World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 (/Thread-Beyblade-is-expected-to-air-on-Cartoon-Network-in-January-2008)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Bey Brad - Nov. 16, 2007

Takao Aoki has almost nothing to do with the anime, so I sincerely doubt it's his decision to make. It's Takara's decision.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Bey Brad - Nov. 16, 2007

Beyblade14 Wrote:I ain't carp saying that assholes, we see what happen

Consider this a warning.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Nov. 16, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:
Beyblade14 Wrote:I ain't carp saying that assholes, we see what happen

Consider this a warning.

I Am sorry, I Promise I won't do it again

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Spinster - Nov. 21, 2007

A little late in the thread, but I'm actually posting from Mars. I bounce signals off of your pitiful Earth-satellites.

We got the 4th season like, 8 plignars ago. We're already on season 7. Kai rides a motorcycle, Takao marries the daughter of Dr. K from season 2... There's something like a 12 year age difference... it's kind of controversial, but eh, it's from Japan. Let's see... Max and Zeo room together at college in season 5, they have some wacky adventures... oh, and Rei's dead. Forest fire.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Bey Brad - Nov. 21, 2007

Spinster, I don't think you're being Serious

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Spinster - Nov. 21, 2007

No, totally legit. We Martians have SUPER advanced time-travel technology. Season 4 premiers Fall of 2008 in the US. Beyblade14, you're right, they start airing reruns this upcoming January to boost hype about the show. The new season starts airing in Japan that same day. You'll be able to catch some fansubs on YouTube in early February. Season 5 airs in the States in March, 2010. Then there's a HUGE writers strike, way bigger than the one going on right now. Earth has no new TV for 17 years. "Beyblade VI Bakuten Legacies" is one of the first shows that hits television in 2027. It's a huge success, and leads pretty much directly into season 7, "BEYB7ADE - Foregone Dreams". It's pretty freakin' awesome.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Bey Brad - Nov. 21, 2007

how does the war in iraq end

It doesn't. I don't want to say too much, in case I cause a paradox, but let's just put it this way... if you live in the US, it might be wise to invest in a passport before next October...

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - rooneyt - Nov. 21, 2007

OMG yes beyblade will become popular then there will be little kids on beyblade websites that can speel as bad as mee yay

Spinster Wrote:It doesn't. I don't want to say too much, in case I cause a paradox, but let's just put it this way... if you live in the US, it might be wise to invest in a passport before next October. Serious

fixed

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - PRINCEcharming - Nov. 21, 2007

rooneyt Wrote:OMG yes beyblade will become popular then there will be little kids on beyblade websites that can speel as bad as mee yay
Serious

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - AnnieDuck - Nov. 22, 2007

Elliot, bear my children.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - TheBlackBlade22 - Nov. 22, 2007

[quote=Beyblade14]
Yeah that Right, Beyblade is Expected to Air on Cartoonetwork in Jan. 2008

Read it right here.

http://www.animecorporation.com/news/beyblade-to-sell-on-hp-video-merchant
[/quote/]

The cartoon network in canada and the u.s so is ot only gonna be in canada or i America also?

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Fleetscut - Nov. 22, 2007

cartoon network is american. the only reason canadians get it is cause they probably have american satellite

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Train - Nov. 22, 2007

The U.K. gets a version of it too and it's still American. They get it on Star Satellite.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - PRINCEcharming - Nov. 22, 2007

What the hell is star satellite? Britfag here, and I've never heard of it.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Train - Nov. 22, 2007

PRINCEcharming Wrote:What the hell is star satellite? Britfag here, and I've never heard of it.

Sorry SKY my bad SKY.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - PRINCEcharming - Nov. 22, 2007

Ah, thought you might mean that.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Nov. 28, 2007

Guys check a look at this News

http://www.atamaii.com/beyblade-tops.html It Say

imported Japanese Beyblade tops and toys from the video game Beyblade.

More Beyblade stuff than you could shake a light saber at!

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Bey Brad - Nov. 28, 2007

Beyblade14 Wrote:Guys check a look at this News

http://www.atamaii.com/beyblade-tops.html It Say

imported Japanese Beyblade tops and toys from the video game Beyblade.

More Beyblade stuff than you could shake a light saber at!

Considering it's almost winter, I imagine that page is really old.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Nov. 28, 2007

Well I going to keep searching and see if there will come out with more BeyBlades or not.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - G - Nov. 28, 2007

Beyblade14 Wrote:Well I going to keep searching and see if there will come out with more BeyBlades or not.

I doubt it, but go for it.

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - Psykick B - Nov. 28, 2007

Wait, Cartoon Network in America, right? There are lots of Cartoon Networks around the world that air different types of shows.

Example, I believe when the Beyblade dub was first airing, it was on the UK's CN Toonami, while in Canada, it was on YTV and CheezTV, while in America, it was on ABC Family, then ABCF's Jetix, then Toon Disney's Jetix.

Yes it is Cartoon Network U.S

RE: Beyblade is expected to air on Cartoon Network in January 2008 - firekid115 - Dec. 08, 2007

bba stands fo beyblade battle association and isnt it kinda odd that cartoon network would just air it again 4 no reason plus hasbro deleted their beyblade site