspective or geeky (he haves the headphones to prove it).

(Mar. 14, 2012  2:13 AM)beybladetiggy Wrote: For me Zero is the mostly the best looking character there.They certainly made the characters resemble like in beyblade original.
Cant wait to watch the first episode

Who do they resemble from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade ? I can barely make any connections, personally ...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - bigbangpagisis - Mar. 14, 2012

i know the story line of the series the series is priacticly about genga becoming a legin and the kind who looks like the kid from yougio wants to be like genga so this will hopefuly be a good anima

(Mar. 14, 2012  3:12 AM)bigbangpagisis Wrote: i know the story line of the series the series is priacticly about genga becoming a legin and the kind who looks like the kid from yougio wants to be like genga so this will hopefuly be a good anima

Can you write comprehensibly, spell the character names properly and learn Zero's actual name ?

So heres how the first chapter of the manga went:
Kurogane Zero appeared dashing on the highway, getting chased by the cops with his trusty horse(Rekkagou) wearing japanese robes.He suddenly jumps off the highway and his Samurai Ifraid shines on his necklace....
At the B-Pit...... Karyuin Shinobu and his Shinobi Salamander defeats a blader and the people around him says he is the best blader around this area.Being bored, Shinobu snaps is finger and his servents(?) poured him tea and brought cookies.While he was about to eat his cookie,Rekkagou ate it (along with shinobu's hand) and shinobu shrieks in terror.Zero then introduced himself and his Samurai Ifraid and stated that he was the strongest in the village he was in, so he came to the city.Zero eagers to fight the number one blader in the B-pit and promises to give everything he got when he lose.Everyone ignored him but zero begs for battle and said the reason why:To be stronger than Hagane Ginga.He declared him self that he would be the No.1 blader when he saw the lights during the great conflict against nemesis.Everyone laughed at them and Shinobu accepts his challange.Zero takes out his stadium he likes to use but everyone once again laughed at him as they say:How lame! He still uses that thing!.Shinobu shows zero the Zero-G stadium and the battle begins....Zero being amazed at the gimmick of the stadium and charges his ifraid at salamander.However the unpredictable movements of the stadium made ifraid unable to hit salamander.Zero decided to attack at full force and suddenly wisp of fire appeared around ifraid as shinobu twiched.Salamander dodged Ifraid in a hurry back as it back stabbed ifraid out of the stadium.Zero amazed how strong Shinobu is and happily gave all his possesion (his cloths and all that but not the bey) as he leaves riding on Rekkagou naked.The owner of the beypit chuckles at zero while he leaves and saying that hes a interesting boy.Then he realized part of the stadium was molten by ifraid.Meanwhile shivering in the cold night,Zero and Rekkagou wonders around along the river.Rekkagou then spots thrown away clothes so the zero can wear it.The clothes(the ones you see usually) were oddly clean and fitting for zero as he lies down wishing to be stronger than Ginka.Suddently a voice appeared behind him."Hagane Ginga is defeated by me, the masked blader X!Zero gasped as he ask he asked him what did he do to ginga.He said he will tell him everything if he defeats him in a bey battle.Masked blader X summons the zero-g stadium and the battle begins.Masked Blader X launches a beyblade that looks exacty like flash sagittario (not mentioned in the manga) as he hits ifraid with great force.Zero counter attacks but he couldnt hit the enemy one again.As the one sided battle continues, Masked blader X then tells Zero a hint to the Zero-G stadium:You can only win a battle in the Zero-G stadium if you have the courage to attack with full power without being afraid.As Zero realizes, his ifraid is much faster now as it chips flash sagittario.Masked blader X felt sudden warm in the air;Ifraid is blazing in fire.The Circle Flat bottom gave enough friction to cause fire as zero charges his Ifraid towards Flash sagittario using his special move:Burning Upper!.Masked blader X happily admits defeat as he says:You wouldnt fight me with full power if I showed you who i am.He then takes off his mask and zero astonishes at who he was fighting.It was Yumiya Kenta himself.He is the owner of the B-Pit Zero and Shinobu fought.He saids:Ginga is still working hard overseas,If you get stronger You might meet him!.Zero thanks kenta as he rushes to the b-Pit once again to have a rematch with Shinobu..........

