World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
(CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: (CLOSED!!!!)Free ANIMATED avatar,sigs,AND userbars!!! (/Thread-CLOSED-Free-ANIMATED-avatar-sigs-AND-userbars)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - The Fire Wyrm - Apr. 03, 2011

but you dont have the shine on it.

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 03, 2011

(Apr. 03, 2011  4:57 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: but you dont have the shine on it.

i know XD

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - FrenchFrieZ® - Apr. 03, 2011

Hey, bigbangpegasis9, could you make me a signature. One with all the l-drago series (L drago, Lightning l-drago, Meteo l-drago, and L drago destroy) Could I also have my user name on it? Please and thank you Grin (Could you P.M. me when your done Grin)

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - BASILISK - Apr. 03, 2011

holy. thx a ton i love it
ok ignor my pm it worked
ok but it did not work copying and pasting with the sig how do u do that

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 04, 2011

frenchfriez iim on it!
here is yours,FrenchFrieZâ„¢:
[Image: cacadcsd.png]

hope you like it!

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Scout25 - Apr. 04, 2011

Can I get one with Sagittario on the right and my username on the left

Thanks,
Scout

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - kai kai kai - Apr. 04, 2011

will you do both sig and avatar and userbars for me?i like any model but both beyblade and metal fusion characters required.

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - 6Skittles9 - Apr. 04, 2011

Could you make a animated avatar
with a spinning poison serpent
with red text burning serpent

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - RustyXD - Apr. 05, 2011

could you please make me a sig with vulcan horseus on the right
hell kerbecs in the middle ( the picture of it flat not leaning)
meteo l drago on the left with a backround like my avatar Tongue_out
and my name going across hell kerbecs

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Zaneago - Apr. 05, 2011

Just for fun, Try to make me one OKK!
Needs to be COOL AND SPECTACULAR!

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 05, 2011

woah!lots of request!im going to make them now!

Scout25 i already made yours,look back at the other pages

@nagalikith you want something with any bey with their owners?ok

@burningserpent doing it now

RustyXD doing it now,can you give me link of the background?

levi-Z sig or avatar?

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - kai kai kai - Apr. 05, 2011

yaa .but both versions of beyblades i want.

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - RustyXD - Apr. 05, 2011

(Apr. 05, 2011  4:53 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: woah!lots of request!im going to make them now!

Scout25 i already made yours,look back at the other pages

@nagalikith you want something with any bey with their owners?ok

@burningserpent doing it now

RustyXD doing it now,can you give me link of the background?

levi-Z sig or avatar?

i do not have it beydude5 made it i dont really care about the backround that much just try to make it bright orange (not flouro ) and fire ish Tongue_out

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 05, 2011

burning serpent,your avatar:
[Image: efwcff.gif]

nagalikith you will wait for awhile
rustyX D:

[Image: uhuh.png]

nagalithik making yours now!

thanks thats better then what i thought it would look like in my head Tongue_out

nagalikith,here is your avatar,sig,and userbar:

[Image: efff.png]

sig:
[Image: ghghg.png]

userbar:
[Image: hhjhjhjh.png]

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - kai kai kai - Apr. 05, 2011

how to add user bars?

for the sig and userbar:

coy the link,then place [img]on the left and [/img] on the right,EASY!

hey can i have an avatar to match my sig just the hell kerbecs with my name on it Tongue_out

Ok,but im using the iphone,so i wont be able to do it now

Thats fine takes as long as you want Tongue_out

rustyxd here is yours:
[Image: 2w2w.png]

hope you like it!

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - BMFA - Apr. 05, 2011

To match my new avatar, can I have a Ralts (Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire) signature?

http://pokemon.marriland.com/avatars/ralts
Second one (reading from left to right)

Text: BMFA

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - Synth - Apr. 06, 2011

here you go,bmfa!hope you like it:

[Image: axas.png]

tell me what do you want to change!

RE: (OPEN!)free ANIMATED avatar and sigs for free!(summer special) - SkySky53 - Apr. 06, 2011

can i have sigs can i have meteo l drago on the left spin like ur bigbang pegasis? and my name skysky53 make it cooler and big bang pegasis on the right like yours spinning too background like yours too