World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) (/Thread-Philippines-Any-fellow-Filipino-bladers-out-there-SPEAK-ENGLISH)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - RyukiVentus - Dec. 28, 2010

I'm a Filipino Blader too, but I live on Guam.......

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - {X}Blader - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  7:21 PM)Zeta Wrote: I might, since my combos might not be used. But I can easily switch parts anyway. Man, i want to use CS since WB sucks. Pinching_eyes_2
what?! come on man WB(Wide Ball) is great for defence specially with rock leone Defence/Aggresive

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - xVaretyr - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 28, 2010  7:24 PM)RyukiVentus Wrote: I'm a Filipino Blader too, but I live on Guam.......

It's really good to know we have global fellow Filipino bladers around... Grin

Lol maybe if you can go here we can arrange tourneys or something, along with the other Filipinos... Smile

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Zeta - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  2:32 AM){X}Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2010  7:21 PM)Zeta Wrote: I might, since my combos might not be used. But I can easily switch parts anyway. Man, i want to use CS since WB sucks. Pinching_eyes_2
what?! come on man WB(Wide Ball) is great for defence specially with rock leone Defence/Aggresive

Well, I have CS and it gives better results than WB for me. Smile

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - rayunicorno99 - Dec. 29, 2010

Hello!! I'm also A Filipino and I want to ask one thing
where can I buy A Ray Unicorno I want one I realy! realy! realy! WANT ONE!
PLS. TEll ME WHERE!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU Grin

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  9:12 AM)rayunicorno99 Wrote: Hello!! I'm also A Filipino and I want to ask one thing

Bestoys, 3rd floor, Greenhills Virra Mall.

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 29, 2010

update about my ray unicorno guys!!!

i finally made it attack as i've always wanted it!!!
the CS is a bit stubborn at first but the rubber now starts to grip on the stadium pretty well when a bit worn out...(i don't mean by totally wearing of the rubber or plastic sharp)
this is because when the CS is brandnew the rubber is quite hard therefore giving you a performance similar to a FS(flat sharp) found on the dark wolf.When used for so many times the rubber starts to soften giving the rubber the ability to grab on the stadium.

advice is that when you buy a ray unicorno it takes time for it to show it's true potential...
and do not try making the sharp flat... the stamina in the CS is what unicorno needs to stay in the game....

over all as of now i'm not anymore afraid of any bey even my undefeated earth aquila since i always use the sliding shot or banking shot that raises my chances of winning by approximately 80% (beats every bey in my collection by stadium out except for storm and galaxy pegasis that was out spun by the unicorno's stamina)...

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - aries123 - Dec. 29, 2010

@sam_m0jacko congrats me i worn the plastic down and it has great stamina and attack power

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - big_sam - Dec. 29, 2010

worn the plastic down? you turn it to SF(semi-flat)

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - batman2007 - Dec. 29, 2010

ANYONE NEAR IMUS PLS BATTLE WITH ME

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - G1nga - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 27, 2010  10:27 PM){X}Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:53 AM)G1nga Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:50 AM){X}Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  11:00 AM)G1nga Wrote: Guys,please notify me if when tare the next tournaments being held in Alabang. Specifically Alabang Town Center (ATC) or Festival Mall. Thanks! If you do know,please also tell me the next tournament being held in Toy Town Festival Mall. We don't have much resources here. Thanks!
i'am joining the tournament too in toy town it will be held in jan. 8-9 i think.
correct me if i'am wrong
Wow. I'll try to contact them for more info. If there is, I'll inform all of you and we'll meet there! Smile I'll use Storm Pegasis,Rock Leone,L-Drago,Flame Sagittario,Earth Aquila,Burn Phoenix,Rock Escolpio,Dark wolf,Poison Serpent,Galaxy Pegasis,Sol Blaze,Tornado Herculeo,Cyber Pegasis,Counter Leone. It is either all those or I will choose 5 from those. Smile
Speechless Contacted Toy Town Festival Mall today...They said the next tournament is on February but they still do not know the specific date when it is being held. How about Rustan's or Toys R' Us in ATC? Hah. Why don't they just make a schedule of tournaments for evry year that can be claimed when you buy beys? LOL. I wish they would do that but I still won't get my hopes up.
Hey isn't MF Rock Bull CH145WD a top tier here in the Philippines? Hah. Guess that would be good! Try it! Am I the first one to think of this? I mean, no one focused on those parts yet. Imma' look for the best parts,combine them and try them so I could share it to you guys! Smile
so february is the tournament.
Can we use 2nd season beyblades? if we can that would be great!
oh yeah are there tournaments in star city?
pls answer quick
I am not sure about 2nd season beys. Just bring what you want to use but also bring extra beys from 1st season in case 2nds aren't allowed. But I think you can use 2nd since the organizers told me in the phone when I was asking them which beys I can bring,they said to me:"Just bring the boxes so we can make sure they are originals because any beys are allowed just make sure they're originals". So yeah... Anyway,see you there! Please tell me your name and what you will be wearing and your beys so we can battle together before the tourney starts. Wanna be friends? LOL. I sure do...Smile
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:25 AM)U - V Wrote: You guys are ALL rich! You buy MANY beyblades! Whose money do you all USE? Your PARENTS' money or YOUR money?
My parents. Hehe here's a tip: Make good grades in school (I usually get 97 or 98 and 99 as my average at the last quarter) and get a bey for a prize or you can tell them you will use your money in buying a blade by saying: "I'll use my money I've tried to earn for so long" so they will be forced to say:"No need! I'll use my own money to buy you what you want! Keep your money!". But I think the 1st is most likely to work. Sorry if this is off topic I just wanted to answer his question. Smile

