World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! (/Thread-BEY-BRAD-BEY-SALES-EPISODE-II-The-Saga-Continues-Added-stock)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues-GONE UNTIL SUNDAY, DONT PM - AnnieDuck - Sep. 14, 2009

(Sep. 12, 2009  11:01 PM)blake005 Wrote: do you have a pic of W shooter or where can i see one?
W shooter is like the same thing as the Duotron launcher.
(Sep. 13, 2009  11:50 AM)19sand Wrote: how much for a hms launcher and a starter key to lock in the blades Stupid

Read the OP.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: LOOKING FOR SHELIA/SHEILA G - Limeguy64 - Sep. 20, 2009

hey annie

i just got my order today and i wanted to thank you so much Grin

but umm i received a blue Death Gargoyle MS instead of a Blue Wyvern DJ...

what should we do?

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: LOOKING FOR SHELIA/SHEILA G - AnnieDuck - Sep. 20, 2009

PM me. We'll figure something out.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock~ - Zer00t - Sep. 24, 2009

much is shipping to Argentina???

sorry for my poor english jeje

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock~ - AnnieDuck - Sep. 24, 2009

What are you interested in?

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock~ - robinbenn - Sep. 29, 2009

id be interested in buying dragoon ms blue and dragoon ms red if they're still available...
thanks

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock~ - AnnieDuck - Sep. 29, 2009

PM me your offers.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock~ - AnnieDuck - Oct. 03, 2009

Latest round of orders shipped this afternoon!

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock~ - linh004 - Oct. 03, 2009

Cant wait to get the package, thanks a lot AnnieDuck :]

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - AnnieDuck - Oct. 09, 2009

bump for added stock~

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - AnnieDuck - Oct. 28, 2009

guys im moving in like a month if you want anything get it now

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - AnnieDuck - Nov. 06, 2009

Latest round of shipments out!

Because I am moving so soon, I am very willing to do some bargains for those who are seriously interested in buying items. I want this stuff gone!

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - linh004 - Nov. 06, 2009

i still havnt recieved my post. its been 5 weeks. any idea when this is gonna come?

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Bey Brad - Nov. 07, 2009

(Nov. 06, 2009  10:20 PM)linh004 Wrote: i still havnt recieved my post. its been 5 weeks. any idea when this is gonna come?

Unless you paid for tracking, no.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - AnnieDuck - Nov. 07, 2009

Items take up to 6 weeks, sometimes longer.

I tried talking to Canada Post about the issue and got nowhere. Unless you pay extra for tracking there's nothing I can do.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Zanzetsuken - Nov. 07, 2009

Seems like I, too, shall be waiting a while haha

Edited: It will eventually come right? :\

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - linh004 - Nov. 07, 2009

it SHOULD come, unless its been lost. Dragonsclaw, are you in the uk?

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - AnnieDuck - Nov. 08, 2009

I called Canada Post a while ago about some other packages that had been taking forever and got absolutely nowhere. There's really nothing I can do, and once I mail a parcel it's completely out of my control.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Bey Brad - Nov. 08, 2009

Seriously, we've said it several times. If you don't pay for tracking, we can't track it.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - linh004 - Nov. 14, 2009

Just got my package in the post this morning. long wait after 6 weeks.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Karlxps - Nov. 14, 2009

IDK what this guy is talking about ^
Just got my package today, super fast shipping! Thanks!

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Bae Master - Nov. 14, 2009

Shipping stuff is really a gamble... sometimes it may take less than a week, sometimes it takes more than a month, even though what they say is 6-10 working days... Once the person ships the package, he cannot do anything and it is as stressful to the seller as it is to the customer :T

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Khel - Nov. 14, 2009

get a tracking number people

Canada post is inconsistent, and with that number at least you have something to work with.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - Bae Master - Nov. 14, 2009

tracking number costs like 30$ :T And it doesn't even update often. Shipping with fedex is way too expensive for small packets :T Same with UPS last time I tried.

RE: BEY BRAD BEY SALES EPISODE II: The Saga Continues: Added stock! - AnnieDuck - Nov. 14, 2009

(Nov. 14, 2009  11:00 AM)linh004 Wrote: Just got my package in the post this morning. long wait after 6 weeks.

6 weeks is normal for ground to Australia or where ever you are. :\ Remember that this stuff is coming from a tiny, rural island in Canada. There is absolutely nothing I can do if none of you are willing to pay for a tracking number.

Actually, that's pretty fast.