World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Ask a question, get an answer! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Ask a question, get an answer! (/Thread-Ask-a-question-get-an-answer)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pich - May. 05, 2008

would an uncustomized wolborg ms be better than one with the AR of advance averager? also can wolborg ms' AR be used for upper attack (ya i kno theres better).

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 05, 2008

Pichuscute Wrote:would an uncustomized wolborg ms be better than one with the AR of advance averager? also can wolborg ms' AR be used for upper attack (ya i kno theres better).

1. Yes.
2. Barely.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pich - May. 05, 2008

ok thx...

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Pich - May. 06, 2008

another question. what is the sliding shoot used for and how do u use it/what is it?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Cye Kinomiya - May. 06, 2008

Sliding Shot is a combination of the Catapult Shot and the Banking Shot.

Catapult Shot is when you keep your left elbow at an angle (Start at 90 degrees and then adjust to whats comfortable and effective enough for you). When you launch, push your left arm forward towards your opponents bey while you pull the winder backward. Try and aim for a wall so that if you miss you don't go flying out the stadium.

Banking Shot
Banking Shot is a way to change your beyblade's movement pattern by launching your beyblade so that the tip is parallel to the the slope of the stadium. Your beyblade should be about 5 centimeters above the stadium floor.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Seldia - May. 07, 2008

How to HMS launchers differ from regular ones? Are they the high resistance ones or does the launch feel the same? I mean high resistance as in harder to pull back but gives you more RPM (supposedly)

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 07, 2008

Seldia Wrote:How to HMS launchers differ from regular ones? Are they the high resistance ones or does the launch feel the same? I mean high resistance as in harder to pull back but gives you more RPM (supposedly)

I'd say the resistance is higher, and there are some quality issues ... a lot of Dual Shooters don't work properly. Also, you can pick either left or right spin.

Hmm, I think I'll stick to good ol' Right spin Grin Do they fit into the older generation easy grips?

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 07, 2008

No.

Also why would you just stick with right spin Confused

Well it would depend on the situation, but from personal preferance I never liked left spin, dunno why Tongue_out Thanks brad Grin It's probably because in my childhood when I played with beyblades dragoon always lost against me and annoyed me with spin stealing XD But we all have our favourite route to the shop, or a preferred way of making a cake that's different to the recipe, I guess this is just one of those things XD

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Kei - May. 07, 2008

Katashi Wrote:What's the best thing to use to reshine metal parts?

Was just looking through some of my bookmarks, and found this. Does this help?

Also, don't ask me how I remembered this post lol

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Caron - May. 08, 2008

I have two questions.

What is this beyblade? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VERY-RARE-BOXED-DRIGER-F-BEYBLADE-ORIGINAL_W0QQitemZ290228611163QQcmdZViewItem Is it still Driger F? How is it different?

Also, on another reshine topic, are the metal beyblade parts painted? Do you think vinegar would work to reshine, because it works well with coins.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - SexyMichael - May. 08, 2008

saiyanangel5 Wrote:I have two questions.

What is this beyblade? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VERY-RARE-BOXED-DRIGER-F-BEYBLADE-ORIGINAL_W0QQitemZ290228611163QQcmdZViewItem Is it still Driger F? How is it different?

That's a Hasbro Driger F from the metal master series. Has a silver metallic/grey color scheme. No other differences from a normal Driger F.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Caron - May. 08, 2008

SexyMichael Wrote:
saiyanangel5 Wrote:I have two questions.

That's a Hasbro Driger F from the metal master series. Has a silver metallic/grey color scheme. No other differences from a normal Driger F.

Ok, thanks. I thought i saw it somewhere before.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - G - May. 08, 2008

I think they was a difference in the tip material wasn't there? Not that it's significant or anything, but I swear the MM series one was just shinier.

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Ryuuga BB Ruler - May. 08, 2008

What are the beyblades that do very well in battles because I can't decide what beyblades to buy, I only want beyblades that can do well in battle

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 08, 2008

Blading Wrote:What are the beyblades that do very well in battles because I can't decide what beyblades to buy, I only want beyblades that can do well in battle

try reading some other topics here, sometimes we talk about beyblade battles

Can u please list them because it will take hours to find a topic on what beyblade do very well in battle?

Name types you're interested in first of all.

Well I am intrested in all Kai beyblades

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Bey Brad - May. 08, 2008

Blading Wrote:Can u please list them because it will take hours to find a topic on what beyblade do very well in battle?

It took us about four years, maybe you should take an hour or two!

Blading Wrote:Well I am intrested in all Kai beyblades

That's be attack or endurance then Gasp

attack

RE: Ask a question, get an answer! - Roan - May. 08, 2008

No, he's saying that Kai's beyblades have a balance of both.

Which dranzer blade can do really well in battle?