World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product Sol Blaze V145AS - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product Sol Blaze V145AS (/Thread-Product-Sol-Blaze-V145AS)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Sol Blaze. - kool-kid9980 - May. 02, 2010

I'm exited to see what the bottom is. It looks smaller than my B Bottom...
The Wheel, from looking at the Lates Kai-V Picture, it seems like it has 4 parts of the wheel. The ridges of the wheel are in sets of 3.
The Wheel
[Image: solblaze1.jpg]

The Set
[Image: solblaze2.jpg]
The Ridges that are in sets of Three are all together but after the third ridge, it has a small space and it goes onto the next set. 4 Sets in total and 12 ridges in total.
[Image: solblaze4.jpg]
[Image: solblaze5.jpg]
[Image: solblaze6.jpg]

Also, The Track seems a little bigger than i thought if it could be seen out of the space after one set of ridges.
[Image: solblaze3.jpg]

RE: Sol Blaze. - Diamond - May. 02, 2010

Wow, you have good observation skills kool-kid. I didn't noticed those details, haha. XD

RE: Sol Blaze. - goldenpotato - May. 02, 2010

seriously!!! wow i never would've seen the track throught the wheel. anyway, i also have something to say: the sun's the biggest star in the sky, so i gess it would make sense to make a beyblade for it. although it does kind of veer away from the constellation thing...

RE: Sol Blaze. - TheLVJ - May. 02, 2010

(May. 02, 2010  5:19 PM)goldenpotato Wrote: seriously!!! wow i never would've seen the track throught the wheel. anyway, i also have something to say: the sun's the biggest star in the sky, so i gess it would make sense to make a beyblade for it. although it does kind of veer away from the constellation thing...

It only looks the biggest due to it's proximity to the Earth. Our star is quite puny compared to the many, many, many...

Speaking of constellations, is it really necessary to remind you of Quetzalcoatl, Anubis, and Susanoo?

RE: Sol Blaze. - Blading BenX - May. 02, 2010

(May. 01, 2010  10:32 PM)NAP Wrote: Kai-V already covered that, Ben.

And Blaze doesn't look like Peg 1.

Sol Not Blaze!

RE: Sol Blaze. - Kai-V - May. 02, 2010

(May. 02, 2010  6:58 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: Sol Not Blaze!
OK, I understand you, others do not, but your point is not important anyway because it does not tell us anything about Sol's performance.

RE: Sol Blaze. - ShadeCapricorne - May. 02, 2010

So the only way of getting this bey is by going to the movie?

RE: Sol Blaze. - Kai-V - May. 02, 2010

(May. 02, 2010  10:27 PM)ShadeCapricorne Wrote: So the only way of getting this bey is by going to the movie?
Or just pre-ordering the ticket that comes with the blade, as I mentioned in one of my previous posts. Obviously it will be auctioned on Yahoo! Japan as well though.

RE: Sol Blaze. - beybattler - May. 02, 2010

that blade looks pretty cool. I cant wait to see it in america.

RE: Sol Blaze. - Pimpju - May. 02, 2010

we don't know if it will ever be released by hasbro, since it's for the movie.

RE: Sol Blaze. - goldenpotato - May. 02, 2010

(May. 02, 2010  6:02 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(May. 02, 2010  5:19 PM)goldenpotato Wrote: seriously!!! wow i never would've seen the track throught the wheel. anyway, i also have something to say: the sun's the biggest star in the sky, so i gess it would make sense to make a beyblade for it. although it does kind of veer away from the constellation thing...

It only looks the biggest due to it's proximity to the Earth. Our star is quite puny compared to the many, many, many...

Speaking of constellations, is it really necessary to remind you of Quetzalcoatl, Anubis, and Susanoo?

yeah, im sorry, i meant to say solar system. well, actually, its the only one in our solar system. wow, i just keep digging this hole deeper >.< And yeah, you're right about the three non-constelations you mentioned. sorry again

RE: Sol Blaze. - theflightyellz - May. 03, 2010

Can't wait to get my hands on this, definitely my favorite bey released aesthetically (so far at least).
Really interested in the track and bottom more so than the metal wheel (which is gorgeous, but looks relatively useless depending on weight).

RE: Sol Blaze. - GALAXYPEGASIS - May. 03, 2010

i feal the same..

RE: Sol Blaze. - Annoying-Fork - May. 03, 2010

Wait... So this is based off "Solar System"? I never thought a literal galaxy star such as the sun would become a Beyblade...

I wonder if this is the beyblade that will be featured on the last episode of Metal Fight Beyblade.

Also, what would it be like if there was a "Combat form" series? Ones named off of combat formations?
Ex: "Iron Crane"

RE: Sol Blaze. - Pimpju - May. 03, 2010

well there is GALAXY pegasis... And the sun has lots of symbolism in most cultures, so why not?

I'm quite sure this is for the movie? So, will be in the movie.(IMO, you never know though)

RE: Sol Blaze. - Bey Brad - May. 03, 2010

all the special event etc bey have been "gods" rather than constellations, this is no different
(May. 03, 2010  3:06 AM)REtread Wrote: I wonder if this is the beyblade that will be featured on the last episode of Metal Fight Beyblade.

way to not read the thread at all, good job

or even the first post really

RE: Sol Blaze. - tenzeku123 - May. 04, 2010

man why cant they realese any good japenese movies in my country the only good movie that was a beyblade related was fierce battle but the cinema said that they never recieved any dark dragoons from japan i just wish this mvie comes here but i doubt the bade would be here

RE: Sol Blaze. - Bey Brad - May. 04, 2010

the beyblade movie wasn't good though

RE: Sol Blaze. - Kai-V - May. 08, 2010

A bigger scan of the parts Sol Blaze has :
[Image: SolBlaze_PartsCoroCoro.jpg]

RE: Sol Blaze. - Ashari - May. 08, 2010

the bottom looks like a WD/F

RE: Sol Blaze. - Nuno - May. 08, 2010

It definitely looks like a B/HF.

RE: Sol Blaze. - theflightyellz - May. 08, 2010

without that B like section coming it, it'll be an insanely wide flat bottom.
Look at the connector at the top of the bottom that joins to the track, the tip of the bottom is the same width.
I'm not saying RF speeds, but that thing is going to move like an 8 year old who's just eaten a sack of Halloween candy.
Track looks like it'll be pretty useful for defensive purposes too, thanks for the better quality scan Kai-V.

RE: Sol Blaze. - Darkmega354 - May. 09, 2010

(May. 08, 2010  8:42 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: without that B like section coming it, it'll be an insanely wide flat bottom.
Look at the connector at the top of the bottom that joins to the track, the tip of the bottom is the same width.
I'm not saying RF speeds, but that thing is going to move like an 8 year old who's just eaten a sack of Halloween candy.
Track looks like it'll be pretty useful for defensive purposes too, thanks for the better quality scan Kai-V.

Definitely. I'm thinking XF/B, if that section is completely flat. Basically a disaster waiting to happen.

RE: Sol Blaze. - NAP - May. 10, 2010

It doesn't look completely flat. There seems to be an elevated tip of where the B is hidden.

RE: Sol Blaze. - Diamond - May. 11, 2010

A side view of Sol Blaze that I cut out from a scene of the second trailer of the Sol Blaze movie.
[Image: solblaze.jpg]
That's one nice looking bottom, it looks like a combination of WD and B...