World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Midnight Bull 125SF. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Midnight Bull 125SF. (/Thread-Product-Midnight-Bull-125SF)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Ultra - Nov. 26, 2010

(Nov. 26, 2010  4:51 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: weight and shape are different, not to mention material...so this will preform differently

Not like that's a bad thing since the original sucks. I'm hoping it will be a lot better than the original.

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Aikemi - Nov. 26, 2010

Good-

Kind of looks like Quetz IMO. Based on the direction of the prongs, a decent angle/slope would be interesting.

Bad-

The clear wheel is wide open for contact

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 26, 2010

Quetzalcoatl is far far far more slanted. Also, the "Bulls Nose Ring" are there, why is this even a fair comparison? I do agree with the Clear Wheel exposure.

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - snowdomo - Nov. 27, 2010

Great job on Hasbro's part, I guess this is our reward for missing out on the original system.

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - NitroNeo - Nov. 27, 2010

I Hope this will be better than Fart bull , i love the fact that the metal wheel is named midnight

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - lightninglibraX - Nov. 28, 2010

(Nov. 25, 2010  11:51 PM)ILikeLyke Wrote: Wow, so now we get exclusive beyblade? I'm liking Hasbro a bit better now. If only we could get a decent stadium...
don't celebrate until we find out how good/bad they are. i have high hopes for this as well, its just hasbro doesnt seem to understand how this game works. and yes we now have a HWS moo moo hurricane!

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - nabil12345 - Nov. 29, 2010

Midnight might have a fair bit of upper attack.

I said might.
(Nov. 29, 2010  6:38 PM)nabil12345 Wrote: Midnight might have a fair bit of upper attack.

I said might.

Picture from this place

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Kai-V - Nov. 29, 2010

I think people need to realise that we know what Bull does already, and since only the weight should considerably be altered, we know that the slope of Midnight will be almost the same as Bull's, and therefore it will be insufficient.

Furthermore, posting pictures that are exactly like the one in the first post is useless.

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - lightninglibraX - Nov. 29, 2010

if hasbro does this right then the shape sould be right and the weight should be changed. So if we switch hybrid wheels, then hopefully it will reach the same affect as the pre-hws. I doubt this though

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Megablaster - Nov. 30, 2010

Will there be a _______ Pegasis 105F, because i wanted a Pegasis 105F but then i dont have it

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - blah - Nov. 30, 2010

Uhmm.
Cyber Pegasis 100HF.

And the question does not go here.

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - LeonTempest - Nov. 30, 2010

The new Cyber Pegasus 105F will have a slightly recolored clear whe colored in Blue, with an unpainted version of the Cyber wheel, and then 105 and F. It will use the standard Storm Pegasus decals. Unlike the game release, this will be a regular releaae, and will not contain a Metal Face. The only reason the new Cyber Pegasus is being made is to imitate the original Pegasus 105F. however, unlike Midnight Bull, Torch Aries, Night Virgo, and Fory Caprocorn, The new Cyber Pegasus did not gwt its own thread simply becaise it contains already existing parts.

Back on topic, I really am excited for these releases. Hopefuly, the do not suck like the other imatation metal wheels did (Cyber, Counter, Evil/Killer, Infinity)

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Kai-V - Nov. 30, 2010

(Nov. 30, 2010  12:39 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The new Cyber Pegasus 105F will have a slightly recolored clear whe colored in Blue, with an unpainted version of the Cyber wheel, and then 105 and F. It will use the standard Storm Pegasus decals. Unlike the game release, this will be a regular releaae, and will not contain a Metal Face. The only reason the new Cyber Pegasus is being made is to imitate the original Pegasus 105F. however, unlike Midnight Bull, Torch Aries, Night Virgo, and Fory Caprocorn, The new Cyber Pegasus did not gwt its own thread simply becaise it contains already existing parts.

Back on topic, I really am excited for these releases. Hopefuly, the do not suck like the other imatation metal wheels did (Cyber, Counter, Evil/Killer, Infinity)
Seriously that whole paragraph could have been a "Yes, Cyber Pegasis will be released separately : [Link to picture from Entertainment Earth.]" ...

Killer was not a Hybrid Wheel version of Gemios. Of course, a lot of Hybrid Wheels are similar to the Metal System, like Leone and Rock, slightly.

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - TENKAGE - Nov. 30, 2010

so from what we can see hasbro is planing to turn the single metal wheel into hybrid wheel versions apperently. but if they could do that why didn't they relese a clay aries and mad gasher with a metal version of those light wheels? it would make sense that way to match the pictures seen in the anime with the toys you would think, I mean do they think kids are that ignorent to those changes?

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Ultra - Nov. 30, 2010

FYI they're only doing this to fill the gap of releases between the first series and the second. And metal wheels versions of the light wheels wouldn't work that's why.

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - nabil12345 - Nov. 30, 2010

(Nov. 29, 2010  6:49 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think people need to realise that we know what Bull does already, and since only the weight should considerably be altered, we know that the slope of Midnight will be almost the same as Bull's, and therefore it will be insufficient.

Furthermore, posting pictures that are exactly like the one in the first post is useless.

Jeez, I was only saying...

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Kai-V - Nov. 30, 2010

(Nov. 30, 2010  5:48 PM)nabil12345 Wrote: Jeez, I was only saying...
You could be a responsible member and read around, also. Just try to make your posts interesting and relevant.

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - NitroNeo - Nov. 30, 2010

But i can't see the pics properly , i hope the track is not shaped as the old one or the midnight may give me a some bad experiences

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Ultra - Nov. 30, 2010

Uh why would it be differentChocked_2 It's the same track...

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Bluezee - Dec. 01, 2010

This is indeed an interesting release. This is now making me thing that Hasbro might just release all the pre-hws wheels besides exclusive as hybrid wheels. We may have hope after all.

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - DarkCancer333 - Dec. 04, 2010

Zomg The guy that Got the pic page 14 posts above the bottom of this page (page 6) On his pic, at the top you can see to the right of the libra pic... a BLUE cyber Pegasis!!!!

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - The Fire Wyrm - Dec. 04, 2010

(Dec. 04, 2010  6:47 PM)DarkCancer333 Wrote: Zomg The guy that Got the pic page 14 posts above the bottom of this page (page 6) On his pic, at the top you can see to the right of the libra pic... a BLUE cyber Pegasis!!!!
you JUST found out.....
check out my torch aries post.........

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Lake-PB - Dec. 04, 2010

is there a release date for this yet?
those beys LOOK really cool, not sure if they will be useful in battle but it will be cool to test them out

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 04, 2010

There is no clear release dates with hasbro. It's all mumble-jumble'd throughout the world.

RE: Midnight Bull 125SF. - Inkubinu - Dec. 04, 2010

(Dec. 04, 2010  11:39 PM)Rukasu333 Wrote: is there a release date for this yet?
those beys LOOK really cool, not sure if they will be useful in battle but it will be cool to test them out

As Kai-V stated in the OP there are no release dates with Hasbro.