World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] (/Thread-ILLINOIS-The-Knights-Bladers-with-Technique-and-Skill-Apply-Now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - Wienermeister - Jul. 18, 2011

Wow many knights r going to beyslay 3

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - Wienermeister - Jul. 20, 2011

when do the knights meet

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - BeybladeStation - Jul. 20, 2011

Don't know yet, currently.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - TheMrblade2000 - Jul. 21, 2011

Check thIs http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-To-all-beyblade-team

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - Wienermeister - Jul. 22, 2011

I don't know if that's a good idea u guys would all have to meet up if we do we should meet at some tourny.......a tourny like BEYSLAYlll or not u could vidio chat

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - Wienermeister - Jul. 23, 2011

Really how r you all going to meet up for that

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - BeyCenter - Jul. 25, 2011

UPDATE:

SilverPoseidon is being evaluated. We may have a new member.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - Wienermeister - Jul. 26, 2011

Wow I didn't think there were so many illinois bladers

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - SilverPoseidon - Jul. 26, 2011

well we r pretty amazing people.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - BeyCenter - Jul. 26, 2011

MAJOR UPDATE:

We have a new member. SilverPoseidon. Welcome!

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - Imperial - Jul. 26, 2011

Welcome to the team SilverPoseidon

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - SilverPoseidon - Jul. 26, 2011

thanx its a pleasure

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - BeybladeStation - Jul. 26, 2011

Yes, it is an honor man.

This guy is new here, but he has been checking back and forth. Met him in real life, we're buddies.

I'll add ya on the list now.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - BeyCenter - Jul. 26, 2011

(Jul. 26, 2011  9:26 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Yes, it is an honor man.

This guy is new here, but he has been checking back and forth. Met him in real life, we're buddies.

I'll add ya on the list now.

It is. Knowing him in real life and all. He's a great blader. Its sefinately a great honor to have someone like him on our team. Welcome again.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - SilverPoseidon - Jul. 27, 2011

thanx a lot agian and again

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - Wienermeister - Jul. 27, 2011

Let me give u a big ETHAN welcome I have been "TrYiNg" to get on the nights for a while u got in pretty quick I guess because u know bc and bbs anywhay welcome to the knights SILVER PASIDEN......PISSIDUN....POSIDONE.....OH I GIVE UP

Ha ha h ha ha h

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - BBPegasus - Jul. 27, 2011

welcome silverposiedon to the knights even though i eartheagle1997 or now eaglelibra tried to join but i coudnt make it i still give you all knights best regards

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - BeybladeStation - Jul. 27, 2011

(Jul. 27, 2011  3:27 AM)Ethan37066 Wrote: Let me give u a big ETHAN welcome I have been "TrYiNg" to get on the nights for a while u got in pretty quick I guess because u know bc and bbs anywhay welcome to the knights SILVER PASIDEN......PISSIDUN....POSIDONE.....OH I GIVE UP
That was quite insulting, actually.

I met him, and that for a reason. We looked into how good he was, he knew good combinations and how things worked around, especially with Meteo L-Drago.

EDIT: I'm coming to a decision Ethan with probably not be a member of ours. I just don't think he's updated.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - BBPegasus - Jul. 27, 2011

would i be able to applicate once again

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - Eartheagle1997 - Jul. 27, 2011

could i apply again and bbs eaglelibra is my bros account and i got my old one back

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - Crow - Jul. 27, 2011

BBS wanna have an alliance with my group Storm Strikers? We are 11 members strong with extra non WBO members. I have been surveying your group for a while so I think you guys would be the perfect allies.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - BeybladeStation - Jul. 29, 2011

Not bein' mean here, but:

get out

No way man, your team will accept anything and/or anyone.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - ShortyVybe - Jul. 29, 2011

to be truthful, the idea of team blading is the stupid. even if your on a team battling is 1v1 so you might have to play eachother anyway. sure it helps for practice but bey battling is a solo thing. just seems like guys trying to feel in power because they can deny a kid over the internet a little banner under there name haha.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - Eartheagle1997 - Jul. 29, 2011

I don't think this team is all about power

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Applicate Now] - BeybladeStation - Jul. 29, 2011

Seriously?

You realize that me, BeyCenter, and Silver Poseidon meet every week? We just practice and learn techniques. EE1997, I said you could try again. Calm down, make your own team if that's the case. I told you guys, we won't be small little online teams. This helps, practice.