World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Closed - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Closed (/Thread-Closed--39887)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - Zero X - Sep. 29, 2011

I maybe be going to the championships but not to sure yet

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - Thor Odinson - Sep. 29, 2011

Alright, my folks said i can defintly go so ZeroX, if you cant make it, make a team represenitive for that tournememt. Alright?

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - Zero X - Sep. 29, 2011

i'll try and I can ask my folk to see if i can go to the one in mahnatten

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - Thor Odinson - Sep. 29, 2011

Alright. If you do, bring defense or a stamina type, because the stadiums are most likely l-drago, bolt blast or max stamped(either with or without craters) Just in case im bringing a burn wheel if its the l drago stadium for a stamina boost. Oh yea the site sats if a part breaks, you need to have extras.

If I go I will be using my stamina types for bolt blast due to the spiral pattern

Awesome! So its me, StrikerX so far. anyone else coming?

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - Zero X - Sep. 30, 2011

I ask my folks and I'm coming striker X and me zero X are coming also team just wait a few more days for me too make a new thread

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - Thor Odinson - Sep. 30, 2011

(Sep. 30, 2011  12:14 AM)Striker X Wrote: I ask my folks and I'm coming striker X and me zero X are coming also team just wait a few more days for me too make a new thread

Alright, the three of us at the battle series! Also post a link for the new thread when you have the chance.

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - NickolasJohnson - Sep. 30, 2011

Do you guys have room for one more to join your team.

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - Thor Odinson - Sep. 30, 2011

Yea, but you got to fill out the form like the one in the op.

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - NickolasJohnson - Sep. 30, 2011

I live in New Jersey. I have been battling since I was little. I have not been a tournament yet. my beat combo is cyber Pegasus 105F
Oh I am good with launching with a rip cord launcher

(Sep. 30, 2011  7:30 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: I live in New Jersey. I have been battling since I was little. I have not been a tournament yet. my beat combo is cyber Pegasus 105F
Oh I am good with launching with a rip cord launcher

What other beys do you have?
Also that combo is not very good. Its just that Cyber is horrible in attack.

Storm Galaxy Pegasus, Dragoon, and Zues.
I mean storm and galaxy

(Sep. 30, 2011  7:51 PM)NickolasJohnson Wrote: Storm Galaxy Pegasus, Dragoon, and Zues.
I mean storm and galaxy

Is that it?

Well I am going to get Hell Kerbecs.

ok so when you get Hell Kerbecs, make this combo, Hell Kerbecs BD(Boost mode)145RF. just put on pegasus's tip and put it on kerbecs track. its was(or is) a top tier combo.

Thanks Ill do that.

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - Kai-V - Sep. 30, 2011

Be on-topic ...

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - ElementalDude97 - Oct. 16, 2011

Zero x thanks for letting me join your team ok pm me when the new thread is made!!!

RE: Team Big Bang Fury(New Jersey,New York) Now recuiting! - Zero X - Oct. 16, 2011

The new thread was already made