World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts (/Thread-Random-Thoughts-2-ok-more-like-misc-thoughts)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Alice - Oct. 02, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  11:08 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Pretty much sums up what my second high school year was like in every class ever. The teachers stopped coming to our classes because we didn't bother learning, not that we weren't smart, we just couldn't be bothered. Joyful_3

Year 8 and 9 to us were pretty much 'piss about time' - you weren't doing anything important, GCSE'S didn't start until year 10 so it was common parlance to drive supply teachers INSANE with childish pranks and generally be huge pains in the backside to authority figures.

I hid in a cupboard in Geography class for 30 whole minutes before bursting out, much to my amusement, to see a disgruntled Mr. King looking very blankly back at me, aaaahahahhaa. He was so calm when he gave me a detention, I'm sure he wanted to laugh. I'm pretty sure the sniggers that echoed throughout the classroom when my name was called on the register was a big clue we were messing with his head, but there you go.
And just to rub it in his face, I didn't go to his detention. I hated after-school ones, you always had to do something completely inane like sort books alphabetically or write an essay on why it's wrong to play immature games, LOL.

GOD I WANT TO GO BACK SO BAD

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Doompenguin - Oct. 03, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  11:19 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Doubt everything, accept nothing.

Why should I?

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - To - Oct. 03, 2008

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp6NQH0dC0k

Miley, eat your heart out.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Evan - Oct. 03, 2008

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-S470DXQM-Electric-Guitar-S-470-DXQM-Nice-1443_W0QQitemZ250297035321QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250297035321&_trkparms=72%3A1205|39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A12|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I need that money fast Pinching_eyes This is my dream guitar...kinda. My REAL dream guitar would be Bradley's S-530 custom, but you can't really buy those lol

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - G - Oct. 03, 2008

Finished my econ HW just now, but too bad I don't have time to study for math...

edit: hell i might as well try right now

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - May The Pirate - Oct. 03, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  11:44 PM)Alice Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2008  11:08 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: Pretty much sums up what my second high school year was like in every class ever. The teachers stopped coming to our classes because we didn't bother learning, not that we weren't smart, we just couldn't be bothered. Joyful_3

Year 8 and 9 to us were pretty much 'piss about time' - you weren't doing anything important, GCSE'S didn't start until year 10 so it was common parlance to drive supply teachers INSANE with childish pranks and generally be huge pains in the backside to authority figures.

I hid in a cupboard in Geography class for 30 whole minutes before bursting out, much to my amusement, to see a disgruntled Mr. King looking very blankly back at me, aaaahahahhaa. He was so calm when he gave me a detention, I'm sure he wanted to laugh. I'm pretty sure the sniggers that echoed throughout the classroom when my name was called on the register was a big clue we were messing with his head, but there you go.
And just to rub it in his face, I didn't go to his detention. I hated after-school ones, you always had to do something completely inane like sort books alphabetically or write an essay on why it's wrong to play immature games, LOL.

Oh lord I know how you feel with that, We used to drive our Welsh teacher insane, to the point she'd either be sending pretty much two thirds of the class to our head of year OR she'd piss off out of the classroom and get someone else to teach us.

Now as far as annoying teachers goes in college is by giving them nicknames.
EG: One photography teacher, names Dylan, so we call him "Dilly" our second photog teacher also calls him this, just to irritate him, So I suppose lecturers can be immature too XD

Ah lame, FOX took it down, and I'm too lazy to look for the other ones.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Sega - Oct. 03, 2008

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=EOzCAKHg3io

I WANT THE BREAAAAASTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT MILK

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Oct. 03, 2008

(Oct. 02, 2008  11:44 PM)Alice Wrote:

Year 9 = SATs. Q.Q

Though they mean almost nothing lul.

Anyways, I remember we got a new teacher to leave the school within 6 months of teaching us. xD

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - ChozenBlader - Oct. 03, 2008

Firstly, I think the SATs are unnecessary pressure for 13-14 year olds. Secondly, my class was fanous for making teachers leave as well xd Every new teacher got put through an initiation test. Most failed.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 03, 2008

apple's sending me a brand new macbook carp woot

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - AnnieDuck - Oct. 03, 2008

you also get to pour concrete today

(Oct. 03, 2008  10:02 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: you also get to pour concrete today

carp woot

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - AnnieDuck - Oct. 03, 2008

i look forward to documenting this

I love my avatar.

(Oct. 03, 2008  10:04 PM)To Wrote: I love my avatar.

i don't remember where it's from but i remember paur

I was for certain is was spelt "Puar", I am incorrect.

It it from either a Korean or Vietnamese DragonBall live action movie, not the infamous "The Magic Begins".

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Grey - Oct. 03, 2008

My iPod Nano is carp sweet

Except it's blue, I would've preferred Green, or Red, or Black

Still awesome though

(Oct. 03, 2008  10:17 PM)Grey Wrote: My iPod Nano is carp sweet

Except it's blue, I would've preferred Green, or Red, or Black

Still awesome though

yes well i'm getting a new macbook B)

they also said i could just get my current macbook repaired and get an ipod but considering there's a rumour about new macbooks coming out oct 14th

awwwwwwww yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh B)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Blue - Oct. 03, 2008

(Oct. 03, 2008  10:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: apple's sending me a brand new macbook carp woot
SIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK im impressed because you don't have apple care
(Oct. 03, 2008  10:02 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: you also get to pour concrete today
SIKKKKKKKKK picture of brad+concrete plz

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Pikachao - Oct. 03, 2008

I have to wake up in nine hours to play smash bros. all day with thirty others.

My life PWNS.

EDIT: Goodnight.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 04, 2008

lmao welp i almost just died

i was holding the concrete hose and it was about to come out, i guess an air bubble had built up because the pressure was about ten times higher than it should've been, it tossed me several feet and i almost got smashed in the face by a huge stream of concrete

but i got sixty bucks so mad dollaz B)

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Synesthesia - Oct. 04, 2008

One time I almost got smashed between two trucks while crossing the street to buy Yu-Gi-Oh cards.

Wish I got sixty bucks out of it. I'd probably still shop there regularly.

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Bey Brad - Oct. 04, 2008

well i was doing work that's why i was paid

it wasn't like "I ALMOST DIED GIVE ME DOLLAZ"

RE: Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts - Synesthesia - Oct. 04, 2008

Had I gotten hit (and lived), I would have been like "I ALMOST DIED GIVE ME DOLLAZ".