World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 07, 2008

saiyanangel5 Wrote:Are Takara and Hasbro the only genuine beyblade manufacturers? How come on YJ auctions there are several different boxes for beyblades?

There is another company in Korea who officially licensed the series. It was called Topblade over there. However, I don't remember the company's name. Link to some of the boxes you're wondering about.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Caron - Jun. 07, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
saiyanangel5 Wrote:Are Takara and Hasbro the only genuine beyblade manufacturers? How come on YJ auctions there are several different boxes for beyblades?

There is another company in Korea who officially licensed the series. It was called Topblade over there. However, I don't remember the company's name. Link to some of the boxes you're wondering about.

Boxes:
http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m51536693

http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r45938447

http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/58444158

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m56915883

Packet:
http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p80313580

All of those are Takara. The weirdly coloured or blank boxes are special editions. The rest are just different graphics designs ...

As for the packets, Takara released some older models that way.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Caron - Jun. 07, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:All of those are Takara. The weirdly coloured or blank boxes are special editions. The rest are just different graphics designs ...

As for the packets, Takara released some older models that way.

Ok, thanks. There seems to be a lot of special editions in Japan.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - hamoudi - Jun. 07, 2008

ok here is my question is there like anyway i can bring beyblade back since blading alone or with 1 friend is getting a little bit boring but i mean seriously me and my friend are the only 2 bladers in a whole country do you know how much that sux they didnt even bring out most G blades and hms only driger strata dragoon and wyvern anyway i dont care about that i seriously want a little bit more compition around the netherlands T-T it's just to boring it even made me go yugioh XD

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - Jun. 07, 2008

i don't think we ever got "special editions" from hasbro

just mass-produced recolors

hamoudi Wrote:ok here is my question is there like anyway i can bring beyblade back since blading alone or with 1 friend is getting a little bit boring but i mean seriously me and my friend are the only 2 bladers in a whole country do you know how much that sux they didnt even bring out most G blades and hms only driger strata dragoon and wyvern anyway i dont care about that i seriously want a little bit more compition around the netherlands T-T it's just to boring it even made me go yugioh XD

You have to try to interest new people in Beyblade.

bugturtles Wrote:i don't think we ever got "special editions" from hasbro

just mass-produced recolors

I liked it more that way.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - hamoudi - Jun. 07, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:[quote=hamoudi]
ok here is my question is there like anyway i can bring beyblade back since blading alone or with 1 friend is getting a little bit boring but i mean seriously me and my friend are the only 2 bladers in a whole country do you know how much that sux they didnt even bring out most G blades and hms only driger strata dragoon and wyvern anyway i dont care about that i seriously want a little bit more compition around the netherlands T-T it's just to boring it even made me go yugioh XD

Quote:You have to try to interest new people in Beyblade.

like how support is like non i have only 1 dude whos willing to help and probably everyone thinks its aload of bull .... and no toy shop or what ever is selling them so yea its pretty difficult

Your situation is no different from everyone else here.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Spinster - Jun. 08, 2008

Couple answers I'd like to add to some previous questions:

Metal Sting Base (the base from Metal Draciel/Master Dranzer) supposedly had those slits to increase its defense. In theory, they sucked air in and forced it out the top, essentially pushing the blade downward just slightly harder than gravity alone. While this is mostly bunk, there WAS the added benefit of increased stability due to the air flow.

Trygle and Cyber Dragoon both also had another reason to purchase them; their baselocks. Both had large, overhanging baselocks that were phenomenal for breaking an opponents upper attack against you, and in the right height ratio, could assist in a force smash attack from you.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Sasch - Jun. 08, 2008

oh and if I buy a random booster, are there also the sticker sheets included if the parts come from different blades?

You'll get the sticker sheet for the Attack Ring. I could be wrong on this, but I think they also throw in a second, small one if it's one of the rare circumstances when the Blade Base also has decals.

I can't believe I'm the one asking, but has anyone else ever seen this stadium before? Quality looks like it could be Takara, but I've never seen it listed in any catalogs that I can recall. Seems like it'd be useful if someone wanted to do a "sudden death" match or something.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - OSW - Jun. 08, 2008

G Wrote:Well opening up launchers are pretty much illegal... the best you could do is just to replace it.
i have 2 left spin launchers. i want to rebuild the second one (which is in pieces) so that when my friend plays with me he has the option of using left spin too.

it's private usage - i only play beyblade with this one friend so legality does not bother me (+ i'm not even making modifications, i just want a working launcher), i am not interested in buying more beyblade equipment at the current time nor do i have the funds to do so.

So i'd still really appreciate it if anyone can still assist me.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 08, 2008

Spinster Wrote:I can't believe I'm the one asking, but has anyone else ever seen this stadium before? Quality looks like it could be Takara, but I've never seen it listed in any catalogs that I can recall. Seems like it'd be useful if someone wanted to do a "sudden death" match or something.

It is real.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Blue - Jun. 08, 2008

Bey Tornament Dome my neezey

Osw I can help you out. pm if you need too

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Roan - Jun. 08, 2008

Spinster Wrote:I can't believe I'm the one asking, but has anyone else ever seen this stadium before? Quality looks like it could be Takara, but I've never seen it listed in any catalogs that I can recall. Seems like it'd be useful if someone wanted to do a "sudden death" match or something.

hahahahaha carp

I love how they think they're cool wearing gloves and carp.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - Jun. 08, 2008

Roan Wrote:

hahahahaha carp

I love how they think they're cool wearing gloves and carp.

It's like totally impossible to not look like a tool with those gloves on.

Keyblader has a great stadium collection and his videos might be informative if

a) they actually talked about their beyblades, they never say what combos they're using and from my discussions with keyblader his combos are not very good

b) they were good bladers, which they are not

c) they were not such intolerable douchebags

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - ChozenBlader - Jun. 08, 2008

I have a question.
Are flint weight disks real? And if so, are they tournament legal?

There are WDs with flint in them manufactured by Takara called Spark Disks. They are legal.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - To - Jun. 09, 2008

Dark Gargolye MS was released by Hasbro as Dark Effigy right? Is Advance Guardian good for anything? And is Trygle 2 any good?

See a closeout store has some Hasbro 3 packs for $5, and I want to pick some up.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - Jun. 09, 2008

Takao Wrote:Dark Gargolye MS was released by Hasbro as Dark Effigy right? Is Advance Guardian good for anything? And is Trygle 2 any good?

See a closeout store has some Hasbro 3 packs for $5, and I want to pick some up.

1. Yes

2. Not Really

3. No, it's useless.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jun. 09, 2008

Takao Wrote:Dark Gargolye MS was released by Hasbro as Dark Effigy right? Is Advance Guardian good for anything? And is Trygle 2 any good?

Correct. Well it's Death Gargoyle MS in Japan.

Advanced Guardian is just a decent Beyblade.

Trygle 2 blows.

If those are in it for $5, you should just get them especially for the DEMS.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - To - Jun. 09, 2008

Dark Effigy and Advanced Guardian are in the same pack along with Gigars. Gigars is a "meh" blade to me, it has a nice AR but nothing else. Either way, it'll be mine.

Trygle 2 is the only blade in another pack I'm unsure of. This pack has Wyvern DJ(I like the design, so I'd buy it even if it does suck, which I heard it doesn't), and the massively used, and thus proven for sucess, Wolborg MS(which I already have, but you can never have enough of that RC).