World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? (/Thread-Sydney-Australia-Beyblade-competition-for-March)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Superstar♪ - Feb. 22, 2011

(Feb. 21, 2011  11:19 PM)Capricorne[] Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  9:35 PM)EarthEpicRyan Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2011  8:47 PM)^Kakashi^ Wrote: Could you please tell me?

Mkaay im gonna pm you the shops ok because im nice o usually dont tell anyone but im tellin u k

Ngaaaw! plzz tell me! Pinching_eyes_2

What area do you live in

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Nile - Feb. 22, 2011

come on Tell Me ill tell you if you tell me yours are

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Superstar♪ - Feb. 22, 2011

okay everyone dont buy too many beys but its in
Bankstown-Purrfect next to pumkin patch and its easy to miss
Burwood- Abox its on the street not in the mall and i thinks on the same block as Hungry Jacks

If someone is willing to get me a new or used bcause me hasbro one is got sraches and my beys get stuck in em

i will pay the price on the takara tomy stadium cos i hate habro ones the put marks on my beys bottoms and its hard 4 a attak type to win

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Nile - Feb. 22, 2011

Same as me bankstown purrfect and Toys r us sells them if they are out of stock my face will drop
banks town has
Meteo=Restock
Ketos=restock
Galaxy=20.00
Girrafe=20.00
Gill=20.00
Aries Pre hybrid=iDK
and some Hasbro Pls dont over buy that whats happen when you over buy RESTOCK

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - strompegasus456 - Feb. 22, 2011

please put me on that list

(Feb. 22, 2011  12:19 PM)strompegasus456 Wrote: please put me on that list

What list are youtalking about?:\

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Superstar♪ - Feb. 23, 2011

OI Nile what toys r us do you go to that sells beyblades

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Pikachu0909 - Feb. 23, 2011

(Feb. 23, 2011  6:52 AM)EarthEpicRyan Wrote: OI Nile what toys r us do you go to that sells beyblades

This is the wrong place to ask.

(Feb. 22, 2011  12:19 PM)strompegasus456 Wrote: please put me on that list
Raykon hasn't came back yet from his break yet so no one else can be on the list till he's back. I've been waiting a while to be on the list. So don't get mad if you not on the list before raykon gets back. You just have to wait.

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Nile - Feb. 23, 2011

hey i go to Catsle hill and chatswood hey do they sell tt at abox

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Superstar♪ - Feb. 23, 2011

if only he can just go of break till the 20th then come back to his break and i dont think there is a tournament in april cos i cant find it anywere

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - ^Kakashi^ - Feb. 23, 2011

What? I went to Parramatta and Chatswood and they were all sold out Speechless

(Feb. 23, 2011  7:29 AM)^Kakashi^ Wrote: What? I went to Parramatta and Chatswood and they were all sold out Speechless

Tireddude i just gave 2 shop where you can go to buy bey blades

BOOYAH BIG W RESTOCKED

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - ^Kakashi^ - Feb. 23, 2011

Lol. I'm not going to burwood yet. And which Big W?

Auburn

im going there tonight i wmight get a fury capricorn because they r osum atak tieps even when its in the middle is spinning fast bcus mye frend has et soz abut spelling sum wires are blacking da keybord letters so i cant see em

I'm surprised it isn't in a more main city, like parramatta or so. Might go there this weekend.

Btw, are the beyblades taraka version or hasbro? and do they sell stadiums?

hey epic earth ryan did a mistake its aRTbox

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - strompegasus456 - Feb. 23, 2011

put me down on that list please

sorry but raykon cant because he said that he left so i suggested my i idea to kai-v who alows us to do it cause raykon didnt tell kai v

so we can host since Raykon is gone?

Nile why cant i go on your thead called beyblade conference australia

I can I already sent the thing to Kai-v since I know how a tourney runs but I need to see how many people are coming so we will have a tourney around the 12th of march
Cause It is only viewable by admins and thread starter I'm asking Kai-v to put up who would like to come

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Kai-V - Feb. 23, 2011

Currently it is not allowed yet ... Sydney has more than thirty Bladers, so I would really prefer if either Raykon or momiji manju was able to come.

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - storm pegusas5 - Feb. 23, 2011

when is raykon coming back and why did he leave

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Nile - Feb. 24, 2011

Apparently school maybe he would be in yr9 and that's hardworking

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Superstar♪ - Feb. 24, 2011

What if someone suppy prizes then can it be official i could suppy one

RE: [Sydney, Australia] Beyblade competition for March!? - Kai-V - Feb. 24, 2011

Prizes do not mean anything ...