World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
team second side (recruiting now) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: team second side (recruiting now) (/Thread-team-second-side-recruiting-now--41607)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - Zoombeyblade - Nov. 12, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  4:47 AM)chanman12 Wrote: i say when we get 10 members we do it kk.

It doesn't matter, but anyone in dc, maryland, virginia on this team should go to arupeo's tourney this month, highest 4 get elites

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - DeltaFate - Nov. 12, 2011

i haventt seen this fourm in a while and you guys should try promoting yourselves more like in your sigs if you want a sig ask me or cocoapuffs we now share a gfx shop

(Nov. 12, 2011  3:49 AM)Fathom Wrote: i haventt seen this fourm in a while and you guys should try promoting yourselves more like in your sigs if you want a sig ask me or cocoapuffs we now share a gfx shop

is it free:\

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - chanman12 - Nov. 12, 2011

i now have 3 beys thunderleone bark bull and flame lacerta

I have decided the mascot bey, its...

HELL CROWN (standing for royalty) am I clever, or whatWink

yes sigs are freee and the best 4d bey to me is jade jupiter or phantom orion

(Nov. 12, 2011  4:05 AM)Fathom Wrote: yes sigs are freee and the best 4d bey to me is jade jupiter or phantom orion

maybe, but hell crown is a crown, which is royal, because when life gives Chuck Norris lemons, he makes grape juice, awesome grape juice

makes no sense but funny and hell crown isnt a 4d blade its a metal fight explosion ill make ur tem a sig with hell crown and an avi for all the members
whos your favorite beyblade character

(Nov. 12, 2011  4:15 AM)Fathom Wrote: makes no sense but funny and hell crown isnt a 4d blade its a metal fight explosion ill make ur tem a sig with hell crown and an avi for all the members

thanks, and could you also make me a sig that has hell crown on the left, and bigbang pegasis on the right and in the center, could you put doctor octogonopus blasting out the word bbamsuv?

ok but who do you want in the team sig like gingka or kyoya somebody or dunamis

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - Viral - Nov. 12, 2011

this is a team thread why are you talking about such and such which is irrelevant to the topic which is a team thread. reported. and shouldnt requests be made by pm??

(Nov. 12, 2011  4:20 AM)Fathom Wrote: ok but who do you want in the team sig like gingka or kyoya somebody or dunamis

put gingka, please
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:21 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote: this is a team thread why are you talking about such and such which is irrelevant to the topic which is a team thread. reported. and shouldnt requests be made by pm??

sorry, sometimes I get sick of pms 'cause I have like 1000 pms

back on topic, this team needs more members, everyone knows that, so could someone reccomend this team for people?

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - Kai-V - Nov. 12, 2011

I have 1,390 pages of private messages, so your thousand private messages are really nothing. This topic is about a Beyblade team, so even asking someone to make a "team signature" is close to being off-topic.

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - bakumj14 - Nov. 12, 2011

im not going to join, but you can add grand bl@sters az to allies

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - Blacknighter - Nov. 12, 2011

LOve to join
skill level: so awsome when compared to others war starts

give me a join

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - Dual - Nov. 13, 2011

I would join this team but i am the leader of the infernobladerz (with my partner scout25). I like that this team doesnt have lots of rules and stuff (i am sorta being a hypocrite cuz my team has a few rules). Good luck!

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - chanman12 - Nov. 13, 2011

hello

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - Samurai Changer - Nov. 13, 2011

AGE 11
skill:MEH(soon to be amazing cuz i just bought hell kerbecs phantom orion and varares

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - chanman12 - Nov. 13, 2011

ur in i am the cocaptain

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - UltimateDranzer - Nov. 14, 2011

Still recruiting? Unluckily enough, i live in the Mississippi area. but soon ill be moving to Florida.

Skill Level: Regional Champion (Louisiana/Mississippi/Alabama/Georgia)

It would be an honor to be a part of a blading team

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - chanman12 - Nov. 17, 2011

ur definettly in dude

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - UltimateDranzer - Nov. 17, 2011

(Nov. 17, 2011  4:58 PM)chanman12 Wrote: ur definettly in dude

Thanks bro. Im also in Team Shadow Blaze now, and we are trying to start a tourney for other bladers to try out for our team. If you guys need me for a tournament or some such, PM me and tell me what i gotta do. But if its anytime soon, i cant. My Hell Kerbecs is in the shop getting repaired.

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - chanman12 - Nov. 27, 2011

whats a tourney

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - DeltaFate - Nov. 27, 2011

chanman try to stay on topic but a tournament is a tourney were a lot of bladders get to getter and battle for prizes but back on topic what can we do to improve this team feedback please

RE: team second side (recruiting now) - Zoombeyblade - Nov. 30, 2011

I've just thought of a team idea, team squads! multiple groups in the team for not as big arguements B)