World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jun. 05, 2008

Dark Driger
Dark Dranzer
Dark Draciel
Uriel 2
Trypio
Flash Leopard
Metal Dranzer
Driger V
Seaborg 2
Saizo

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - To - Jun. 06, 2008

I'm wondering, is it legal to change the construction of your HMS blade in tournamnets? Like instead of BB,AR,WD,RC, how about BB, WD, AR, RC? I feel its illegal, but want the clairification.

Other than their ARs, what are the good things of Trygle, and other pop tops, like Cyber Dragoon? Their bases seem quite high, so that kills any endurance and defense oppurtunites.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jun. 06, 2008

Do you mean BP?
Last time I checked they had to be in the right order.

There's nothing useful about the rest of the parts from those two... well for Cyber Dragoon there's getting a 10-Wide, but that wouldn't be a reason to get it really.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - To - Jun. 06, 2008

Guess I wrote BB for BitBeast, instead of BC or BP for BitChip, and BitPiece. Thanks!

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pich - Jun. 06, 2008

Takao Wrote:Guess I wrote BB for BitBeast, instead of BC or BP for BitChip, and BitPiece. Thanks!

BTW, its BP for Bit Protector on the HMS series.
Also, thx for the answer, G.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 06, 2008

Just to clarify, yes it is illegal to do that.

Another question, XP. What can seaborg's blade base be used for, I heard somewhere it was good for defenses, that true?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuki - Jun. 06, 2008

Yeah.
Seaborgs base is grip sharp i believe.
Its a sharp rubber tip.
The defense is pretty good, but the endurance is horrible.

is there any other better defensive grips (besides wolborg 2), or any at all?
(srry, forgot to ask this the first time)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuki - Jun. 06, 2008

Some good defense bases are

Metal ball defenser
Defense grip base[Seaborgs base name, got it wrong last time]
SG Metal Ball base

those are just some.
But if you're looking for rubber tipped bases, theres only Defense grip base i believe and wolborg 2.

ok, thx. the only one left i need is seaborg then.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Blader Soul - Jun. 06, 2008

what seaborg do you need?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Sasch - Jun. 06, 2008

G Wrote:
Sasch Wrote:Hey, this is my first post here. I'm from Germany, so please excuse me if I might write wrong english or stuff.

I might wanna buy some blades from cartoonpassion.com, but they still don't answer on my request if they ship to germany and what it'll cost. Does anyone here happen to know if the shop is really online and still running?

And one question about the random boosters: When I buy a few, like number 7 where there can be Gaia Dragoon and Gabriel in it. What kinds of blades can be in 'em except for the special ones? Is there any list of blades one could get? But they all will have different colors than the ones from normal boxes, right?

I ordered from them... I got the Beyblades just fine, but the necklaces I ordered off from them for my friends was the only problem I had with them. They sent me one necklace when I ordered 2 and it was the wrong one. I had to send it back and they sent me the right one, but still no second one. They said they'd get a shipment in the next week, but they never did. I finally got my money back for it after... at least a month.

RB7 contains the following Beyblades:
Galzzly
Galeon
Galman
Master Dragoon
Master Dranzer
Maser Draciel
Master Driger
Driger S
Seaborg
Gabriel
Gaia Dragoon
Keep in mind these are random boosters so you're not guaranteed a whole blade unless it's the prize ones.

Welcome to Beywiki too btw!

nice! just what I wanted, thanks!
you say I'm not guaranteed to get a whole one. So sometimes there can be only for example Driger S' base included or so? But they not-prize ones can come completely too or not?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jun. 06, 2008

No problem.
Well you will get a whole Beyblade as in getting a random AR, WD, and BB in it, but it won't always be a complete Beyblade like all the parts of Driger S for an example. It is possible to get a whole Beyblade, but the chances of that would be the same as getting a mixed Beyblade.

I think that's even way cooler than just the "standart" combinations.

And another question, I just browsed through the YJA Beyblade auctions, but my signup on MOJ yesterday failed somehow. Now in EACH AND EVERY auction there is written that they wouldn't ship internationally. Does this changes when my MOJ account is set up?

