World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Selling Metal driger! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Selling Metal driger! (/Thread-Selling-Selling-Metal-driger)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Selling *Dragoon MS and Grip Attacker(MINT)* + More - Blaze Wheeler - Dec. 09, 2010

Is the Grip Attacker still reserved for me? o.O

RE: Selling *Dragoon MS and Grip Attacker(MINT)* + More - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 09, 2010

DragoonRoks: thanks I will certainly since I'm trading with another blitzkrieg bladers member it should be good. Thanks

BlazeWheeler: Yes for a week unless we reach an agreement.

RE: Selling *Dragoon MS and Grip Attacker(MINT)* + More - DragoonRoks - Dec. 10, 2010

Unleashed : np also is dragoon ms reversed for me ?

RE: Selling *Dragoon MS and Grip Attacker(MINT)* + More - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 10, 2010

Ummm no since
1. No one PM'd me for a reserve
2. I'm not selling yet
3. I don't know if I will be selling it at all.

RE: Selling *Dragoon MS and Grip Attacker(MINT)* + More - blah - Dec. 10, 2010

Why are you listing the title of this thread as Selling *Dragoon MS and Grip Attacker* then ?

RE: Selling *Dragoon MS and Grip Attacker(MINT)* + More - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 10, 2010

That's what the astrik's are for, like under certain conditions. That's what they are used for and I AM selling it for a good enough offer and dragoon grip attacker was booked by blaze. So it fits the title

RE: Selling *Dragoon MS and Grip Attacker(MINT)* + More - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 12, 2010

Updated

RE: Selling *Dragoon MS and Grip Attacker(MINT)* + More - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 13, 2010

Dragoon G and Strata Dragoon G sold

RE: Want a Crystal Driger (NIB/MINT) and Selling - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 14, 2010

bump for my new priority

RE: Want a Crystal Driger (NIB/MINT) and Selling - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 16, 2010

Looking for a hasbro jumping base that has the lime green tiger defenser... otherwise the ENTIRE bey

RE: Want a Crystal Driger (NIB/MINT) and Selling - cSquared - Dec. 16, 2010

I have a see through Driger with its launcher and ripcord in MINT condition, and a Silver stickered recoloured Driger that is very worn. PM me if you want them.

RE: Want a Crystal Driger (NIB/MINT) and Selling - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 17, 2010

PM SENT!!!!

RE: Want a Crystal Driger & Wolborg MS (NIB/MINT) and Selling - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 17, 2010

Updated for 2 sold items, dragoon g not sold, ***purple dranzer ms not sold***

RE: Want a Crystal Driger & Wolborg MS (NIB/MINT) and Selling - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 18, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnIHnItLT2I

Update on what im selling.

RE: Trade/Selling + Violet Dranzer MS and Grip Attacker! - Daichi100 - Dec. 20, 2010

offer on the violet dranzerSmile

RE: Trade/Selling + Violet Dranzer MS and Grip Attacker! - Killer Beafowl - Dec. 20, 2010

Its actully on Ebay so i would think you make an offer on Ebay

RE: Trade/Selling + Violet Dranzer MS and Grip Attacker! - Daichi100 - Dec. 20, 2010

oh.,,,..... i dont have ebay, but its his and he wouldnt of posted it on here if he was advertizing for it. would he?

RE: Trade/Selling + Violet Dranzer MS and Grip Attacker! - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 20, 2010

Umm that's why I put (Ebay) Next to it but if no one gets it tell me ur offer.

alright just pm me if no one buys it.

RE: Selling Metal Fight beys and purple dranzer ms - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 23, 2010

Dranzer ms is for sale on the wbo now so send me offers. Don't ask for prices

RE: looking for metal fight explosion beys - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 25, 2010

NOT SELLING MFB ANYMORE JUST PLASTICS AND HMS

RE: Selling Dragoon MS and Buying MFB - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 26, 2010

Dragoon ms for sale and special after xmas offer

RE: Selling Dragoon MS and Buying MFB - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 27, 2010

Added more beys to want list, need earth virgo, burn fireblaze, vulcan horseus and grand ketos

RE: Want Cyber Pegasis, RF/Storm Pegasis and Stardust Pegasis - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 29, 2010

Updated what i want

RE: Selling/Trading Plastics & HMS and Buying MFB - UnLeAsHeD - Dec. 30, 2010

Dragoon grip attacker will be traded to Blaze Wheeler as soon as Thursday if anyone has anything I want and is willing to trade u have until then