World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Synesthesia - May. 28, 2008

Mail Order Japan

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=4

I still don't understand it all myself. Seems like a lot of trouble, but it's pretty much the only way to get those cool beyblades.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - AnnieDuck - May. 28, 2008

http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=4

Wink

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Crimson Hero - May. 28, 2008

Is spike Lizard a good blade?? If so then why??

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 28, 2008

Crimson Hero Wrote:Is spike Lizard a good blade?? If so then why??

It isn't.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Crimson Hero - May. 28, 2008

Why Not??

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 28, 2008

Crimson Hero Wrote:Why Not??

It's not just shaped in a way that is advantageous.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Wolf-erazer - May. 29, 2008

i have spike lizard. It's rollers are really cool but it sucks at spin time lol. i launch it about 30 seconds later it dies. it's also nto even close to a defense ( i dont know if this is what a defense is xD) it gets slammed out by even a blade with no smash. how wonderful is that! it looks cool but sucks really bad. im just happy i have a rare beyblade.
btw is wolf from the new metal fight beyblades have a bearing? it looks like it does....it also looks like it was a 3D render......why is that?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Spinster - May. 29, 2008

Because it is a 3D render in those images. Any actual photographs are still under lock and key.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kei - May. 29, 2008

Advance omega Wrote:btw is wolf from the new metal fight beyblades have a bearing?
We don't know yet. Personally though, from what I can see, I'd say no there isn't.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Takeru - May. 29, 2008

Does anyone know what in the new Beyblades?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - jasonresno - May. 29, 2008

I've been out of beyblading for...a long time. In fact it is kind of odd. I never really got into beyblading. I mean I liked it...I thought it was pretty cool and felt that it was something I could enjoy. I bought a couple blades for my brother and I and one of those plastic arenas and we played around. Then it sort of died on us. I guess we didn't get the full enjoyment out of it because we were the only two that played/would play. Anyways long story short I lost/parents threw away most of my blading stuff and I'm looking to start playing around again. What is a decent and unexpensive "starter set" so to speak? A set, to me, includes two blades and an arena.

Any help is appreciated. Links to the items are even loved.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Spinster - May. 29, 2008

jasonresno Wrote:I've been out of beyblading for...a long time. In fact it is kind of odd. I never really got into beyblading. I mean I liked it...I thought it was pretty cool and felt that it was something I could enjoy. I bought a couple blades for my brother and I and one of those plastic arenas and we played around. Then it sort of died on us. I guess we didn't get the full enjoyment out of it because we were the only two that played/would play. Anyways long story short I lost/parents threw away most of my blading stuff and I'm looking to start playing around again. What is a decent and unexpensive "starter set" so to speak? A set, to me, includes two blades and an arena.

Any help is appreciated. Links to the items are even loved.

Well, your best bet would be the HMS Custom Try Set, and I believe there was another thing out there that was similar to this, but for the life of me, I can't find it. Problem is, they're really tough to find in stock anywhere. I did all my dealing with Ideal808, and they've been out of stock for years now. I know there are some other sites out there that people get things from, like Yahoo Japan Auctions, but I never much dealt with those places, as I don't have a translator on my computer.

Now, fairly soon (Aug 9, or perhaps a few weeks after that), the Beyblade Full Complete Set will be coming out, and that's with the new style of blades, but it's got a fairly hefty starting price of almost $50 USD, before shipping costs. Sadly, this isn't a terrifically cheap hobby.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - jasonresno - May. 29, 2008

Alright! I'll check into the stuff you said when I get home. Thanks for the prompt response.

Another question while I'm at it:

Do you think the new series of blades are going to be better than what everyones used to? I guess I mean, do you think it's going to be worth investing into them or do you think people will just stick to playing with the old stuff?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Raikun - May. 29, 2008

Well, people aren't really playing with the old stuff so it's a hard question to answer.

In terms of this community, they're probably going to play with the new system.

There aren't any official tournaments yet anyway.

I must warn you, I think I read somewhere that Takara-Tomy's forecast for expansion is somewhere around 2010, so it's very unlikely that there will be people in your area that will have similar bey to you to play with.

Personally, I'd recommend you wait for the new system, buy a couple of boosters and the stadium, and hope for the best.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Train - May. 29, 2008

I finally just tested out my Burning Kerberous that I got (I'd say won, but it was a consolation prize even if I did manage to get pretty dang far). It doesn't seem to live up to the hype I mean my Flash Leopard un-customized is kicking it's carp and I had a Wolborg 1 beat it. Is it just not as good as the rumours paint it to be or am I doing something wrong here?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Raikun - May. 29, 2008

Its individual parts are what make it special.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 29, 2008

Yeah Ozuma, the only good parts on BK are the SG and BB. Also, be sure to replace the metal bearing inside the SG Bearing Core with an NSK bearing!

Bey Brad Wrote:Yeah Ozuma, the only good parts on BK are the SG and BB. Also, be sure to replace the metal bearing inside the SG Bearing Core with an NSK bearing!

So all the rumours of it being so great if you angle your shot and like a great attack beyblade if you use it right are just that. Rumours?

The AR is pretty junk. I've never heard about that before. However, you can angle it to get a pretty decent attack formation.

I heard this ages ago like way before HMS. Heck it was before GT beyblades. The general consensus was that Voltaic Ape was like THE best defender and it's counter was Burning K the best attacker, but I'm reaching back to the days of Street Beyblade and Beyblade Spirit.

I thought it might have something to do with the sub-standard stadium I was using too. Like would it improve any if I used it in a Vortex or Dranzer Flame Field (Yeah I know both are pretty awful stadiums and I should get a Takara..)

Yeah get a Takara.

The reason Triple Attacker is such a poor AR is because it has three kinds of attacks: Upper, Smash and Force Smash. However it is basically pretty terrible at all three of them and has no harmonization capabilities because of this.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 30, 2008

Are any of these blades good?
Polta
Bound Defenser
Orca Diver
Makendo
Roller Defenser
Kid Draciel
Flash Leopard II

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Train - May. 30, 2008

Blader: Kenny Wrote:Are any of these blades good?
Polta
Bound Defenser
Orca Diver
Makendo
Roller Defenser
Kid Draciel
Flash Leopard II

Kid Draciel isn't bad for a starter blade (I always liked it to test blades against because it's really fun to knock around). I found that Roller Defenser was something like Galeon (no one else agrees with this) Other than that Polta has a purpose for WD attack and the rest are pretty carp.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 30, 2008

Train Wrote:
Blader: Kenny Wrote:Are any of these blades good?
Polta
Bound Defenser
Orca Diver
Makendo
Roller Defenser
Kid Draciel
Flash Leopard II

Kid Draciel isn't bad for a starter blade (I always liked it to test blades against because it's really fun to knock around). I found that Roller Defenser was something like Galeon (no one else agrees with this) Other than that Polta has a purpose for WD attack and the rest are pretty carp.

I X my post because I know what u ment

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 30, 2008

Yeah basically none of those Beyblades are really good.

Guys, we really need to make a list of tiers of Beyblades to buy.