World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography (/Thread-FACE-CONTEST-Beyblade-Photography)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Black Night - May. 09, 2009

ya a screen shot lol that thought never came into my head

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - BladerQ - May. 09, 2009

I still haven't found out if its ok for me to shrink my pic if a mod sees this could they tell me if its ok?

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Aikemi - May. 09, 2009

I would think it would be ok....

(NOT a mod)

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Khel - May. 09, 2009

(May. 09, 2009  6:27 PM)BladerQ Wrote: I still haven't found out if its ok for me to shrink my pic if a mod sees this could they tell me if its ok?

Fine, just don't change anything else.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - BladerQ - May. 09, 2009

(May. 09, 2009  6:36 PM)Khel Wrote: Fine, just don't change anything else.

Ok its been shrunk thanks.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Starwulfen - May. 10, 2009

Heres my entry
[Image: DSCF2405_smaller.jpg]

A larger version is here - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/Starwulfen/DSCF2405-1.jpg

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Giga - May. 10, 2009

Here's mine:
[Image: th_DSCF2839.jpg]

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Khel - May. 10, 2009

Nice one Giga, it's nice to see a change of scenery

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Bey Brad - May. 10, 2009

Really like yours, Giga.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Zander Soulwind - May. 10, 2009

Yeah, everyone has just been using grass so it is good to see one that isn't.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Giga - May. 10, 2009

Thanks you guys! And good luck to everyone else.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - KidTala - May. 10, 2009

I'm liking Starwulfen's and Giga's one, it's unique. Mostly Giga's because it's normal and simple.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - BladerWorks - May. 10, 2009

heres my entry
[attachment=817]

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - theflightyellz - May. 10, 2009

is that driger in a bathtub?

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Rustin - May. 10, 2009

it looks like a lid to one of those storage boxes?

its a garbage can lid but i thought it turned out Ok

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Rustin - May. 10, 2009

(May. 10, 2009  8:09 PM)BladerWorks Wrote: its a garbage can lid but i thought it turned out Ok

yea its a great picture but are you saying that driger belongs in the garbage?

NO I did NOT mean that
the lid is just handy

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Rocky - May. 10, 2009

Ahem, stupidly wordy explanation ahead.

At first I really had no idea where to start because there are countless cool photos you can take involving beyblades. I wasn't sure what to do so I ended up leaving it for a while (well, most of the contest running time). When I remembered that this closed today I decided I had to take something even if it did suck because I'd only be annoyed if I didn't enter anything. ^^; At first I thought about this as more of a joke idea but, out of loss for other ideas and because I figured it would look pretty cool if done right, I decided to go with it anyways. Of course, I didn't do it right at all and I did think about just not bothering or taking a different picture but in the end I couldn't be bothered to think of something else. Plus it's kinda growing on me. Kinda. ^^;

As you can see (well, maybe you can't) it's a Wyborg either using Waterfall or being waterfalled. It was originally gonna be the former but it could really be either. ^^; At first I wasn't sure whether to use the most awesome combo I could make or the worst but my bey collection quickly decided that for me when I realised I had very few good parts and a whole lot of sucky parts. ^^;

The worst combo I could find was:
BC: Griffolyon
AR: Master Driger
WD: 8 Balance
BB: Wyborg
The parts were picked for obvious reasons and the gold and purple actually looked kinda nice. Plus the 8 Balance rattled in a gloriously pathetic way. However, when I tested it to see how it span and it exploded over the kitchen. It took me a while to find the Knight Claws Ring - it had managed to wedge itself between two shoes. After that I decided I'd rather not use Knights Claws Ring because it's way too fragile and it's actually in quite a good condition and I'd kinda like to keep it that way. So in the end I just used a full Wyborg. It's been circling the boards a lot lately and I actually thing it looks quite cool even if it is sucky. ^^;

Unfortunately I only got one shot (lol; shot) at the photo because I could only convince my dad to through water at myself, my beyblade and the digital camera once. Plus I ended up soaking my pyjamas and narrowly avoiding getting a Wyborg to the face so I didn't argue with his decision too much. I was disappointed with the photo that I got because there was a lot of water and not so much Wyborg. Also, despite direct directions, my dad sucks at pouring things (he didn't want to get the camera wet as well). But as I said, I've kinda grown to like it. I like how it kinda looks like it's in the sea even if the amount of water is a little over-the-top and there are loads of little bits of water darting here and there. Probably would've been more awesome if I'd taken it on a sunny day because it would've caught the light but oh well. I touched it up a little on the computer because my dad forced me to take the picture behind this piece of plastic from the top of a take away pot and it made it a little blurry and light. I basically just darkened it a little. ^^;

Uh anyways, here it actually is before anyone who read all that dies of boredom. In link form because a full photo is too embarassing. XD
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l239/yruahippo/IMG_23092.jpg

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Zander Soulwind - May. 10, 2009

You sound like you were a women on a mission and boy, do you write fast. Anyway, it's not so bad, maybe a little to much water but it's fine otherwise.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Rocky - May. 10, 2009

Ahaha, a little to much water is a bit of an understatement. Probably wouldn't have been so much of a problem had I taken it like a split second earlier. ^^;

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Pich - May. 10, 2009

Woah, I like it. Cute
A little more Wyborg would have been nice, but it looks pretty kool nontheless.

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Bey Brad - May. 10, 2009

Whoa! That's awesome!

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Anu - May. 10, 2009

Wow !!! That is sweetness I love it Looks Great Joyful_2

RE: FACE CONTEST: Beyblade Photography - Khel - May. 10, 2009

Wyborg just got OWNED.

In other words I like it Smile