World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-Anime-Manga-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Synesthesia - Mar. 20, 2009

(Mar. 20, 2009  10:25 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Everything? Am I the only one who's disappointed that the face hunters are using light wheels? Pinching_eyes

I didn't notice that actually, but if it is the case, I'm definitely not disappointed.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Raykon - Mar. 20, 2009

The song is awefull I really hope they change it but it doesn't really matter that much, the beyblades are looking okay.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Mar. 20, 2009

(Mar. 20, 2009  10:55 PM)Raykon Wrote: The song is awefull I really hope they change it but it doesn't really matter that much, the beyblades are looking okay.
You cannot even hear it well ... How can you say that. There are other surrounding sounds that keep you from hearing the audio that comes with the television.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - iceman1 - Mar. 21, 2009

from the trailer it looks ok th show should be great

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Khel - Mar. 21, 2009

Where would we be without you Kai?

I don't know why people are complaining about the song; I could hardly hear it.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Aqua - Mar. 21, 2009

^^ Yeah that true there's so much background noise and the audio is poor quality.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - FOOF! - Mar. 21, 2009

looks like ginga starts out with storm pegasus look closely

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Bey Brad - Mar. 21, 2009

(Mar. 21, 2009  3:40 AM)blader9 Wrote: looks like ginga starts out with storm pegasus look closely

We already knew this.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - FOOF! - Mar. 21, 2009

(Mar. 21, 2009  3:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: We already knew this.

just making sure everyone does but i'm kind of upset that pegasus105f has nothing to do with the anime

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Squirrel Zone - Mar. 21, 2009

What studio is providing animation for Metal Fight Beyblade? Madhouse, like the original series?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Neeek - Mar. 21, 2009

Looks Impresive.
I wish you could pause Livestation TV cause I want to get screen shots without missing anything :\

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Mar. 22, 2009

(Mar. 21, 2009  10:50 PM)Squirrel Zone Wrote: What studio is providing animation for Metal Fight Beyblade? Madhouse, like the original series?
I have written everything we know about that in the sixth update on Beyblade Spirit : http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/index2.php So, no, I have not seen "Madhouse" anywhere.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Raykon - Mar. 22, 2009

(Mar. 20, 2009  11:58 PM)Kai-V Wrote: You cannot even hear it well ... How can you say that. There are other surrounding sounds that keep you from hearing the audio that comes with the television.

You're right, I can't say much until we just have the song itself being played.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Commie - Mar. 22, 2009

I never did like the shape of MFB blades from a side view and seeing it in the trailer makes me cringe at how ugly they are. I just don't dig this shape:

[Image: v58ztz.jpg]

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Khel - Mar. 22, 2009

They will grow on you. I also think you might have exaggerated the thickness and height of the track in comparison to the wheel.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - BeyUK-Espio - Mar. 24, 2009

(Mar. 22, 2009  5:02 PM)Commie Wrote: I never did like the shape of MFB blades from a side view and seeing it in the trailer makes me cringe at how ugly they are. I just don't dig this shape:

Saggitario maybe, the others aren't so much that shape.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Neeek - Mar. 24, 2009

(Mar. 22, 2009  5:02 PM)Commie Wrote: I never did like the shape of MFB blades from a side view and seeing it in the trailer makes me cringe at how ugly they are. I just don't dig this shape:

Wow! Over exageration there!
Since when are they that high and the wheels are not that small in comparason to the track and base.

They didn't look that bad, but I did think they seemed a little... wierd.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Anu - Mar. 24, 2009

(Mar. 24, 2009  8:17 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: Wow! Over exageration there!
Since when are they that high and the wheels are not that small in comparason to the track and base.

They didn't look that bad, but I did think they seemed a little... wierd.

Height depends on the Track you use.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Kai-V - Mar. 25, 2009

They finally released the second chapter :
http://portal.dats.us/

I hope you especially appreciate the 18th, 19th, 25th and 26th pages.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Pich - Mar. 25, 2009

(Mar. 25, 2009  1:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I hope you especially appreciate the 18th, 19th, 25th and 26th pages.

Yes.^^^
Thanks for the update, Kai-V. I'm liking the humor in this. Can't wait for more to be translated. Grin
This is definitely way better than the old mangas, haha.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Aqua - Mar. 25, 2009

So glad this was finally translated. Thanks Kai-V Smile

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Anu - Mar. 25, 2009

Thanks !!! Joyful_3

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Tototototototo - Mar. 25, 2009

(Mar. 21, 2009  10:50 PM)Squirrel Zone Wrote: What studio is providing animation for Metal Fight Beyblade? Madhouse, like the original series?

Tatsunoko Productions, with Synergy SP doing in-betweens.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - Khel - Mar. 25, 2009

That translation was extremely professional; I never read the first one, but I read both today, and I was really impressed. Kudos to every person who worked on that (including you Kai-V)

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE Anime/Manga Thread - NAP - Mar. 25, 2009

(Mar. 25, 2009  9:13 PM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Tatsunoko Productions, with Synergy SP doing in-betweens.

Tatsunoko!? That's unexpectedly awesome!
Kai-V, I was looking at it side-by-side with the raw scan and it was very precise. Grin