World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! (/Thread-DFW-Texas-USA-The-Dallas-Fort-Worth-Thread)

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Wolfman847 - Feb. 20, 2012

where cause im waiting to order some beys

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - DeoMantes - Feb. 20, 2012

plano tx, im debating on my previous location i had picked out or a new one

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Feb. 21, 2012

I was thinking Bob Woodruff park in
Plano would be a great place. What do you guys think?

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Feb. 21, 2012

(Feb. 21, 2012  3:21 AM)ShadowL-Drago Wrote: I was thinking Bob Woodruff park in
Plano would be a great place. What do you guys think?

Ok. Can you give me via PM a highlighted image of the general area of where we can meet up in the park?

@Everybody else

Please stop trying to do these last minute ideas, and try to plan ahead for this tournament.

As for now, roll call for the 3rd of March:

Jaygrazer
Shadow L-Drago

Deo get ur friend on here ASAP
Shadow Get your cousin to post on his account he's coming.
@Everybody who sees this POST NOW YOU ARE COMING OR ASAP

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - xSora10 - Feb. 21, 2012

I'm in, I hope that I can move my piano lesson. But darn, I still don't have a Duo or a BD145 Tired

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - KevNinja - Feb. 21, 2012

me too im in

Sweet! Now if Pharoah, Deo, Shadow's cuz or Deos friend, and Wolf come, we are...

WBO APPROVED!!!

If this is the case, Ill propose it guys

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - DeoMantes - Feb. 21, 2012

i can did that location i'll post a link of the area location http://parks.planotx.org/econnect/Facilities/FacilitiesDetail.asp?FacilityId=442 if all are game then pm meh
eh, march 3rd is a possibility ima probably be getting ready for my martial arts class re-opening for the spring course so as of now im in but i might just make an appearance not really enter depending on where it is

So you are confirmed? Got a friend to go with if so?

And thats the park Smile

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Wolfman847 - Feb. 22, 2012

dude if its comic book craze im in

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Feb. 22, 2012

Well it's not comic book craze. Jay I can't do the little highlight thig you wanted but I'll let you guys know in detail. I am bringing a Legal stadium for use along with jay is there anybody else who has a BB-10 or a Sonokong Triple Type?

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - xSora10 - Feb. 22, 2012

As you may recall, I do. I still must rearrange my piano lesson this Saturday, so it's not a promise.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Feb. 22, 2012

(Feb. 22, 2012  1:32 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: As you may recall, I do. I still must rearrange my piano lesson this Saturday, so it's not a promise.

Then do it. Whats the problem if you have plenty of time?

@ Shadow I think I sold one to Ryu X. I might do a giveaway while were there... Or just make them cheap...

Yes, but the thing I worry about is not my schedule, but my piano instructor's...

Yes, you did sell one to me.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Feb. 22, 2012

(Feb. 22, 2012  1:39 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: Yes, but the thing I worry about is not my schedule, but my piano instructor's...

1) Call them.
2) Sweet. I need to sell one the Kman then... He loyal XD

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - matakj09 - Feb. 22, 2012

well u ever do any turneys in houston cus all the kides i play aginst use poisin pegesus i need some compotition

Houston is really far from most of us: like about at least a 3 hour drive.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - DeoMantes - Feb. 22, 2012

3 hour drive maybe after a nap on the drive! xD its more like 6 hour drive.... soooo much gas to get there

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Feb. 23, 2012

SO now we have:

Me
Deo
Ryu
Wolf
Shadow
Kman

We only need 2 more before I can propose! Pharoah, and Shadows cuz!!!!

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Wolfman847 - Feb. 23, 2012

who said i was coming i have to see how far and if i will go

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Feb. 23, 2012

(Feb. 23, 2012  2:51 AM)Wolfman847 Wrote: who said i was coming i have to see how far and if i will go

I sent you the address via PM...

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - DeoMantes - Feb. 23, 2012

wait hold up, where is this and when again? are we talking about this weekend or next? wabbit or someone send me a pm of the details so i can confirm 100%

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Pharaohmone - Feb. 23, 2012

(Feb. 23, 2012  2:41 AM)WabbitStore Wrote: SO now we have:

Me
Deo
Ryu
Wolf
Shadow
Kman

We only need 2 more before I can propose! Pharoah, and Shadows cuz!!!!

If it's March 3rd on the above highlighted Park area, I should be able to make it. If it is not at that address, please point me to the right location. There seems to be a lot of confusion because we've been PMing addresses and there's no obvious, listed location.

I actually might be able to bring 2+ people with me. I'll confirm those 2+ people at a later time, and make them register for WBO when I gain their confirmed attendance.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Feb. 24, 2012

2601 San Gabriel Drive Plano TX, 75074

Rendezvous at the Playground Grin I may have giant mats laid out, so ehhh Playground @ SE side.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - KevNinja - Feb. 24, 2012

(Feb. 22, 2012  1:42 AM)WabbitStore Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2012  1:39 AM)Ryu-X Wrote: Yes, but the thing I worry about is not my schedule, but my piano instructor's...

1) Call them.
2) Sweet. I need to sell one the Kman then... He loyal XD
i Will get one....