MOJ is the way to get around that. Nobody on YJ ships internationally, so you have it shipped to MOJ and they ship it to you. This is why the service MOJ exists.

drager metal slicer Wrote:what seaborg do you need?

the first seaborg, but im broke right now.
answer me in a pm, cuz this isnt the place to talk about it.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - D. Disciple - Jun. 06, 2008

Dunno if this has been asked yet or discussed.

You know the topic that Ronin_Fox came up with back in OTC about properly placing your HMS beyblades? For those who don't know what I'm talking about. There is a little letter and number on each of your WD, I'm not sure about CWD but probably those too, and if you look on your RC core there is a different tone of color or some kind of mark on the opposite side. You align them with each part on the opposite side, meaning if you see the smudge, mark on your RC on the left side, you place your WD with the little number and letter on the right, and put your AR and Bit protector on, supposedly giving it a tighter fit. If you have a gaia dragoon, you can tell the difference I guess, by how less it rattles.

Anyway my question is for the new generation beyblades. Do you think this will also be possible for those? Meaning will it be possible to do this on those to make sure they have a tighter fit as well?

Also did you guys think that Ronin's Theory was true or no?

I never heard about that. I will check it out when I get home.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Jun. 06, 2008

Wasn't it related to balance rather than a tighter fit? That's how I remember it, although small as these markings are, it seems pretty negligible to me. I think that was a the consensus back at the time as well.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kei - Jun. 06, 2008

Ronin Fox posted about this on BBF.

Ronin Fox Wrote:I'll explain HMS assembly from the top, for anyone who's not familiar with what we're talking about:

Assembly

First, to make the parts fit more snugly together, put on a few coats of nail polish or paint and let it dry well before assembling. Always allow one coat to dry completely before adding the next, or the paint/nail polish will get all globby and uneven, throwing your blade off balance. (this is an advantage only if you purposely want an unbalanced blade, i.e. a wobbler)

Look under the WD or CWD for a little number or letter. Then look on the RC for a part that has an uneven bit of plastic (usually looks like a little blob), or uneven coloring. When putting the WD/CWD on the RC, make sure this number/letter is on the opposite side from the uneven plastic/coloring. This makes the blade more balanced, giving it more endurance.

Also, if using Wolborg MS AR or any AR with three "heads" (or "claws" or whatever... like the Advance Striker AR), make sure that the "heads" DO NOT line up exactly with the "arms" of the WD. It's better balanced that way. Again, if you're making a wobbler, you may want to make it as unbalanced as possible.

Finally, once your blade is fully assembled, top it off with a new-mold BP if your blade is an attacker or defender. If your blade is an endurance type, however (like uncustomized Wolborg MS), use the old-mold BP. I'll explain below:

BP Configuration for Endurance Blades

For an endurance blade, the best way to get maximum staying power is to have a BP that "aligns" with the RC in a certain way. Also, when facing other endurancers (like in a Wolborg MS vs Wolborg MS match), you may sometimes have to convert your blade into a wobbler. This can only be done with an old-mold BC.

To align your BP and RC:

-With one hand, hold the AR only, without touching any of the other parts.
-With the other hand, take hold of the BP. You should be able to wiggle the BP around.
-Try different "settings" of the BP to determine which one keeps your blade the most balanced, and which one turns it into a wobbler.

Beholder's DEMS AR + Wolborg MS RC combo can function both as a pure endurancer, and as a destructive wobbler, depending on its RC setting. Try it out. It's usually wise to use a wobbler when battling someone who has more "shooting power" (i.e. can pull the winder faster) than you.
I never tried any of this out, so I can't say for certain that it is true.

Brad, you posted multiple times in the thread this was in so you just forgot about it lol

There is a lot of really negligible stuff that Beholder got people obsessed with caring about. Speechless

once more to make sure if I got the Random Booster thing right:
It contains an AR, a BB and one of these grids where the weight disk and the bit chips are on. And all these three different things can possibly come from three different blades, right?
But can the different parts from one booster have different colors, or does one booster contain parts of only one color?

They can all be different colours.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Caron - Jun. 07, 2008

Are Takara and Hasbro the only genuine beyblade manufacturers? How come on YJ auctions there are several different boxes for beyblades?