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - BBF - Dec. 29, 2010

Hey What is the coming tournament? I want to join Them battle *pls.reply* and for the guys to battle me come on!

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - {X}Blader - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  8:28 AM)Zeta Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:32 AM){X}Blader Wrote:

Well, I have CS and it gives better results than WB for me. Smile
oh ok. i agree i like CS more than WB

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - rayunicorno99 - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  9:27 AM)究極のブレーダー Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:12 AM)rayunicorno99 Wrote: Hello!! I'm also A Filipino and I want to ask one thing

Bestoys, 3rd floor, Greenhills Virra Mall.

Thank You!!!!!!
Flame Libra HaterXD

(Dec. 29, 2010  11:04 AM)G1nga Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  10:27 PM){X}Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  4:53 AM)G1nga Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2010  2:50 AM){X}Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2010  11:00 AM)G1nga Wrote: Guys,please notify me if when tare the next tournaments being held in Alabang. Specifically Alabang Town Center (ATC) or Festival Mall. Thanks! If you do know,please also tell me the next tournament being held in Toy Town Festival Mall. We don't have much resources here. Thanks!
i'am joining the tournament too in toy town it will be held in jan. 8-9 i think.
correct me if i'am wrong
Wow. I'll try to contact them for more info. If there is, I'll inform all of you and we'll meet there! Smile I'll use Storm Pegasis,Rock Leone,L-Drago,Flame Sagittario,Earth Aquila,Burn Phoenix,Rock Escolpio,Dark wolf,Poison Serpent,Galaxy Pegasis,Sol Blaze,Tornado Herculeo,Cyber Pegasis,Counter Leone. It is either all those or I will choose 5 from those. Smile
Speechless Contacted Toy Town Festival Mall today...They said the next tournament is on February but they still do not know the specific date when it is being held. How about Rustan's or Toys R' Us in ATC? Hah. Why don't they just make a schedule of tournaments for evry year that can be claimed when you buy beys? LOL. I wish they would do that but I still won't get my hopes up.
Hey isn't MF Rock Bull CH145WD a top tier here in the Philippines? Hah. Guess that would be good! Try it! Am I the first one to think of this? I mean, no one focused on those parts yet. Imma' look for the best parts,combine them and try them so I could share it to you guys! Smile
so february is the tournament.
Can we use 2nd season beyblades? if we can that would be great!
oh yeah are there tournaments in star city?
pls answer quick
I am not sure about 2nd season beys. Just bring what you want to use but also bring extra beys from 1st season in case 2nds aren't allowed. But I think you can use 2nd since the organizers told me in the phone when I was asking them which beys I can bring,they said to me:"Just bring the boxes so we can make sure they are originals because any beys are allowed just make sure they're originals". So yeah... Anyway,see you there! Please tell me your name and what you will be wearing and your beys so we can battle together before the tourney starts. Wanna be friends? LOL. I sure do...Smile
(Dec. 28, 2010  1:25 AM)U - V Wrote: You guys are ALL rich! You buy MANY beyblades! Whose money do you all USE? Your PARENTS' money or YOUR money?
My parents. Hehe here's a tip: Make good grades in school (I usually get 97 or 98 and 99 as my average at the last quarter) and get a bey for a prize or you can tell them you will use your money in buying a blade by saying: "I'll use my money I've tried to earn for so long" so they will be forced to say:"No need! I'll use my own money to buy you what you want! Keep your money!". But I think the 1st is most likely to work. Sorry if this is off topic I just wanted to answer his question. Smile
I'am Joshua im tall dark not handsome and i'am 13 my face has some pimples hahaha

Hello!!!!I'm Still New Here But I Like to ask is the ray unicorno on bestoys is oroginal or fake
Thank You Sorry For the inconvenience :\

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - Delta Bladerâ„¢ - Dec. 29, 2010

G1nga No. What you said "You are allowed to use season 2 beys" is completely false. The tournament organizers (Bankee) did not release 2nd season beys yet. Look around this thread and you'll find out that you can't. Before you post, make sure you got your facts straight.

