World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Your Creations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Your-Creations)
+--- Thread: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! (/Thread-The-Official-WBO-Writing-Tournament-Thread-Next-Tournament-Announced)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - .:J:. - Aug. 30, 2011

Hey Temporal, do you want to be my partner if i can't be with Sparta? i know he said no-one PM him, but we've talked and he said if his current request is denied, we could possibly work together, but i need a back-up

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Sparta - Aug. 30, 2011

Wait guys! Don't try and sign up on this thread; wait 'till I make the new one. Otherwise, I won't put you in.

EDIT: My partner just agreed! I'm going to keep it a surprise who it is, but you'll find out once I make the new thread (Which will probably be sometime tonight).

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - .:J:. - Aug. 30, 2011

darn, well i hope Temporal agrees, also it will be no surprise for me! also good luck to everyone!

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Temporal - Aug. 30, 2011

Awp, missed Sparta's post. Okay, I'll tag with Nwolf.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Team Shadow - Aug. 30, 2011

What is the point of this blog.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Mr. N - Aug. 30, 2011

(Aug. 30, 2011  11:52 PM)Team Shadow Wrote: What is the point of this blog.

You should read the thread before you post in it.

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Sparta - Aug. 31, 2011

(Aug. 30, 2011  11:49 PM)Temporal Wrote: Awp, missed Sparta's post. Okay, I'll tag with Nwolf.

Sorry, you were my fallback. It's just that I've known my partner since pre-school, and he's probably the best friend I've ever had Stupid

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - .:J:. - Aug. 31, 2011

oh ok then sparta, i bet me and Temporal will be against you and ???

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Sparta - Aug. 31, 2011

Perhaps!

First day of High School today. I'm in 3 honors classes, and it's not surprising that I had homework in every class today. Because of this, I really only have time to post this and can't make the new thread today. Perhaps tomorrow, because I don't have a B day again until after the weekend?

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - .:J:. - Aug. 31, 2011

hmm, also i'm still annoyed nobodies posted on my story

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Ninja Crab - Sep. 01, 2011

Geez, a tag team tourney huh? Never thought i would see the day...

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Captain Caprii - Sep. 01, 2011

Waah i would join but im not good with co writing stories with someone CURSE YOU SPARTA >:O

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - .:J:. - Sep. 01, 2011

hah lol! i'm currently writing my entry for deikalos competition

RE: The Official WBO Writing Tournament Thread-Next Tournament Announced! - Iakou - Sep. 01, 2011

Oh sweet, i'm so ready this time, i'm gonna make it too the second round, yeah, also, congratz on making it to the finals temporl, Control_, you two rocked