World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! (/Thread-DFW-Texas-USA-The-Dallas-Fort-Worth-Thread)

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Dec. 11, 2011

So Grapevine it is. we need everybody who plans on coming to post.....i guess ill update the op... but the shop in grapevine doesnt have the 17th open due to a major event they are holding.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Dec. 11, 2011

The 31st?

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Dec. 11, 2011

Thats available. and everybody could probably go.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - KevNinja - Dec. 12, 2011

shadow do you know what jay is going nbe selling please diablo nemisis and rbv7

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Dec. 12, 2011

RBV7 ok, stop it with Diablo Nemesis and junk. I will be selling FYI:

EVERY STINKING 4D STARTER ON THE PLANET

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Justustify - Dec. 13, 2011

Put me on the possible please.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - TheiAzn - Dec. 14, 2011

Currently have to fix my laptop so I won't be very active, I'll talk to my mom about this.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Dec. 15, 2011

Okay, so now we gotta get a few more people....

ANYONE WHO CAN COME PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD ASAP

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Dec. 18, 2011

So has anybody decided to contact the store yet Uncertain to make sure the day is still open.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Dec. 18, 2011

Tourney isnt happening man.

Start planning for late January.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Dec. 18, 2011

Well i can do a meet up to just battle and have some fun this week. Tomorrow would be awesome but later in the week is fine if anybody would like to come. Comic Book Craze in Garland.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Dec. 18, 2011

Maybe we can plan something...

Tomorrow...[/quote]

maybe. Tomorrow since its a yugioh day i wanna get rid of all the stuff i have. To get some beys.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - KevNinja - Dec. 18, 2011

If on the the 31 and its comic book. Craze I'm In

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Wolfman847 - Dec. 18, 2011

yeah i can only come on 31 i have to leave

Please make it on the 31

Dude chill out seriously. Jay and i were just talking about meeting up to battle for fun to waste some time over the break.

Will there be a Frozen bey fury

Nobody knows that yet. We have not discussed it these past few weeks.

When you and jay meet talk about frozen bey fury

If anybody wants to battle today meet Jay and i at Comic Book Craze in Garland TX. We'll be there by 3PM

Did any come (besides you or jay)

EDIT sorry just curious

Please stop spamming the thread... We didn't battle he was unable to go.

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - Jaygrazer - Dec. 19, 2011

Next Saturday Smile

Shadow, can you do the necessary stuff for the tourney?

RE: [DFW, Texas, USA] The Dallas/Fort-Worth Thread! - ShadowL-Drago - Dec. 19, 2011

Sure, no probs. I don't want to go too far next Saturday since it is the 24th, so i Comic Book Craze cool with you guys? Maybe Comic Asylum? I actually kinda want the 31st so i can get Nemesis...but whateves XD