World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? (/Thread-How-did-you-find-beywiki-com-worldbeyblade-org)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Black Ghost - Dec. 31, 2010

I searched Beyblade wiki then i found Beywiki then joined

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Odin - Jan. 01, 2011

I googled tons of beys, and they all led to Beywiki, which led to here. I mercilessly pestered my mother to let me join, and now, here I am. Stupid

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Raykon - Jan. 01, 2011

I found out from beybladeforums.com way back in 2008, (beybladeforums.com was a old beyblade forum made ages ago) and I asked on the site why there was hardly anyone on the site, then Bey Brad (or Tamer Brad on that site? I dunno) said that everyone posts on Beywiki now, and sent me a link. Although I wouldn't say I was the best member back then ...

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - howdodelete - Jan. 01, 2011

I found Beywiki when I was looking for info on some beys.

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - DreadXIII - Jan. 12, 2011

I looked up "Smexy new attack beyblade metal fight"
and i think this popped out http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Your-Favourite-Beyblade-Metal-Fight-Parts
not sure if it was that

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Ga' - Jan. 12, 2011

I was looking up stuff on the new MFB and this was the only good website. I saw that the Beywiki was always open and never actually went to the forums. A month later, I found that this was also a forum, and went on here instead. It's much better info than Beywiki... So I joined!

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Ray Joker - Jan. 13, 2011

Back in late June, my cousin interested me back in Beyblades, after finding out they were going to be re-released again. So, like the kind of person I am, looked for Beyblade Wiki, on Google. Wikia sites help me out a lot, so I wanted to search for a Beyblade Wikia. I looked, and found one. Then, there was this weird one called "Beywiki". I ignored it for some time, and finally started reading it. After looking at all the articles, it lead me to the WBO. I signed up in July, and it all began from there.

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - lord Wolfblade - Jan. 13, 2011

i googled 'best metal fusion beyblade to buy' and ended up at the beywiki and then i joined soon after

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Amaterasu - Jan. 13, 2011

I was a guest for sometime,then I went ob frittered website and talked in the chartroom.Ho The Ho X and DarkKyoger gave me a link and I joined to bad I forgot to put one of em in refferals bar

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - DragoonRoks - Jan. 15, 2011

Youtube WBO Tournment Videos got me intersted in to coming to this site

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Soldier-F3AR - Jan. 16, 2011

My friend who used to play beyblades told me about this site.

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - PRINCEcharming - Jan. 17, 2011

I got bored and decided to use my leet cyberstalking (aka "google") skillz to see if Brad was still around.

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Wizard - Feb. 26, 2011

Yes. I'm Necroing a thread by like a month. I realize this.

I found out about WBO on another forum. I was talking to my friend Draciel. (Lady) Obviously, we were chatting about Beyblades. He was telling me something that he had read on a Beyblade Forum. So I asked him "What Beyblade forum?" He said it was this little place called WBO. A few days later he told me what that stood for. I looked it up on google and found this magical place. We had a much smaller amount of members back then. (It was almost a year ago. I think we had about 3,000-5,000 Members. I think) I was sitting down, trying to see how active this site is. Then, after I found out, I joined. With my "Oh SO Cheesy" user name.

My friend's screen name is Lady. Here is a link to his account... (I never found out what his Avatar is from)
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Lady

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Xi - Feb. 26, 2011

i was looking at beyblade videos on Youtube and found the sliding shoot tutorial, clicked the link, and poof! There it was.

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Brooklyn-Z - Feb. 26, 2011

Idk really,one day I found my old plastics and wonder if their was something like a world beyblade site,I googles world beyblade organization and well rest is history,though I waited awhile before joining Tongue_out so out of pure um boredom?

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - To - Feb. 27, 2011

I read the AnimeNewsNetwork.com article about a new Beyblade series launching in Japan in 2008. I googled, and found myself here.

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - AxBlader - Feb. 27, 2011

It's a New Magical Device That Allows you to search for topics in the World Wide Web.
A.k.A. Google.

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - ShadowPegasis - Feb. 27, 2011

I watched a couple of videos on the WBO's channel, read the channel's description, lurked the boards as a guest for a few days, then decided to join.

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - BladeStorm - Feb. 27, 2011

Keyblader007's youtube account. Browsed as a guest for a couple months until I decided to join.

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - NoodooSoup - Feb. 27, 2011

Encountered the Wiki after searching for beys online, then checked out the website.

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Hov - Feb. 27, 2011

Google is my friend..... if you know what I mean. =P

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - 桃太郎 - Feb. 27, 2011

After I purchased some Beyblade: Metal Fusion stuff by Hasbro, I looked for a Forum that could help me customize my Beys. YT also helped; I was watching the WBO's Channels, and when I searched WBO on Google, it led me here, and I couldn't be happier~!! =D

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Chups - Feb. 28, 2011

I bought a couple. I was watching some beyblade stuff on Youtube. I found myself on one of Daegor42's Video's.
Although I didnt know it at the time. One of the comments was " Are you on the WBO?" Curious, I googled the wbo. First result was .....World Boxing Organization. Scroll down at POOF. Here it was. I joined became very nooby. The became to where I am today.

It was about september '10.

LOL. When I first read this I thought the title said. "What is beywiki.com/wbo?"

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Nano - Feb. 28, 2011

(Feb. 26, 2011  9:24 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: My friend's screen name is Lady. Here is a link to his account... (I never found out what his Avatar is from)
http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Lady

His avatar is Karin from Chibi-Vampire (manga) and Karin (anime)

I don't remember how I came across WBO. After I signed up I quickly left. But then came back. Now I go on it every single day.

RE: How did you find beywiki.com/worldbeyblade.org? - Eternal Blader - Apr. 03, 2012

I found it by searching for 'lightning l drago beywiki'. I really wanted the beyblade wiki ( the horrible one) because I thought the info was true ( I was new back then) I clicked on beywiki and saw the WBO banner. I didn't know what it was, so I left. I came back, only to click the back to WBO button and here I was.