World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE (/Thread-METAL-FIGHT-BEYBLADE-AUGUST-9-NEW-SERIES-RELEASE)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Blader Soul - Jun. 07, 2008

i wonder if the'll make long winders?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - Jun. 07, 2008

Takao Wrote:Except from the images I've seen, they look a lot smaller, and more fragile, because they look so brittle.

They're not. I've seen close-up images of the real Beyblades.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - To - Jun. 07, 2008

Brad and his sources win this round I suppouse.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - bugturtles - Jun. 07, 2008

they're carp metal

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - Jun. 07, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:they're carp metal

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - Jun. 07, 2008

BU BU BUT

METAL CAN BREAK TOO Serious

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - bugturtles - Jun. 07, 2008

Roan Wrote:

BU BU BUT

METAL CAN BREAK TOO Serious

yeah but not as easily as plastic in most cases Serious

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Roan - Jun. 07, 2008

(Clearly I was joking)

the winders are also metal

(not really)

Bey Brad Wrote:the winders are also metal

(not really)

I THINK THIS WOULD BE AWESOME

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bumpking12 - Jun. 07, 2008

bugturtles Wrote:I THINK THIS WOULD BE AWESOME
As do i, especially if they made the ripcord like a bike chain with seperate links, launches would be more powerful since more power can be conscentrated into spining the rotor as opposed to the plastic links (teeth) slipping past the receiver if you rip too hard. and this would of course solve the ripcord breakage problem.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - Jun. 08, 2008

this would be a terrible idea you lunatics

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bumpking12 - Jun. 08, 2008

You know what? I think the earth should be metal, it would make things alot better..

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - AnnieDuck - Jun. 08, 2008

the core is fyi

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bumpking12 - Jun. 08, 2008

AnnieDuck Wrote:the core is fyi
Really, i never knew that...the more you know i guessGrin!

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Spinster - Jun. 08, 2008

The stadiums are made of metal.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Bey Brad - Jun. 08, 2008

no they are not

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - AnnieDuck - Jun. 08, 2008

the shooters are made of metal

the stickers are made of metal

the beyblades are made of rich, corinthian leather

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Synesthesia - Jun. 08, 2008

The bladers are made of metal.

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kai - Jun. 08, 2008

The show is gonna be cool.

Kira Wrote:The show is gonna be cool.

What are you basing this on?

RE: METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE! AUGUST 9 NEW SERIES RELEASE - Kai - Jun. 08, 2008

I've done some research on the new series and the new blades are gonna be good.

and by that you mean not reading this thread?