World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - Jun. 04, 2008

What do you mean elaborate?

Less friction= longer spin time

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 04, 2008

It would be more stable and spin longer.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Crimson Hero - Jun. 05, 2008

Whats the gimmick for Phantom fox??

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - Jun. 05, 2008

Crimson Hero Wrote:Whats the gimmick for Phantom fox??

It splits in two upon a hard hit.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - Jun. 05, 2008

Why aren't the engine gear series good?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - AnnieDuck - Jun. 05, 2008

A couple of the ARs aren't bad, but EGs themselves are terrible.

but why are they terrible? The concept seems like a good idea: put an engine in it, and give it extra spin.

You'd think that would work out.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 05, 2008

They're too tall and the EGs usually just disrupt the stability of the Beyblade.

I don't know why people ask questions that could be answered with simple experimentation ... Confused

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - AnnieDuck - Jun. 05, 2008

They weren't very reliable and they had no endurance.

(lol FoMoCo)

Well, I tested Dranzer GT against my Custom blade, and when the Engine Gear went off, Dranzer usually won, providing it got a hit in.

I was using

Galeon AR
(don't know the names of the weight disk)
and Draciel F's blade base

Synesthesia Wrote:and Draciel F's blade base

No wonder it lost.

Was told Draciel S's base was suppose to be better, which I have. Haven't tested it against that yet.

Edit:

Well that answers that question. Soon after the EG goes off, it loses.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Blader Soul - Jun. 05, 2008

is thunder serpent good?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - KoD PT - Jun. 05, 2008

drager metal slicer Wrote:is thunder serpent good?
It's useful for the Free Survivor CWD. As for the other parts, the AR is useless and the RC is outclassed big time.
It's worth it for the CWD alone though.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - OSW - Jun. 05, 2008

i want to rebuild my second left spin launcher.

because it's the orginal style large left spin shooter, with more internal parts etc, i am finding it difficult.

so, would someone be able to direct me to a photo of the internals of one, or if they kindly took a photo themselves i would appreciate it alot!

preferably with parts in place so i can understand where they are meant to go (i know this will be hard if the top is off)

or even a diagram might be helpful...?

thanks for any help.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jun. 05, 2008

Well opening up launchers are pretty much illegal... the best you could do is just to replace it.

Whats the point of the air vents in metal draciels base??

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Roan - Jun. 05, 2008

Crimson Hero Wrote:Whats the point of the air vents in metal draciels base??

I've always wondered this myself.

Most likely, it is hollowed out to reduce the weight.

What would that do??

Crimson Hero Wrote:What would that do??

Give it better survival.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Sasch - Jun. 05, 2008

Hey, this is my first post here. I'm from Germany, so please excuse me if I might write wrong english or stuff.

I might wanna buy some blades from cartoonpassion.com, but they still don't answer on my request if they ship to germany and what it'll cost. Does anyone here happen to know if the shop is really online and still running?

And one question about the random boosters: When I buy a few, like number 7 where there can be Gaia Dragoon and Gabriel in it. What kinds of blades can be in 'em except for the special ones? Is there any list of blades one could get? But they all will have different colors than the ones from normal boxes, right?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pich - Jun. 05, 2008

i bought something from cartoon passion a few months ago, i think there still up and everything. and i think your right about the random booster

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jun. 05, 2008

Sasch Wrote:Hey, this is my first post here. I'm from Germany, so please excuse me if I might write wrong english or stuff.

I might wanna buy some blades from cartoonpassion.com, but they still don't answer on my request if they ship to germany and what it'll cost. Does anyone here happen to know if the shop is really online and still running?

And one question about the random boosters: When I buy a few, like number 7 where there can be Gaia Dragoon and Gabriel in it. What kinds of blades can be in 'em except for the special ones? Is there any list of blades one could get? But they all will have different colors than the ones from normal boxes, right?

I ordered from them... I got the Beyblades just fine, but the necklaces I ordered off from them for my friends was the only problem I had with them. They sent me one necklace when I ordered 2 and it was the wrong one. I had to send it back and they sent me the right one, but still no second one. They said they'd get a shipment in the next week, but they never did. I finally got my money back for it after... at least a month.

RB7 contains the following Beyblades:
Galzzly
Galeon
Galman
Master Dragoon
Master Dranzer
Maser Draciel
Master Driger
Driger S
Seaborg
Gabriel
Gaia Dragoon
Keep in mind these are random boosters so you're not guaranteed a whole blade unless it's the prize ones.

Welcome to Beywiki too btw!

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pich - Jun. 05, 2008

what can come in rb8? i may buy it soon.