Sorry for the poor POOR grammar.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - LeonTempest - Mar. 14, 2012

Atleast the tie ins will be interesting, but as for this series being more mature, clearly we were mistaken...

sadly mistaken indeed

Zero has a horse, hah.

At least, this chapter explains why people find that his clothes' colours are mismatched ...

Thank you for completing the information today, Brood.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - To - Mar. 14, 2012

(Mar. 14, 2012  1:44 AM)Brood Wrote: Heres the art board ( or whate ever you call it) of the TV series.

This looks Japan-only/jumping the shark.

(Mar. 14, 2012  3:58 AM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: Nice summary! But I wonder... how does Kenta look like in the Zero-G manga. Does he look like virtually the same, or considerably older?

He looks unnaturally matured lol.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - LeonTempest - Mar. 14, 2012

Wow, even as an adult in an all new serieas, Kenta is still is just a bad characater...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Clonetos - Mar. 14, 2012

(Mar. 14, 2012  4:18 AM)Brood Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2012  3:58 AM)L-PegasusBlader Wrote: Nice summary! But I wonder... how does Kenta look like in the Zero-G manga. Does he look like virtually the same, or considerably older?

He looks unnaturally matured lol.

*drinks and sees kenta* eh... *spits out drink* HOLY carp he grew maaan i need to lay off the soda (tbh now he looks sorta like sora a bit....a bit i dunno its just me man this series got me pumped up

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Ice-Leopard - Mar. 14, 2012

Looking at this, I wonder how the others will look..all grown up and such...
But I'm somehow speechless now, it does sound very interesting. I wouldn't have expected to see Kenta this early..to see him at all is a surprise..

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - ButterflyKnight - Mar. 14, 2012

Wow, Kenta looks so hot... *me gusta mucho*

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 14, 2012

Yeah, now he's at the age where people don't cry about being "1337"...

He is barely twenty and he owns the B-Pit ... ?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 14, 2012

Heh, there are kids here age 16 owning and operating flea market stands alone.

I personally hope Kenta has maintained a healthy outlook on what winning really is.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - JBladerMS - Mar. 14, 2012

(Mar. 14, 2012  8:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He is barely twenty and he owns the B-Pit ... ?

Legend Bladers get special privelages, hah.

So people will be bowing down on Ginga.Thats not good at all they must treat each other equally.No Legend Blader should have special privilages BUT IN THE CASE OF RYUGA IF HE COMES BACK he deserves the whole world respect.Will there be any past blader like Ginga but old i hope so.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - Raigeko13 - Mar. 14, 2012

He saved the world.
What do you expect..? He probably doesn't even give a damn.
Odd to see Kenta back. Kinda cool.
lol, zero g sagitarrio

RE: Beyblade Zero-G - New Beyblade Series/Anime. - AppleBlossoms - Mar. 15, 2012

(Mar. 14, 2012  8:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: He is barely twenty and he owns the B-Pit ... ?

I am not really surprised, as Beyblade seems to function mostly by the 'adults are useless' rule. In the anime it pretty much looked like Madoka was running the thing after all... Naturally, her father was mentioned to own it (and run it? When?), but all the times they were there and Madoka was working while he was never on screen got me suspecting he works abroad for the WBBA and leaves the work to her.
Uh. I'm getting off-topic, but I think by laws of Beyblade that doesn't seem to be too much of a stretch to me.

I'm kind of keeping my fingers crossed for Zero to keep the horse in the anime, but I know it's unlikely. It would give the entire thing an awesome touch though.

So far nothing looks overwhelmingly good, but it doesn't look horribly either, so I am very exited and happy. After all it will probably only start to pick up around 15 episodes in, so naturally previews aren't mind-blowing.

And Oh My God at older Kenta. I am just amazed. He... looks actually really good.