World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] (/Thread-ILLINOIS-The-Knights-Bladers-with-Technique-and-Skill-Apply-Now)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Imperial - Oct. 27, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:45 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Could you also all stop talking about ShortyVybe ? I went through almost all of the pages in this topic or another and he did not appear to be part or captain of it, so just do something with this team on your own or do not do anything. If ShortyVybe had really wanted to keep this team together and managed by him, he would have behaved in another way.

Just clearing things up.

He was only mentioned once or twice and he is the Captain of another IL team who we are now trying to merge with.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Oct. 27, 2011

All Knight Members(With exception of Galaxy Jay),

I give you guys as much time as you need. To tell you guys my awesome achievement, I beat Basalt Horolgium ED145WD with my Earth Aquario GB145WD. I was using rev-it, he was using L-R. I manged to win like 6 times. I have gained a huge boost in my confidence today and now know that I have a great chance of getting into The Knights. I'm not saying ethan won't get in, but just saying that I have a big chance with 1000% confidence.
Yours Truly,
Blackwing Nova,
Crow

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - KamiKaziBlader - Oct. 27, 2011

ok those combos are carp no affence GB145 is a defense part and WD is more towards stamina and ed145 isnt top tier and were u using a habro stadium or a bb-10 stadium?

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Oct. 27, 2011

(Oct. 27, 2011  11:32 PM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: ok those combos are carp no affence GB145 is a defense part and WD is more towards stamina and ed145 isnt top tier and were u using a habro stadium or a bb-10 stadium?

We used LLD Stadium so hasbro. And I use Earth alot and win so they're not carp. I use it and it's my best combo I can make with my beys. I'm going to get Gravity Perseus Reshuffle set and Mercury Anubis Legend Version for my B-Day on Nov 8. Gonna order October 30th.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Oct. 28, 2011

Anyways, how does Fury or Kamakazi feel?

I'll talk to Fury when I get the time to.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - earthkerbecs123 - Oct. 28, 2011

can anyone p.m. me their phone number like kamikaziblader or beybladestation or infinatelibra

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - KamiKaziBlader - Oct. 28, 2011

bbs im fine with it and ek why?????

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Oct. 28, 2011

Remember no deals are to be made untill all three teams have given the go. Then we shape the govermental rules.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - earthkerbecs123 - Oct. 28, 2011

my team says yes the star gazers

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Wienermeister - Oct. 28, 2011

Sorry I have not posted in a while ( I was grounded ). I was thinking about a merge about two months ago, but I said nothing because I thought sombody might get mad. If I do make it in I would like to be the assistant/secratary. On kamekazi's first tourny day I updated him every five minutes. Ask him. I'm good at it.
Also since I'm grounded I have to wait to get Orian, but my combos are great. I think I'm the only IL bladder with rb. Since we are making a new team with a huge amount
of members with no leaders how are we going to decide if me and crow make it in. Will you vote.
UFI is to complicated ( not to mention it sounds like UFO ). Why not team IL.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - KamiKaziBlader - Oct. 28, 2011

what other team is joining i thought it was just the knights and my team if theres another team with inexperience bladers idk if i want to join the only one on there team who i think is good is there leader who i think should have been on the team but others disagreed and ethan did keep me updated until i i wanted to do my own combos

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Jaygrazer - Oct. 28, 2011

PUNCTUATE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU JUST SAID OTHER THAN THE FOLLOWING:
So let me explain. We want united Illinois. A united state cant happen if theres another team, that just contradicts the definition united. And dont call people unexperienced in public, because I have a carp load of things I could say to you and alot of people, but you dont see me pointing fingers at noobs, do you?

hey ppl can get rejected for not being experienced the knights have reject ppl before and just uniting everyone on one team doesnt make a team really bc basicly ur saying if someone just happences to make a team and just lets anyone one in tht are IL bladers then that means there just going to join r team? the knights and tyranny only let certain people in and now were going to let anyone in? i dnt think thts going to end well bc i think bbs gc r going to agree bc they never said once that they wanted anyone else besides mine/furys team

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Eartheagle1997 - Oct. 28, 2011

Only the knights and tyranny are merging and of course I believe that we can't let just anyone in and that we should test them to see if they can get in, anyone getting in wouldnt be fair to the people who got in with many tests in their way.

exacly what i thought

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - BeybladeStation - Oct. 28, 2011

To KamaKazi, please add something more to the post above I really do not want you warned!

FACTS:

1. ONLY the Tyranny Team is involved with the merge.
2. KSOP will be MUCH harder.

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Imperial - Oct. 28, 2011

(Oct. 28, 2011  9:22 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: To KamaKazi, please add something more to the post above I really do not want you warned!

FACTS:

1. ONLY the Tyranny Team is involved with the merge.
2. KSOP will be MUCH harder.

Harder as in harder to manage or harder to do well in?

you guys have been talking about team tyranny and the knights so much you guys forgot about the star gazers which is also a illinois team

yes we kno it is we r aware BUT galaxy jay mis understood with the merge

what do u mean by "misunderstand"

misunderstood ur team isnt merging

Oh my team wants to be in the hole 1 big illinois team

RE: [ILLINOIS] The Knights - Bladers with Technique and Skill [Apply Now] - Crow - Oct. 28, 2011

(Oct. 28, 2011  10:23 PM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: Oh my team wants to be in the hole 1 big illinois team

I don't think the knights will merge with you guys. I think all of you's haven't proven anyof your skills to BBS. You guys would all have to apply. Also BBS what's the news on me and Ethan applying. Can you guys vote for me or ethan?

(Oct. 28, 2011  10:20 PM)KamiKaziBlader Wrote: misunderstood ur team isnt merging

I meant for all teams to merge. UNIFY!!!! Heres a basic definition

to make into a unit or a coherent whole

How on Earth can we be whole without the other teams? Also we need a ranking system, because you guys cant seem to be desegregated.... And I intend for all teams to join.

(Oct. 28, 2011  10:25 PM)Crow Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2011  10:23 PM)earthkerbecs123 Wrote: Oh my team wants to be in the hole 1 big illinois team

I don't think the knights will merge with you guys. I think all of you's haven't proven anyof your skills to BBS. You guys would all have to apply. Also BBS what's the news on me and Ethan applying. Can you guys vote for me or ethan?

well i have came in third place in 2 beyblade tournaments and i only been to 2 tournaments so i placed in each one and i have a better combo to use