World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - bugturtles - Jun. 01, 2008

kira729 Wrote:does anybody know where i could purchase hms 5 saints beast booster packs or hms random booster pack 2?

YJA?
The Intoy?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuki - Jun. 01, 2008

http://www.toysnjoys.com/beyblade.html

HMS RB2.
I haven't seen a five saints booster in forever.
But you can try YJA.
However, I suggest buying HMS RB2 for that awesome DGMSUV and DEMS.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - kira729 - Jun. 01, 2008

Ryuki Wrote:

HMS RB2.
But you can try YJA.

i tried yja for 5 saint boosters, sadly they dont have. thx for the info bout hms rb2

Ryuki Wrote:

HMS RB2.
But you can try YJA.

i got pissed at how i got a carp driger ms from that five saints booster Unhappy

damn you must have been pissed that you wasted your money

kira729 Wrote:damn you must have been pissed that you wasted your money

no i was pissed that i got another carp driger ms

but it came with other hms beyblades and i got a cwd free defense ring from it so i guess it's okay

no wait, i'm still carp pissed

lol how many drigger ms do you have?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kei - Jun. 01, 2008

djspida5 Wrote:you can use the shooters i believe. they are legal. and so are the ARs.
I love the winder that comes with RC Dranzer V2. It's the blue one that is held on a vertical angle instead of horizontal like all other winders. Not sure if it comes with the other RC Beyblades, but it was never released on any other Beys.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 01, 2008

Kei Wrote:
djspida5 Wrote:you can use the shooters i believe. they are legal. and so are the ARs.
I love the winder that comes with RC Dranzer V2. It's the blue one that is held on a vertical angle instead of horizontal like all other winders. Not sure if it comes with the other RC Beyblades, but it was never released on any other Beys.

That's not true at all ... it's called the Neo Dragon Winder, it was released with later Dragoons by Takara.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kei - Jun. 01, 2008

Bey Brad Wrote:
Kei Wrote:

That's not true at all ... it's called the Neo Dragon Winder, it was released with later Dragoons by Takara.
Really? Thats why I never knew about it then haha. It's the only time Hasbro made it though, right?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 01, 2008

I have no idea about that.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - To - Jun. 01, 2008

Kei Wrote:Really? Thats why I never knew about it then haha. It's the only time Hasbro made it though, right?

I'm fairly certain Hasbro released that winder with the other RCs(Dragoon V2, Draciel G, and Driger G). Anywhos, I bought the Hasbro Dranzer RC today for $10 at a local Zellers who had it on clearance. And that winder is for the win, same goes for the shooter!

EDIT- Hasbro did indeed release the cool Dragon winder with all their RCs. And with nothing else it seems(I do believe they gave the standard Dragon one to Dragoon releases,minus MS, no?).

Question Time: Why was there a RC Wolborg, wasn't the EG one bad enough? As well, did Takara make more than five (Dragoon V2, Dranzer V2, Draciel G, Driger G, and Wolborg 4)?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Jun. 02, 2008

Can u really use the RC launcher with your normal blades?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - To - Jun. 02, 2008

If you mean can you launch your plastic series Beyblade with the RC Shooter? Then yes. Can you control your regular Beyblade with the RC shooter? No. Can you use the RC Shooter in compeitition play? Apparently, yes.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jun. 02, 2008

Takara made a Wolborg IV RC, but Hasbro didn't. Wolborg IV was one of the actually useful EG Beyblades... maybe even the best one. The only bad part about it was the AR, but you could switch it with something like Tiger Defense and could be used against bearing Beys.

You can use the RC launcher.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - Jun. 02, 2008

Cool, Now I don't need to use the little winder to launch my blades. Do Anyone know if the RC Launchers give the blade more spinning time?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - Jun. 02, 2008

What beyblade is this?

http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b80862659

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 02, 2008

Uriel/Wolborg 03

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - Jun. 02, 2008

Blader: Kenny Wrote:Cool, Now I don't need to use the little winder to launch my blades. Do Anyone know if the RC Launchers give the blade more spinning time?
I think it gives less... or at the best it'll be as even as any other standard launcher. People don't use this as their main launcher for a reason.

Bey Brad Wrote:Uriel/Wolborg 03

Good or bad deal?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - Jun. 02, 2008

It's not a particularly great deal IMO.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Roan - Jun. 02, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:
Bey Brad Wrote:Uriel/Wolborg 03

Good or bad deal?

That blade is pretty rare and 1,980 yen isn't a bad deal but to be honest there aren't many parts worth using from Wolborg 3. :\

I was hoping that it was Uriel, but since it's not I'm not very interested in it.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Roan - Jun. 02, 2008

Synesthesia Wrote:I was hoping that it was Uriel, but since it's not I'm not very interested in it.

It IS Uriel.

Uriel and Wolborg 3 are the same beyblade. Wink

haha, I didn't know that.

That makes makes me not want it even more.