World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! (/Thread-BEY-BRAD-BEY-SALES-EPISODE-II-The-Saga-Continues-Added-stock)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - DiverDan - Nov. 15, 2009

I was never offered any other type of postage, and it's been about 3 months since I made my purchase... is there anything I can do?

I mean, it's not like I wasn't 'willing' to pay for a tracking number.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Corey - Nov. 15, 2009

There's nothing anyone can do.

Once a package is shipped, its in the hands of the postal service...No one can make it come faster.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - AnnieDuck - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  12:30 PM)Wolfy Wrote: I was never offered any other type of postage, and it's been about 3 months since I made my purchase... is there anything I can do?

I said in the OP that you had to specify what you wanted for shipping. If you don't specify, I ship the cheapest method available.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Bey Brad - Nov. 15, 2009

(Nov. 15, 2009  12:30 PM)Wolfy Wrote: I was never offered any other type of postage, and it's been about 3 months since I made my purchase... is there anything I can do?

Come on now. I don't think it's up to us to educate you about every single kind of shipping available; there are a lot of them. And it's easy for you to say now that you would've paid for it, however, if I said to you that it would cost you $30 for a tracking number I can almost guarantee you would have rejected it.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - AnnieDuck - Nov. 15, 2009

Quote:I go for whatever is the cheapest possible, but if you want things like insurance and tracking you must specify.
hm

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - DiverDan - Nov. 16, 2009

Nevermind, unexpectedly the package came just then, so don't worry about it XD

Everything inside was perfect, thanks heaps.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Zanzetsuken - Nov. 16, 2009

Got my package from Annie! Everything was nice and neat! Thanks Ann and Brad Grin

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - AnnieDuck - Nov. 16, 2009

lol i love how they start to show up when people start complaining

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - trent08 - Nov. 22, 2009

will you be getting any galeons ?

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - AnnieDuck - Nov. 23, 2009

this isn't a store, this is just selling off brad's stuff

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - XenosCore - Nov. 23, 2009

Uhhh does Dranzer V2 have en engine gear? If so,how much? what about these two: MIP Rock Bison x4
MIP Gaia Dragoon G x1 ? How much are those. I dont see "Offer" so I guess I'll post here.
EDIT: Basically I'm interested in all of the engine gear beyblades. How much are those each?

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - AnnieDuck - Nov. 23, 2009

Dranzer V2 is part of the V series, and has an MG core. Only G series have EG. Please check the wiki before asking me questions that you could easily answer yourself with a bit of research.

I actually meant to ask the mods to close this thread- I have all the stuff packed right now because I'm moving soon.

SO GUYS GET ON THAT

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - XenosCore - Nov. 23, 2009

(Nov. 23, 2009  8:08 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Dranzer V2 is part of the V series, and has an MG core. Only G series have EG. Please check the wiki before asking me questions that you could easily answer yourself with a bit of research.

I actually meant to ask the mods to close this thread- I have all the stuff packed right now because I'm moving soon.

SO GUYS GET ON THAT

So this means no more sales?

Not until after the move and I can go through things to check stock again.

I'll probably do another thread in late December/ January.