(Dec. 29, 2010  12:17 PM)rayunicorno99 Wrote: Hello!!!!I'm Still New Here But I Like to ask is the ray unicorno on bestoys is oroginal or fake

Can Anyone Answer My Question
Where is the best store to but ray uncicorno sm megamall tournament or bestoys

RE: [Philippines] Any fellow Filipino bladers out there? (SPEAK ENGLISH.) - G1nga - Dec. 29, 2010

(Dec. 29, 2010  1:02 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: G1nga No. What you said "You are allowed to use season 2 beys" is completely false. The tournament organizers (Bankee) did not release 2nd season beys yet. Look around this thread and you'll find out that you can't. Before you post, make sure you got your facts straight.
Actually,the tournament we talk about here is Toy Town and not Toys R' Us or Toy Kingdom tournaments. How could you be so sure? Have you even gone to Toy town tournaments? If we were not allowed to use them, well how come I was able to use a Cyber Pegasis bey in Toy Town tournament? Hah. Maybe you should read quotes in post not just a portion of it. What if Toy Town have different rules than the others? It is local and not that popular tough so they may have some rules changed and stuff. Like you don't get your facts straight.:\
I just called in Toy Town and they said you can use any beys from any season but make sure it is original. This may not be same as the other toy stores rules and stuff but their rules are their rules.
(Dec. 29, 2010  1:05 PM)rayunicorno99 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  12:17 PM)rayunicorno99 Wrote: Hello!!!!I'm Still New Here But I Like to ask is the ray unicorno on bestoys is oroginal or fake

I guess it would be original. Check the bottom if there are 2 holographic stickers and also check the box and make sure a "TAKARA TOMY" logo is imprinted in a blue square on the top right corner. Hope this helps. Smile

(Dec. 29, 2010  1:12 PM)G1nga Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  1:02 PM)究極のブレーダー Wrote: G1nga No. What you said "You are allowed to use season 2 beys" is completely false. The tournament organizers (Bankee) did not release 2nd season beys yet. Look around this thread and you'll find out that you can't. Before you post, make sure you got your facts straight.
Actually,the tournament we talk about here is Toy Town and not Toys R' Us or Toy Kingdom tournaments. How could you be so sure? Have you even gone to Toy town tournaments? If we were not allowed to use them, well how come I was able to use a Cyber Pegasis bey in Toy Town tournament? Hah. Maybe you should read quotes in post not just a portion of it. What if Toy Town have different rules than the others? It is local and not that popular tough so they may have some rules changed and stuff. Like you don't get your facts straight.:\
I just called in Toy Town and they said you can use any beys from any season but make sure it is original. This may not be same as the other toy stores rules and stuff but their rules are their rules.
(Dec. 29, 2010  1:05 PM)rayunicorno99 Wrote:

I guess it would be original. Check the bottom if there are 2 holographic stickers and also check the box and make sure a "TAKARA TOMY" logo is imprinted in a blue square on the top right corner. Hope this helps. Smile

I now that but is there any other thing to know if its an original beyblade

That is all. One more thing is that the box is shinier. And the parts in it are high quality. By meaning High quality I mean smoothly done parts.

(Dec. 29, 2010  1:32 PM)G1nga Wrote: That is all. One more thing is that the box is shinier. And the parts in it are high quality. By meaning High quality I mean smoothly done parts.

oh.....Thank You!!! G1nga Grin

No problem!Smile Ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer it. Smile You're on my book!Smile
Oh and to know if it is original,The price would be P799.00 or P699.00 I am not sure. But the price is in the range of those I said. And it is original if it includes a Beypoint card with it. Smile

G1nga About the holographic stickers, you do not need them for it to be original. It just means it's from bankee. And give me proof they allowed you to use you Cyber Pegasis 100HF. HAH, it's not even a 2nd season bey. As I said, get YOUR facts straight before posting. :\

"And it is original if it includes a Beypoint card with it."

Not really, the supplier that gives Bestoys Season 2 beys have Beys with boxes specially designed for purposes outside Japan, with the Beypointer card taken out, since It's useless. :\

I did not give those out one by one. I meant all those things should be in one box to prove it is original. Anyway,at least I gave most tips which makes him get closer to seeing if a bey is original. Anyway,what proof do you want? As I said,rules may vary since those are Toy Town tournaments not Toy Kingdom or Toys R' Us. What if that is the way it is in toy Town? Please get your eyes checked and read the posts {X}Blader and I were talking about.
Anyway,at least I did my best and effort to answer his question since no one would.