World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! (/Thread-The-2nd-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Tag-Teams)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Sparta - Sep. 20, 2011

Hahaha OKOKOK.

I am missing entries from DeX and Shock (Who PM'd me), and Sonicsora and Rowdog (Got a PM from them, too. Therefore, no points will be deducted on their entries-they told me they needed time before the deadline).

Also, if any teams out there have decided on a name, PM me!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - TITAN - Sep. 20, 2011

So, when are you making some threads? Couldn't you post the battles with all their entries now, then do the others later?

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - NoodooSoup - Sep. 21, 2011

Come on, I'm itching to get this started Eee

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Sparta - Sep. 21, 2011

I can't, because I don't have all of the entries yet. I guess I could post some, but couldn't the others use those as examples and cheat? Will it happen? Doubt it. Still, I want to keep this kinda fair-unless it really means something to people. If too many of you start to complain I guess I'll post a thread.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - TITAN - Sep. 21, 2011

Either they need to send 'em in, or you need to start! I'm gettin' bored!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 21, 2011

Stop being so rushed. You make me feel that you butt is on fire and you want to stop it from burning your butt.....

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Sparta - Sep. 21, 2011

OK, so if I don't receive all entries today, those late will now lose 2 points. Tomorrow it will be three, and that's not good. So, if you can, take the initiative and write the chapter!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 22, 2011

Alright potter, did you hand in our entry?

or Sparta did you receive our entry?

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 22, 2011

Oh..I thought you handed our entry? Can you hand it? It is kinda hard to cut paste and etc. in a iPod...

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - TenshouTsubasa - Sep. 22, 2011

OH SHXT!
WHY DON'T YOU SAY IT EARLIER!?
HOLY GOD!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - RowDog - Sep. 22, 2011

Got mine in.
Finally! Hooray! Yippee! Woohoo! whatever.
Now let's get this party started!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - NoodooSoup - Sep. 22, 2011

Ours has been edited a couple of times ._. But I think it's ready. Ready for war!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Sparta - Sep. 22, 2011

Great! All entries accounted for! When I get home I'll make threads and let the battles commence!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Synth - Sep. 22, 2011

so, shock send our entry... AWESOME!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Sparta - Sep. 22, 2011

Oh, wait. Guess not...

Turn in the entry yourself! That way you're not waiting on him.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Synth - Sep. 22, 2011

I will try. Hopefully my iphone will take it Speechless

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Temporal - Sep. 23, 2011

Or you can forward it instead of C&P.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - NoodooSoup - Sep. 23, 2011

...so... Has everyone sent their entry?

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Temporal - Sep. 23, 2011

Eh, I just hope we get this started soon. I feel very confident about my team's entry. (Being the reigning champ, it'd be unsightly if Nwolf and I got eliminated early.) Anyways, I hope to see some epic entries from all!

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - NoodooSoup - Sep. 23, 2011

I'm very confident about my team's entry as well. Experimenting with some writing for me, and I think it turned out well Tongue_out I'm also hoping we get a lot of character development done; it's a very complex character. Or at least, I want them to be.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Sparta - Sep. 24, 2011

I still do not have an entry from shock and dex. Therefore, if I do not recieve it by tomorrow then I'll have to disqualify you Uncertain

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - TITAN - Sep. 24, 2011

Oh snap! He said the d-word! You guys need to send it. Now. I'm not even saying that so we can get this going, but instead, for your sakes.

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - BeybladerPotter - Sep. 24, 2011

When will the entries be posted?

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Synth - Sep. 24, 2011

I sent it hours ago. Hopefully sparta got it 0.0

RE: The 2nd WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Tag Teams! - Temporal - Sep. 24, 2011

Ah, so we can get this started as soon as Sparta sees this, then. Good, I'm excited!
(Sep. 20, 2011  9:30 PM)Sparta Wrote: So far, I believe the only one who hasn't trash talked is DrigerMV Tongue_out

I haven't trashtalked. Methinks. Anyway, double-elimination, right?