World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-It-s-here)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Katashi - Sep. 05, 2008

(Sep. 05, 2008  5:16 AM)Spinster Wrote: A fully metal track might actually weaken the overall structure of the thing, considering how the parts lock together... I could see it stripping the thread on the Face.

I don't think ARs had that much of a problem with wear like that when used with an HMC (assuming what you mean by thread being what makes the parts lock together possible via twisting the face slightly like HMS bit protectors or plastic ARs). I would think it would be kind of the same thing.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bey Brad - Sep. 05, 2008

Metal Face makes more sense to me, honestly.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Spinster - Sep. 05, 2008

I think components of all the pieces could be made of metal, but I believe it's the cohesive nature of the plastics used that makes MFB's so solid. Metal doesn't have a lot of cohesion, and temperature variations would wreak havoc on attempts at unscrewing them. Wholly metal parts aside from the AR would look great and might perform very well initially, but I foresee a lot of problems down the line after getting 'em out of the box. Probably the best bet would be to make an entirely metal Face & an entirely metal Bottom, but I suspect the track would have to remain mostly plastic.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kai-V - Sep. 05, 2008

Toywiz finally has Metal Fight Beyblade.

However, I placed my order before they changed the prices, and now the items I ordered do not seem to be the same ... They still say "Pre-Order ships August" and there are no pictures besides the names.

And of course Toywiz does not answer e-mails.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Sasch - Sep. 05, 2008

I think it wouldn't work to make single parts out of metal. I. e. the metal bottom would scratch on the plastic track, until it doesn't fit anymore. Making metal cores for the parts, leaving them with a coat of plastic so the surface is still of plastic could be a better choice for adding weight to the lower parts of the entire blade.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Gruffy McGibber - Sep. 05, 2008

(Sep. 02, 2008  7:23 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: More information on Wolf:

The tip is a plastic Ball shape.

The track, S125, is a 125 track with a large ring around it. The official description reads, "The big wheel that's positioned on the exterior produces a centrifugal force, and causes endurance to increase."

I can't wait to get my hands on this.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - mightyboosh9 - Sep. 05, 2008

hi where can u get the 090 track from and also does anyone know when the leo and saggitario articles will be properly updated like bull and pegasis

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kai-V - Sep. 05, 2008

(Sep. 05, 2008  9:16 PM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: hi where can u get the 090 track from
090 is Quetzalcoatl's Track. You have some low chances of getting one from Boosters. Otherwise, you can try to purchase the whole Quetzalcoatl on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, but it is apparently expensive.

If you lived in Japan, it would be easier to get 090.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bey Brad - Sep. 06, 2008

(Sep. 05, 2008  9:16 PM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: hi where can u get the 090 track from and also does anyone know when the leo and saggitario articles will be properly updated like bull and pegasis

When they are done.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Guardian Odin - Sep. 06, 2008

(Sep. 05, 2008  9:16 PM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: hi where can u get the 090 track from and also does anyone know when the leo and saggitario articles will be properly updated like bull and pegasis

I'm the one writing them. I'll get them done soon. I'm just trying to paint some MFB parts for my students at home and stuff.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - mightyboosh9 - Sep. 06, 2008

what can anyone write them i thought it had to be staff

(Sep. 06, 2008  11:15 AM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: what can anyone write them i thought it had to be staff

Brad thought I should write the articles because I have done the most testing on the MFBs. Besides, I'm generally pretty knowledgeable about Beyblade. I've been playing since the first wave of Beyblades hit Toys R Us.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - mightyboosh9 - Sep. 06, 2008

alrite dont boast about it

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - James - Sep. 06, 2008

(Sep. 06, 2008  4:40 PM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: alrite dont boast about it

I don't understand what you mean by "boasting". He was simply stating something to answer your question.

Guess I touched a nerve, huh?

I wasn't trying to boast. I was trying to explain why I would be writing the articles.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Bey Brad - Sep. 06, 2008

(Sep. 06, 2008  11:15 AM)mightyboosh9 Wrote: what can anyone write them i thought it had to be staff

People who we decide can write a good article can write them.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Grey - Sep. 06, 2008

(Sep. 06, 2008  6:08 PM)Anubis Wrote:

I wasn't trying to boast. I was trying to explain why I would be writing the articles.

Which reminds me, I hope you didn't mind me describing the remaining Bottoms and Track. I wonder if I should've bothered, since I didn't add anything to the Leo and Sagittario Wheels...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Guardian Odin - Sep. 07, 2008

(Sep. 06, 2008  11:06 PM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2008  6:08 PM)Anubis Wrote:

Which reminds me, I hope you didn't mind me describing the remaining Bottoms and Track. I wonder if I should've bothered, since I didn't add anything to the Leo and Sagittario Wheels...

I don't mind. I'll expand on it when I write the reviews.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Kai-V - Sep. 07, 2008

Libra is a Stamina-type beyblade.

Also, I just noticed we could see Wolf and Aries at the end of DigInfoNews's video :
[Image: MFB_DigInfoNews.jpg]
And although this is just a guess, I think that if they had moved the camera further to the left, they would have revealed Libra.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Aikemi - Sep. 07, 2008

Told you guys Wolf had upper capabilities XD

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Evan - Sep. 07, 2008

(Sep. 07, 2008  7:22 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: Told you guys Wolf had upper capabilities XD

Wolf has NO upper dude...look at it

It has a pretty good slope. You look at it...

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - Evan - Sep. 07, 2008

(Sep. 07, 2008  10:09 PM)-WOLF- Wrote: It has a pretty good slope. You look at it...

It's VERY slight. It's more of a bulge than a slope, from what I can tell. Still, I think it will do better as a survival type.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE: It's here! - jaydee15 - Sep. 07, 2008

When do you guys and/or girlz think the MFB will come out to the USA??? Do you think Hasbro'll send its own version of MFB, and do you also think the BBA will announce new tournaments??? I need opinions please if possible.

That slope doesnt look like a bulge...to me atleast. Also, its pretty obvious by the centrifugal force thing that its DESIGNED for survival, but we wont know its actual strength til its tested