World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[CLOSED]Fire's Userbar Shop.We now make Sigs and Avis POK'EMON SPRITE CONTEST. WINNER GETS USERBAR OF THEIR SPRITE. - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: [CLOSED]Fire's Userbar Shop.We now make Sigs and Avis POK'EMON SPRITE CONTEST. WINNER GETS USERBAR OF THEIR SPRITE. (/Thread-CLOSED-Fire-s-Userbar-Shop-We-now-make-Sigs-and-Avis-POK-EMON-SPRITE-CONTEST-WINNER-GETS-USERBAR-OF-THEIR-SPRITE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. GET ME 10 EPIC WIN VOTES AND EVERYONE WHO VOTED WILL GET A GOLD USERBAR ! - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 01, 2011

THREE MORE VOTES!

thank you.

lets hope this gets done within 3 hours.

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. GET ME 10 EPIC WIN VOTES AND EVERYONE WHO VOTED WILL GET A GOLD USERBAR ! - Annoying-Fork - Jan. 01, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  3:07 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: ONLY FOUR MORE C'MON PEOPLE

and do you want one REtread?

I could use a better sig, so yes. Smile That would be delightful.

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. GET ME 10 EPIC WIN VOTES AND EVERYONE WHO VOTED WILL GET A GOLD USERBAR ! - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 01, 2011

what do you want for the picture and text
ONE MORE VOTE!

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. GET ME 10 EPIC WIN VOTES AND EVERYONE WHO VOTED WILL GET A GOLD USERBAR ! - Annoying-Fork - Jan. 01, 2011

(Jan. 01, 2011  3:12 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: what do you want for the picture and text

This right here, with the words "Aggregate" added in.

Aggregate Symbol

red eyes zombie pressed epic fail. seriously only press that if you really dont like it.not for compettitive reasons
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:21 AM)REtread Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:12 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: what do you want for the picture and text

Aggregate Symbol

link wont work

(Jan. 01, 2011  3:22 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: red eyes zombie pressed epic fail. seriously only press that if you really dont like it.not for compettitive reasons
(Jan. 01, 2011  3:21 AM)REtread Wrote:

Aggregate Symbol

link wont work

Here, does this work? (Aggregate Symbol)

this okay? [Image: ubd7249.png]

Awesome!

CONTENT: POSTPOSTPOST

Thank you, will use!

YESH!

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. GET ME 10 EPIC WIN VOTES AND EVERYONE WHO VOTED WILL GET A GOLD USERBAR ! - Gearfried97 - Jan. 01, 2011

sorry, i didnt mean to press epic fail. seriously, i meant epic win

sorry for the confusion Unhappy

(Jan. 01, 2011  3:34 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: sorry, i didnt mean to press epic fail. seriously, i meant epic win

sorry for the confusion Unhappy

errm well sorry for that so il give you a bar when its over.

CONTEST IS OVER LET US AWARD THE BARS (by PM)

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. GET ME 10 EPIC WIN VOTES AND EVERYONE WHO VOTED WILL GET A GOLD USERBAR ! - Temporal - Jan. 01, 2011

Ha! 10th epic win vote was Me!! Could you do one for me, with a Rayquaza on it?

All pimped out and ready to POSTPOSTPOST!!!

By the way, this is my new name.

(Jan. 01, 2011  3:38 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Ha! 10th epic win vote was Me!! Could you do one for me, with a Rayquaza on it?

wait a sec awarding ppl (including you)

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. GET ME 10 EPIC WIN VOTES AND EVERYONE WHO VOTED WILL GET A GOLD USERBAR ! - Temporal - Jan. 01, 2011

Showin' off mah shiny usabah!

All we need is gold teeth, lol.....

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. GET ME 10 EPIC WIN VOTES AND EVERYONE WHO VOTED WILL GET A GOLD USERBAR ! - Amaterasu - Jan. 01, 2011

A question do we need to have a bar made by u to vote ew and get a gold one

(Jan. 01, 2011  4:11 AM)Ra Wrote: A question do we need to have a bar made by u to vote ew and get a gold one

contest is over.

ill give the bar away in future contests

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. No contest yet. - DragoonRoks - Jan. 01, 2011

Thanks For Creating My Userbar The Fire Wyrm and i got gold bar as well Smile

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. No contest yet. - Gearfried97 - Jan. 01, 2011

i feel so fly, hah

thanks!

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. No contest yet. - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 01, 2011

Yo, Blader9 ya left this at tha party last night [Image: ubd7877.png]

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. No contest yet. - Soldier-F3AR - Jan. 01, 2011

Thanks for creating my userbar it turned out great

RE: Fire's Userbar Shop. No contest yet. - The Fire Wyrm - Jan. 01, 2011