World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! (/Thread-DFW-Texas-USA-The-Dallas-Fort-Worth-Thread)

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Hazel - Dec. 27, 2011

The Triple Battle Type has a very similar depth and Tornado Ridge to the BB-10.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Dec. 27, 2011

(Dec. 27, 2011  1:47 AM)Hazel Wrote: The Triple Battle Type has a very similar depth and Tornado Ridge to the BB-10.

jay Told ya so Tongue_out_wink back on topic now, any news from Kman, he said he was gonna try to bring some friends along so we have more people...

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Dec. 27, 2011

Good! We need them...

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - KevNinja - Dec. 27, 2011

Tommoro I will call my friend to see he's up for it

Edit fell bad all he has are outclassed parts FAIL XD

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Dec. 27, 2011

(Dec. 27, 2011  5:32 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Tommoro I will call my friend to see he's up for it
Alright, and if he has any younger/older siblings, tell him to bring them along, we want as many people as we can get for better prizes.

Jay I heard rbv9 is not worth it

(Dec. 27, 2011  5:36 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Jay I heard rbv9 is not worth it

Take it to PM's Guys.

We need theiazn to come

(Dec. 27, 2011  5:37 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: We need theiazn to come
Ill PM him on YouTube, you just need to get some friends to come Tongue_out_wink

Wonder what the prizes are
Be happy with diablo beat death

(Dec. 27, 2011  5:42 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Wonder what the prizes are
Be happy with diablo beat death
IIRC Jay stated the prizes would be
1st. Diablo Nemesis
2nd. 4D bey
3rd. 4D bey or RVB?

The last two get any 4d bey that hasnt been sold other than Diablo. And 1st might get a Bb 10 if we can get enough, which I will determine upon arrival.

(Dec. 27, 2011  6:10 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: The last two get any 4d bey that hasnt been sold other than Diablo. And 1st might get a Bb 10 if we can get enough, which I will determine upon arrival.

Meh, if i got first i'd pick Diablo over the BB-10 LOL

Or a Strongest B. Set or an Ultimate DX Set, both for first, which, like I said, needs to have ALOT of people.

(Dec. 27, 2011  6:13 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: Or a Strongest B. Set or an Ultimate DX Set, both for first, which, like I said, needs to have ALOT of people.

omgbbg, cant refuse the UDXS, we'd need over 10 people for that though...

Not many people beyblade at my school Unhappy

(Dec. 27, 2011  6:21 AM)KmanEpicness56 Wrote: Not many people beyblade at my school Unhappy
irrelevent; just get your close friends that do to come with you, that'd be fine.

Could somebody PM Ryu13 and ask him to try to bring somebody along?

Hmmm maybe jay will????

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - xSora10 - Dec. 28, 2011

Hahaha, it seems that everyone wants me there. XD
Anyway, like I said, I'm getting a BB-10 Stadium from Jaygrazer, so you should have 3. I'm hoping you don't have to use the triple stadium. It was really a bad idea for me to leave all my parts back at home. And I don't have an RF tip..crud buckets...It's going to be really hard for me...barely any parts...but hopefully the 4D beys I get from Jay will be all that I need. I doubt it. Haha...but I bet I'll make it to the finals. I've been working really hard. Too bad that my RF just got stripped (that sounds so wrong) so I doubt it is legal to use, so I now have to order a Storm Pegasus...I don't believe this! I just hope it arrives before Saturday..

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Dec. 28, 2011

As Hazel and i stated before...the Triple Type Stadium is very similar to the BB-10, it just has ramps instead of walls.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Wolfman847 - Dec. 28, 2011

l drago derstroy
ultimate dx set
diablo nemesis
random booster 9

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Dec. 28, 2011

(Dec. 28, 2011  6:11 PM)Wolfman847 Wrote: l drago derstroy
ultimate dx set
diablo nemesis
random booster 9

Glad to see you will be attending Smile

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Wolfman847 - Dec. 28, 2011

i would never miss a tournament

Its just a meetup like last time guys, its not an official tournament because we still lack people.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - xSora10 - Dec. 28, 2011

IT's fine. So your'e saying it's not a tournament? Okay. That's fine...seeing as I don't have all my parts Unhappy