World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Anywhere in England*] The Black Fang - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Anywhere in England*] The Black Fang (/Thread-Anywhere-in-England-The-Black-Fang)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - DarkNebula - Feb. 16, 2012

ah lol that explains it

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - Dukesy56 - Feb. 16, 2012

yep answerd the questions Smile

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - CosmicPegasus80 - Feb. 16, 2012

so ur a member of the black fang congratulations

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - Dukesy56 - Feb. 16, 2012

looool thx but i dont think im in just yet

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - CosmicPegasus80 - Feb. 17, 2012

ok but I still need to battle k-man123 to get in to team galaxy rev

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - Dukesy56 - Feb. 17, 2012

(Feb. 17, 2012  11:44 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: ok but I still need to battle k-man123 to get in to team galaxy rev

good luck Smile so when are you gonna battle him ?

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - PhantomPaladin - Feb. 17, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  1:55 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: so ur a member of the black fang congratulations

He's not in the team yet, he passed the question test but he still needs to do a battle test

may i come. I`d love to battle 2 great bladers like u 2
Dukesy56
I don`t know he hasn`t told me#
how old r u by the way

(Feb. 17, 2012  2:58 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: may i come. I`d love to battle 2 great bladers like u 2
Dukesy56
I don`t know he hasn`t told me#
how old r u by the way

I'm gonna test him at the regents park tournament in march if he comes

I cant wait to battle you Blader-s and GalaxyPegasus80

@GalaxyPegasus80 im twelve how old are you

I`m 11 COOOL Eee

loool okk Smile

can you take this conversation into PM please it makes the team thread to cluttered

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - CosmicPegasus80 - Feb. 18, 2012

Ok Blader-S.

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - wpardin - Feb. 18, 2012

GalaxyPegasus80: this is your first & last warning. Do not post a one liner or useless post that can derail the thread.

Please read the rules & regulation of this forum. I know you just joined this forum not a long time ago so I will just give you a verbal warning. Next time, it won't be this easy.

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - CosmicPegasus80 - Feb. 18, 2012

Ok Wpardin please could you erase the one liner that I have done please. Thank you. this is the last time this shal be done

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - PhantomPaladin - Feb. 19, 2012

I am going to battle BeyHyperKiller representing this team so if I win it will be like whe defeated the whole elite 5(one of the best teams in London), so wish me luck guys! =D

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - CosmicPegasus80 - Feb. 19, 2012

right now!!!. Where are you blader-s. Is it a tourney i dont know about.
Anyway good luck

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - Dukesy56 - Feb. 19, 2012

good luck man do us proud

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - ThePokeBlader - Feb. 19, 2012

(Feb. 19, 2012  12:30 PM)Blader-S Wrote: I am going to battle BeyHyperKiller representing this team so if I win it will be like whe defeated the whole elite 5(one of the best teams in London), so wish me luck guys! =D

BeyHyperKiller is a great blader but how does that make you feel you beat the whole of the Elite 5 and we are the best team in the World Tongue_out

Anyway Good Luck to Blader-S and I`m taking on Hell Kid at the March of the Bladers Tourney

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - Hell Kid - Feb. 19, 2012

There not battling right now.
There battling at March Of The Bladers 2.

Thanks for clearing that up hell kid. Wait a second. How do you guys know who ur going to battle. Are the matchups up already

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - Dukesy56 - Feb. 19, 2012

no they can battle outside of the actual tournament matches but theyre using the tournament for a day of matches because quite a few people will be ther and its not everyday they get that chance am i right?

RE: [London,UK] The Black Fang - PhantomPaladin - Feb. 20, 2012

(Feb. 19, 2012  3:14 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:30 PM)Blader-S Wrote: I am going to battle BeyHyperKiller representing this team so if I win it will be like whe defeated the whole elite 5(one of the best teams in London), so wish me luck guys! =D

BeyHyperKiller is a great blader but how does that make you feel you beat the whole of the Elite 5 and we are the best team in the World Tongue_out

He said he's representing your team

representing
Verb:
Participate in a sports event or other competition on behalf of (one's club, town, region, or country).

So BHK is particiapating in a beyblade battle on behalf of the Elite 5 so if I beat him its like a achievement cause we beat a member in the best team.

(Feb. 19, 2012  11:49 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: no they can battle outside of the actual tournament matches but theyre using the tournament for a day of matches because quite a few people will be ther and its not everyday they get that chance am i right?

yup you're right